2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Sc-fi, Horror, Steampunk, anything really
This thread is for posting elemi chronicles information with the bare minimum of coding so that I have the info first before the designs. This is the pre-post info and will be first before all the extra information for the Contest Entry.

Elemi Chronicles - WARP ENTRY 2023
Game Master - @Absyinthe_Artica

INTRODUCTION -

Welcome to Elemi Chronicles! This roleplay idea is for the WARP Contest. The genre of this roleplay is High Fantasy with Science Fiction elements. The intricate workings and specifics of the Elemi draw inspiration from the world of Pokemon. This post serves as the navigation point between all information available. The OOC Information, New Player Guide, Lore Archives, Elemi Compendium, Storybook Information and Roleplay Perks are all categorized into six sections. Make sure to read through everything available so you better understand how this roleplay works. If you have any questions, be sure to let me know.

OOC INFORMATION -

This section is for the out-of-character information every player needs to know and use to join the roleplay. The threads for this category are Realm Expectations, Rules and Guidelines, Character Creation Outline, and Roleplay Resources. Each post goes over the base details on all out-of-character knowledge, while the next section dives deeper into all topics that New Players should familiarize themselves with.

OOC INFO NAVIGATION

Realm Expectations

Rules and Guidelines

Character Creation Outline

Roleplay Resources​

NEW PLAYER GUIDE -

Elemi Chronicles is an in-depth, large-scale roleplay with information on every aspect of the game. Before posting on the forum, I recommend that players read the New Player Guide. This guide will provide the necessary information to start playing and help you feel more confident in the game. Read through all threads before beginning your gameplay. The NPG starts with New Player Orientation. Following the introductory posts are five chapters that delve into various roleplay information, including OOC Material, Lore Archives Info, Elemi World Knowledge, The Storybook & IC Material, and Roleplay Perks Data. Direct any remaining questions to the Roleplay Resources post.

NEW PLAYER GUIDE NAVIGATION

New Player Guide Introduction

New Player Orientation

NPG Chapter I - OOC Material Nav.

NPG Chapter II - Lore Archives Info Nav.

NPG Chapter III - Elemi World Knowledge Nav.

NPG Chapter IV - The Storybook & IC Material Nav.

NPG Chapter V - Roleplay Perks Data Nav.​

LORE ARCHIVES -

ELEMI COMPENDIUM -

STORYBOOK INFORMATION -

ROLEPLAY PERKS -

NAVIGATION PAGE

Last edited: