Ello Der, Newbie Here!

• If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.
  • Top RP Sites
    Did you know that the Top Ten RP list helps to get us tons of cool new members? Vote every day in July and lets see if we can get #1!
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Perrie Gray

Original poster
Yes, yes I'm a newbie! I like to make friends quickly, and I love Roleplaying! (If it isn't that obvious) I am an anime nerd, and I might be the biggest adventure time fan you'll ever meet.
I was sent here by my older sister and I now love her even more for showing me this. I love to RP on quotev and junk, but I need something new and fun! So~ I'm here!

Thank you lovelies!
- Perrie Gray

Attachments

• superthumb.png
    superthumb.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 4

Fox of Spades

all gummed up inside
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Genres
Give me fantasy. Modern, medieval, urban, whimsical, dark, anything goes! If magic and strange wonderland-esque adventures are involved, I'll most likely hop on that train! I'm also a huge sucker for adventuring and questing. Steampunk and post-apocalyptic RPs are cool too, and slice of life (if executed well enough) is also something I enjoy.

I try to be open to different genres but those are pretty much my favorites.
Hello there, Perrie! It's always great to meet another AT fan 8D

tumblr_me4ky0DdGB1r4hwmoo1_r1_500.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, and I hope you enjoy your stay! Also, that attachment is adorable~

P

Perrie Gray

Original poster
Hello there, Perrie! It's always great to meet another AT fan 8D

tumblr_me4ky0DdGB1r4hwmoo1_r1_500.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, and I hope you enjoy your stay! Also, that attachment is adorable~
Aw~ thank you for giving me that warm welcome! Yep AT is literally my life xD

U

Ultra Paradox

Original poster
tumblr_mqzch6WYBR1rezdkko1_500.gif

Welcome to Iwakuroleplay! We're happy to have you here~ ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.