'Ello, Everybody!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Azalea Pendragon, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Name? Azalea Pendragon.
    I am 18 years old, and found this website after I typed in "Roleplay." I haven't roleplayed with the people I usually roleplay with in a while, so I decided to change that. I've never done a group roleplay, but I'm sure that's super fun! I can't wait to begin!
    If you want to know anything else about me, just ask. But no extremely personal stuff, like where I live. Don't be a stalker. :frogface:
    Oh, by the way, I really REALLY am obsessed with all things Tolkien, so don't be surprised if I somehow find some way to use a quote or something from the movies or books. Just a warning.

2. Hello Azalea, welcome to Iwaku!

3. Howdy Azalea! Welcome to the site! :D

4. I have the box set for LotR and The Hobbit novels and I have LotR on blu-ray. @__@ I loooove it.

Also, welcome to Iwaku! :)

5. Lady Azalea, I am honored to have you joined the site.
    -bows head and kisses hand gently-

7. Thanks :)

8. That's great! I have all the extended versions. I can't wait to see the last Hobbit movie!
    And thank you for that warm welcome! :)

9. Why thank you!
    -curtsies-

10. Hello there! Ooh, a fellow Tolkien fan! Are you as excited for The Battle of Five Armies as I am?

11. YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

12. IT'S GONNA BE SO AWESOME! So awesome, in fact, that upon seeing it I might just die.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Right? I'm going to the midnight premiere, and I'm going to see it three times. IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!

14. Youl ucky thing! I can't wait until they're all out so I can have a huge Hobbit/LOTR marathon!

• Love Love x 1
  15. Yes, that will be the best marathon ever!!!!

16. It'll take like 18 hours to watch all six movies. That's without bathroom/snack breaks.

17. Haha, yea! Best 18 hours ever, though. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'm totally doing it.

19. I will not stop you. :D