'Ello 'ello 'ello

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gcbriel

Original poster
Hola, bonjour, guten tag, ciao... etc. I'm Ted! Pleased to meet you!
Some quick facts:
  • Eighteen year old bi girl from South Africa
  • Been roleplaying for about... ehh, six years? Six years. Mostly in a script style, but with paragraph format here and there
  • I like writing about morally grey characters, queer identities, mythology, mental illness and trauma. If you see an asshole gay chimera with depression, there's a 75% chance I had something to do with it
  • If you wanna hit me up on my tumblr, you can find me here! (PS: I'm not sure if this is allowed — checked the FAQ but I haven't found anything on it yet — so if it's not, I'll be happy to take it down!)
  • I like classic rock, pop punk, pretentious movies, dogs, and bagels
  • I also apparently forget everything about myself when writing it down, so I'm going to end this list here
I'm still trying to figure out exactly how to do this all, but I'm excited to be here. Here's a picture of a bird that looks like Danny DeVito as a thank you for reading this post.

images-11.jpg

Welcome aboard! Have this cookie. If you've got any questions, you're free to ask anyone with a red or light blue username. We thrive on newbie questions, you see, so please feed us.

• Thank You
Reactions: gcbriel
Welcome to Iwaku :)

• Thank You
Thanks so much for the welcome, both of you!

Welcome! I'm giggling so hard at the Danny DeVito bird. it's late here, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!! ANYWAY...humor aside, welcome. If you have any questions please ask, we are here to help! Settle in and HAVE FUN!!

Wow, that bird does look a bit like DeVito...
But welcome!

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku. Hope you enjoy your stay!

• Love
Hi there! Welcome to Iwaku.
You can post links to your tumblr if you want - we caution people about handing out information that links to them for their own safety but it's not against the rules and tumblr is probably fine ;)

If you want a hand in finding your way around (or just someone to answer your questions), check out the Newbie Care Package if you haven't seen it already.

Intros are hard and you listed off some cool info about yourself so I think it went well! Have a super time here with us~

Status
Not open for further replies.