Elfen Lied

Rural Japan, Time: Night
Lilith was now idling around near the rusted out mini van she called home. She sat down on hood of the vehicle and started to smack the back of a battery powered radio.

"Come on, come on...Work, dammit." She muttered as all she was getting static, "Oh screw, it." Lilith then tossed the machine to ground. "A world full of computers and modern marvels and I'm left living like a goddamn squatter...And you can't even have a piece of junk work for more than a few hours."

Lilith then laid down to look up at the skies, not much else to do around these parts anyways. She only was active a few hours in the early morning and ran everything by a rigid routine. It worked out well for her thus far. The military and police only tracked her down once this month. Her entire goal was to make them question if they were really dealing with anything more than an urban legend.

Chi remained asleep in her cage as her father emerged from the hakkway, holding the secure case of blood samples, hastily buttoning up a leather jacket. He bounded to the opposite hakkway to his trophy wife's room, the door creaking open as he said in a hushed tone.

"I've got to go deliver something. I'll be back in a while, honey."

The woman was still on the border of drunken idiocy-It was best to leave her alone. And with that, Rick opened up the door, quickly shutting it behind him, a small click signalling it was locked. It wasn't that far of a walk to the noodle stand, so he made the choice to head there on foot, a rather strange choice for this ostentatious fellow.

After a few minutes, he began to hear sputtering noises a short distance away, followed by a female voice exclaining,
"Oh screw, it."
This was followed by the clatter of metal being thrown to the ground, and another tidbit from the teenaged girl.
"A world full of computers and modern marvels and I'm left living like a goddamn squatter...And you can't even have a piece of junk work for more than a few hours."
A homeless girl? Nathan didn't realize she was a Diclonius as he began to approach her. That scooter, even those clothes were probably stolen, someone elses money.

"Hmph. for a poor girl, you sure are a picky little bitch, aren'tcha?"

He was just going to have a litle fun, just a few minutes. And besides, he had a handgun hidden in the inside of his jacket if it came to it.