Editing Thread Tags / "Roleplay Info"

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lostfaith

Original poster
So I went to edit the rating tags on one of my RPs, which I was previously able to do, if I'm not mistaken, from the "Thread Tools" drop down. However, there was no longer an option to edit those details of the thread (only one to edit the title) or add a poll, and editing the first post (even in full edit as opposed to quick edit), doesn't give that option either. Though I'm not positive on this, I don't think I've edited any of this since the update / maintenance the other night, so I suspect something broke it then?

I might just be missing something, but I don't think so. It's not a big deal, since the RP in question is a 1x1 and my partner doesn't need the tags to know its contents, but it's irritating me, and there may come a time in the future where I do need to edit the tags of a group RP.

I've been having the same problem! Thanks for bringing this up!

So I went to edit the rating tags on one of my RPs, which I was previously able to do, if I'm not mistaken, from the "Thread Tools" drop down. However, there was no longer an option to edit those details of the thread (only one to edit the title) or add a poll, and editing the first post (even in full edit as opposed to quick edit), doesn't give that option either. Though I'm not positive on this, I don't think I've edited any of this since the update / maintenance the other night, so I suspect something broke it then?

I might just be missing something, but I don't think so. It's not a big deal, since the RP in question is a 1x1 and my partner doesn't need the tags to know its contents, but it's irritating me, and there may come a time in the future where I do need to edit the tags of a group RP.

Can you tell me which forum that was in?

Fantasy Sign Ups, Adventure 1x1s, and Adventure Partner Requests.
Everywhere I tried it.

Status
Not open for further replies.