Ebola Patient Arrives AT MY HOUSE

• Thread starter heliacalRebirth
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wear protective hazmat suits wherever you go.
You can never be too careful.

Reactions: Ashi
Or, you know, just be a bit careful about not ingesting or introducing bodily fluids that aren't your own into your body. It's actually not that easy to catch Ebola in the western world.

Reactions: Minibit
We're actually very lucky it only transmits through bodily fluids. Although some people did believe it had mutated to being airborne during the whole monkey outbreak forever ago (turns out they were just... shit slinging. YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA).

Seriously though? Ebola is way interesting. Read about it in detail if you're ok with being completely terrified. >_> You're not gonna catch it, though!
Still
I'm serious about the hazmat suit.

Ahaha I'm not worried about catching it. I just thought it was cool that the state compromised of 90% corn and 5% soy bean actually had a purpose besides giving its inhabitants cancer from the pesticide water ;P

Reactions: TheAnneh
The US actually has a strong ability to handle this. We've dealt with plenty of deadly diseases before, and the patients are isolated. Yes, I understand the worry, but it is not airborne but fluid and bacterial. The best way to prevent from getting it? Wash your hands (ya nasties, seeing people walk out of the bathroom without doing so makes me want to vomit), wear a mask, and don't touch anyone that looks like they've been dragged in by the cat.

Easy as that; just make sure to keep your hands clean, and shower regularly. Getting yourself hyped up and paranoid is going to make things worse.

Reactions: LunaValentine
AHHHHHH WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.