'Ello, Everybody!

A

Azalea Pendragon

Original poster
Name? Azalea Pendragon.
I am 18 years old, and found this website after I typed in "Roleplay." I haven't roleplayed with the people I usually roleplay with in a while, so I decided to change that. I've never done a group roleplay, but I'm sure that's super fun! I can't wait to begin!
If you want to know anything else about me, just ask. But no extremely personal stuff, like where I live. Don't be a stalker. :frogface:
Oh, by the way, I really REALLY am obsessed with all things Tolkien, so don't be surprised if I somehow find some way to use a quote or something from the movies or books. Just a warning.

Howdy Azalea! Welcome to the site! :D

I have the box set for LotR and The Hobbit novels and I have LotR on blu-ray. @__@ I loooove it.

Also, welcome to Iwaku! :)

Lady Azalea, I am honored to have you joined the site.
-bows head and kisses hand gently-

I have the box set for LotR and The Hobbit novels and I have LotR on blu-ray. @__@ I loooove it.

Also, welcome to Iwaku! :)
That's great! I have all the extended versions. I can't wait to see the last Hobbit movie!
And thank you for that warm welcome! :)

Hello there! Ooh, a fellow Tolkien fan! Are you as excited for The Battle of Five Armies as I am?

IT'S GONNA BE SO AWESOME! So awesome, in fact, that upon seeing it I might just die.
Right? I'm going to the midnight premiere, and I'm going to see it three times. IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!

Right? I'm going to the midnight premiere, and I'm going to see it three times. IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!
Youl ucky thing! I can't wait until they're all out so I can have a huge Hobbit/LOTR marathon!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person