2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Sci-fi, Fantasy, Horror, Thriller, Modern, Fandoms
Gretting from planet....

*Looks at script*

Planet of the Bored Roleplayers! I have come to you in hopes that you will accept me into your community and with even greater hopes that I'll find this to be a place I could easily fit into and enjoy ^^

I have been roleplaying in different sites for about 7 years now, and I've decided to join you in an attempt to expand my borders once more and CONQUER ALL OF THE ROLEPLA-

*Ahem* I mean, I have come to find more places I could roleplay and have as much fun as I usually have. :D

Nim the Mysterious

Welcome to Iwaku, Nim! All we ask is for your soul. >:D

Say, you lookin' for roleplay?!

#shameless

Welcome to Iwaku Nim!

I see that picture of Mal! Good Taste!

Thanks for the warm welcome people!

And my soul? Whats that? I think I had one but sold it a long time ago to what you people would refer to as Imagination...

*Daydreams of all the horrible stuff he has done to his chars before.*

Akibahara (Whom I shall from hereforth call Akiba), If I wasn't looking for roleplays, I wouldn't be here, would I?

But, on a more curious tone... What kind of roleplay are we talkin about?

• Thank You
Reactions: Akibahara
Mm, take a look. Here's the premise:

No matter who you are, no matter what life you've lead, it happens on what you would have considered otherwise to be a normal and boring day. It comes upon you suddenly, your world beginning to twist and spin. You could be walking your dog, or you could be in the midst of a heated debate, either way, you feel your whole body go completely numb.

Your vision fades to an indiscriminate blur, spinning wildly. Swirling and twirling and whirling and curling... into a thick, syrupy, viscous pulp... and the next second--

Darkness.

That was just the beginning. You eventually woke up in an unfamiliar place-- a school. A strange plush bear calling himself Monokuma welcomed you to your new life, a life of murder and danger. You were kidnapped, you believe, but how and why escapes you. The bear seems to be the culprit, but he can't be all that he seems, can he?

... And what's that about zombies?

A Dead Rising/Danganropa hybrid RP!​

Nim, do you dare give your soul to the Murder Game community? >:)

If I must be honest, I never heard of A Dead Rising or Danganropa before... Sorry if it will come as a shock.

But I think I will look up both of those before deciding and if I'm interested, I'll be sure to look it up :D

Also, no, my Soul is not for sale. But thats because someone else owns it already. Complicated stuff.

Reactions: Akibahara
Sounds messy rather than complicated. But welcome, otherwise.
Hope to see you around.

If I must be honest, I never heard of A Dead Rising or Danganropa before... Sorry if it will come as a shock.

But I think I will look up both of those before deciding and if I'm interested, I'll be sure to look it up :D

Also, no, my Soul is not for sale. But thats because someone else owns it already. Complicated stuff.
Sure! Here's the sign-ups: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/murder-iv-monokuma-rising-sign-up-thread.86036/

It's multiverse based. So no prior knowledge of either series is necessary!

Hallo Nim the conquerererer! Welcome to us! O_O