ElfQuest: New Beginnings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright people. I'm going to go ahead and start the roleplay (sorry Ozzie, I will fill you ion on everything) because I don't want an interest loss.

But just a warning; I might be MIA for a bit (I am having surgery on my writing hand. Of all freakin things, my writing hand. A month before school. Go figure. Couldn't have been last month when I had nothing really going on...no it had to be when I was going to do something! Bah!), but I will be checking in, and putting in as many responses before my surgeries (and possibly after, just don't tell my doctor that).

Reactions: lynzy
Also, I will be adding in some more characters to be wolfriders.

Sun Folk can dwell anywhere.

are you still accepting? I'd like to join.

Name: Sunshine

Soul Name: Nadéjé

Race: Wolf-rider, Go-back

Kin: Snowstorm (father, go-back), Flora (mother, wolf-rider, deceased)

Lovemate(s):
N/A

Lifemate:
N/A

Job:
Hunter and babysitter

Personality:
Although raised in the mountains, she is more like her mother. She has a very strong sense of just, responsibility and motherly-instincts. Sometimes stubborn and childish.

If wolf Rider, who is your wolf:
N/A

Picture of mount (can apply to any):
N/A

Descriptions (no pictures unless you run them by me first. Rather you type it out):
(I will try to post one of my drawings and my profile picture if you allow) She has silky Black hair that reachers the bottom of her spine. Her eyes and lips are ruby red. Despite being practically the shortest in her village at the height of 4'3, she is one admired by both the males and females. Has very fair skin since she's been in the mountains ALMOST her life.

Clothing:
Since she was born and raised in the mountains, she has developed a high immunity to coldness but not completely. She wears a long white dress with light blue lining, furred boots that reached just below her knees and a completely white hooded cape with fur. When she does leave to visit her mother's hometown, She would still wears the same clothing in white white with golden lining but replaces her boots with simple shoes and her hooded cape with a thin piece of translucent fabric. She wears a silver circlet with a garnet the dangles down her forehead and chain like down and across the back of her hair.

Special Items:
She wears two rings. One on her ring finger and one on her thumb. They are rings passed down through generations. Once the couple have decided on an heir amongst their child, they will pass the rings to their child. Since she is an only child, she was legible to get the rings.

Weapons (if any):
She carries a wooden bow and a metal sword.

Magicks:
Sending, Tree shaping and Fire starting.

History:
Although she was looked down for having a heart too kind for the village when she was younger, she had never let herself show her pain. With this, she had been looked upon. She was mostly loved by her gentleness and her righteousness. Since her mother passed, her father had been hoping to at least see her be wedded but always to no succeed. It was not as though she didn't have any suitors, in fact, she always has one asking and waiting for her hand but each and every, she refused. She was a stubborn one when it came to finding a lovemate or lifemate. She had hopes to find a lifemate she could have a recognition with. While waiting and hoping for recognition, she dedicates herself to the village.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
oky my post is up and she doesn't know it yet but Moon Blossom has hurt herself in the explosion so... MEDIC! lol

nothing major though just some shard scrapes and cuts and a stubbed toe xD

I am introducing another wolfrider as a third charrie for the wolfriders.

Name: Fernfall
Soul Name (remember, this is player knowledge unless you are recognizing!): Kahaul
Race: Wolfrider
Kin: Tree Pine (father), Bird Song (mother), Sparrow (half brother), Moon Lance (half sister)
Lovemate(s): None yet
Lifemate: None yet
Job (are ye hunter, gatherer, healer, babysitter?): Gatherer, babysitter
Personality

Unlike his strong willed older half brother Sparrow, Fernfall is gentle and laid back. Much more of a cub rearing elf. He is shy of course, and sometimes scared of little things such as spiders and bears, but when it comes to protecting a cub, he'd fight like a mother bear. Strong in his own ways, he seems a bit weak to be a wolfrider. His father Tree Pine doesn't think much of him, even he over looked him as a possible leader in carefree Sparrow's place and looked at his younger half sister Moon Lance, who was just as stubborn willed as ancestor Strongbow had been, if not more so. She was violent at times, and diosregarded anyone else's voice. she, much more so than Sparrow, was truly Fernfall's opposite. While he wouldn't raise a hand against someone in an act of revenge, Moon Lance was not so forgiving. But despite their differences, both Fernfall and Moon Lance get along quite nicely like Yin and Yang.
If wolf Rider, who is your wolf: Silvereyes
Picture of mount (can apply to any): (with wolfrider pic)
Descriptions (no pictures unless you run them by me first. Rather you type it out):

Fernfall has bright red hair like his mother Birdsong that reached only above his shoulders. He does not like having long hair, much to his father's recoil. 'A chief's son should always have long hair in case he needs to take charge.' He holds his bangs from his face with a brown leather band. His skin is pale like his mother's, but he's got his father's strong build. He holds his grandmother's green eyes however. His voice is a bit low, and very quiet. He is one of the taller elves.

He wears a silver vest with a blue undershirt underneath, and a blue belt to match the shirt over the vest. He wears leather skin pants with stitches on the side, and a pouch that covers is lower regions.

1392184283.logicfromlogic_fernfall_and_silvereyes.jpg

Special Items: His brother Sparrow's arrowhead necklace
Weapons (if any): A silver sun dagger
Magicks (remember to run the ones with the * by me first, no more healers unless you are a wolfrider! One spot is open for healers):

Sending
Astral Projection

History

Fernfall was brought into the world by Birdsong and father Tree Pine. As the young lad grew, his father became distant. No matter how much he tried to gain his father's favour, it was to no avail. For a while he hated Sparrow. Sparrow acted as if a father's love and devotion meant nothing to him; gallivanting around with his friends as if he were better than anyone else, ignoring the rules of 'The Way', and pulling pranks on everyone. Didn't he take his role as future chief seriously?! When his father spoke of making another heir as the next chief, Fernfall put on his best. He led hunts, he patrolled the borders daily, and fought off giant lion bears. But his actions were unseen by his father, who had chosen his less than peaceful little half sister Moon lance over him.

After seeing this however, his brother Sparrow pulled himself together. Nobody knows why he suddenly stopped acting like a cub and started pulling his weight around...acting like a true chief. Nobody except Fernfall. One night after Fernfall had decided that he would leave the territory, Sparrow stopped him. The scene had actually been a bloody one; brother fighting brother. In the end, they started laughing and picked each other up. While one brother vowed to return, one vowed to change. And once together again, the two promised one another that they would one day bring the wolfriders back to the way it was, and once and for all to Tree Pine that one son was not better than the other.

Many moons rolled by, and there was no sight nor scent of Fernfall and wolf-friend Silvereyes, until one night, during the first falling of the snow, a much older looking (however no more than one year had passed) Fernfall returned to the wolfriders. Tree Pine had not even spent one day looking for his son, which had infuriated Sparrow. It had caused a serious rift between father and son. Moon Lance had however, searched for her lost brother. she was not so welcoming when he came back, but the Holt were happy to see their gentle gatherer and babysitter return. He was then after seen in a new light.

I would have a character, but I'm a wolfrider.

Find one of the Sun Folk to help you, if you cannot I will create a character for you to help out

I would have a character, but I'm a wolfrider.

Find one of the Sun Folk to help you, if you cannot I will create a character for you to help out

The post is there, if no one wants to RP with me then that's that, I can drop out if you like, np.

No no, please don't! I can easy make a new character

• Thank You
I wish I could help, but my character isn't a healer. *pouts*

• Thank You
Name:

Terrian (Terry-Ann)

Soul Name (remember, this is player knowledge unless you are recognizing!):

Quin

119 (looks eighteen)

Female

Race:

Sun Folk, distantly related to Strongbow

Kin:

Strongbow (great great great grandfather, deceased), Moon Shade (great great grandmother) Dart (great great grandfather, deceased (mate unknown)), Bright Light (mother, deceased), Brier heart (father, deceased)

Lovemate(s):

None yet

Lifemate:

None yet

Job (are ye hunter, gatherer, healer, babysitter?):

Healer as well as hunter

Personality:

She is a tomboy. She hates anything 'girly' and refuses to wear dresses and female oriented things. Roughing dirt, and tracking mud, she often time infuriates her mother Bright Light. She is easily angered, and challenging. She acts more like the fabled barbaric wolfriders than the peaceful sun Folk. She loves the tales of when the Sun Folk first met her people; raiding the camp astride wolves. How she'd dreamt of that happening now; they'd chase those humans away for good they would! But she's rash and rude, has no table manners.

'You eat like a beast!' her mother would always be telling her high strung daughter. Yet, while she wasn't the picture perfect Sun Folk, she was loyal to her friends, and strong willed. She loves being outside, and would die before she let something happen to them.

If wolf Rider, who is your wolf:

None

Picture of mount (can apply to any):

None

Brown like her kin, she has thick brown hair that is always tied back, with a large part of her bangs sticking in the air like a porcupine's quills. She is about 4'2, about average height for an elf. She has green eyes, piercing anything she stares at. She's always got some dirt on her.

Clothing:

She wears a golden and black pants, with a shirt covering her entire chest with a moon sewn on it. Wearing brown boots, she looks like a typical teenage boy.

Special Items:

A silver piece of a codestone, a special kind of rock that enables a healer to use their power a bit stronger

Weapons (if any):

Throwing knives, dagger called Sun Blade

Magicks (remember to run the ones with the * by me first, no more healers unless you are a wolfrider! One spot is open for healers):

Healing

Sending

History:

Her parents were strong healers of the Sun Folk. Like her parents, she discovered that she held the same gifts. But on the day of her discovery, her parents were killed by humans. They had been out gathering berries and never returned. Three nights passed before they were found, on the outskirts of the forest that was said to hold vicious beasts. Raised by the rest of the tribe folk, she never fit in. She defied the tribe leader multiple times without signs of caring about it, and is now on the verge of banishment.

(Picture coming soon)

Attachments

• Terrian.JPG
    Terrian.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 0
Yes, I am working on a post soon.

Lynzy, could you message me please?

Also, guys, not to harp but I don't want the roleplay to die.

I was the last to post so I'm just waiting for a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.