Earth: A World Destroyed IC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagnoliaSweet

Planar Magican from Johto
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Weekdays 3:00 pm - 9:00 Pm Weekends EVERYTHING !~!~!
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modarn Fantasy, Magical, Scifi
[BCOLOR=transparent]The streets of the city were filled with wonderful noises of bartering and the crowd's chatter. Bajika was a famous and wealthy man of this city, who controlled trade, industry, and had many connections to the leadership of this walled paradise. The mud brick houses lined the streets as a group of people hired by this prestigious Elf were going to meet him in an alley. These adventurers were hired to deliver a substance that the Elf didn't mention, it was more than likely it was illegal. It had to be something that couldn't be moved safely.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Hag Locker was a little store in this alley controlled indirectly by these adventure's employer. He asked all them to meet here and wait for him to come. Bajika did not mention however that he would be hiring multiple people, it would have been a surprise to these wanderers that there would be multiple people.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The alley was about seven feet wide, and lining the edges were wooden crates filled with garage. On one side was a rusty metal door with a sign above stating the name of the establishment they were to meet outside of. A bench was located next to the door and the stench of sweet and rotten food was ever present.[/BCOLOR]

Alciel had been sitting outside in the alleyway for some time now. He didn't know exactly why he was hired or what he was delivering in the first place. Leaning against the wall of the alley way. Noticing that right away that they had no need for a single alchemist he took it upon himself to theorize more people would have been brought along. He was currently tossing a bottle in his hand flipping it over and over. It's contents who knew, if he were to drop it we might find out. Going over to a crate he sat down, and put the bottle on the ground. He waited aimlessly looking around when he saw some people arriving.

[BCOLOR=transparent]The pub was filled with loud rowdy men and social robots of the higher classes. Cocos arm wrestled, and Elfs flirted with each other with wit, all as Machinsia sat there with her good friend Sark. They had known each other for a long time and it had been tradition to come here before a mission.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pubs weren't his favorite place to spend time, but Sark did it for his friend Machinsia. Although it was noisy and he didn't want to be here, Sark tried to be a nice person. It was terribly crowded and he definitely was not dressed for the occasion. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Machinsia turned to Sark with a smile holding stain glass mug of alcohol. If he wasn't a robot he'd roll his eyes. "So Sark, you want some new oil or something before we head out?" Machinsia asked him with a cheerful grin, it was a obvious that she was little intoxicated.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I don't even use oil, Machinsia." It was almost laughable how she acted when drunk. If it wasn't directed towards him, Sark [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]would[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] think it funny. "Let's get out of here before anything bad happens. I do not like the atmosphere." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"All of the people in this bar are pussies, do you really think their going to something to us?" Machinsia burst out with a laugh she didn't realize a few robots from the bar counter noticed her. Sark reached a hand up to cover his face. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]One of the robots had the guts to come up and confront Machinsia about her foolish words. "I am familiar with flesh bodied words, and that is one that is undoubtedly one that must be dealt with," the robots said with a intimidating logical voice. The robot drew a taser pointing it at her.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sark reacted quickly and nearly threw himself on top of Machinsia to keep her from getting shocked. In the end they were both electrocuted. It wasn't the strongest of tasers, luckily, and Sark could easily stand back up to land a punch square in the face of the other robot. Taking Machinsia's hand he made haste to the exit.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Jeez, Sark you are to protective about everything. I could have handled that hunk of metal," she said as they made their way out to the street. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hmm, Coco versus Robot? I think the latter would win big time." He didn't slow down until they were at least a block away from the pub. Sark only now remembered that they had a job to do. "We should find that weird guy."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yah I think your right," Machinsia said taking her hand out of Sark's grip, "Lets make our way to that place he wanted to meet. Soon the two made their way to the alley and waited for their employer to come.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Cats[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
The city, if there was one this BT absolutely hated was this city. The reason why he despised this city is because of the kind of people that lived/worked here, nothing but a bunch a criminals that will turn their back on you any second. This city is also another reason why he preferred to work alone, but the job he was about to take on required him to work with others. "I hope these people aren't a bunch of cheep hires.." BT mumbled to himself. He looked to his left and saw a pub, and out of this pub came out two people. One Coco, who was clearly drunk, and a robot. "Please don't let these people be the ones I have to work with." But as BT walked to the destination the two seemed to be going the same way. He let out a little sign "oh god they are" when BT walked into the alley way he saw that someone was already there. "The early bird gets the worm eh?" BT shouted at the lonesome boy. When BT made it over to the boy he looked around and spoke to all "Is this all there is?" BT said as he took a seat on a nearby wooden box. "I guess we should get to know each other since we'll be working together. Well, my name is BT I specialize in stealth killing and my main weapons are two twin daggers and a simple pistol." BT took out his twin daggers and showed them to the group. "So, Whose next "

"Hay hay hay hay- hay hay... hay," Machinsia said going over to the weapons BT was holding, "Be careful with those bolts," she slurred excitedly and with a humorous tone. Machinsia was much more prone to being silly when she was drunk. Machinsia wasn't that intoxicated to the point of being unable to walk, but her speech was slurred and her mind was fogged with happy cheerful vigor; she was a happy drunk.

Machinsia looked to the Elf, he didn't much mind them but she found they were always big pricks and this guy sort of looked smug with his bottle and his fancy clothes. "Hey you, you here for the job too?" she yapped at him.

@Sasha Bliss @Cats

Alciel looked at the group he had to work with, chuckling at the girls antics. Knowing she was clearly drunk he picked up his bottle from the ground and walked up to her. Taking the coco's hand he got down on one knee and bowed to her. "If I had known such a beautiful woman was going to join us I would've been more prepared." taking her hand to his face he kissed it smiling. "Here drink this it should help with your intoxication." he told her leaving the bottle in her hand. Alciel walked back over to the box he was sitting at and with a friendly smile he looked to each of them. "The name is Alciel, and I'm an alchemist."

Utterly embarrassed that he had arrived with the intoxicated girl, Sark did his best to shrug it off and act natural. He usually had to drag Machinsia out of trouble anyways when she was like this, nothing was new. "I apologize for... her." he paused, unsure of what to say. "I'm Sark and this is my alcoholic friend Machinsia." Sark introduced her so that she didn't have to. It wasn't often that the two were offered jobs like this. Typically it was something of smaller scale and inside of the city, if they were offered one at all.

Machinsia saluted in a silly way. "Mach at your service," she giggled at our silliness she was being. Machinsia blushed as the elf kissed her hand, he would have noticed it wasn't the nicest or cleanest hand. "You flatter me elf, are your sure you aren't trying to poison me with that drink," she grabbed it and examined the liquid.

She was unsure what if she should drink it. Mach normally didn't trust elves, at least fancy ones like Alciel seemed to be.

@Sasha Bliss

Alciel looked towards the woman once more then to her robot companion. "That bottle of liquid is certified but if you wish I could drink it first, and it's no worries big guy I've dealt with worse" he said turning to Sark. "Our employer seems to be running a bit late though"

Seeing as the employer wasn't here he sat back down on the box he was previously sitting on. "So..." Al started "anything you all would like to knowal about me?" He asked the group.

BT rolled his eyes at the drunken coco. "Yeah yeah" BT said as he put his daggers back in there place. Although she kind of annoyed him she did remind him of someone he use to know. He then shook his head to get rid of the thought, because the memory of that person brings him annoyance. The coco's friend then apologized about his friends behavior. "It's no problem" BT told the other robot. The person they where supposed to meet seemed to be running late, and it worried BT a little bit. Could this be a trap? Whatever it was BT didn't let down his guard. All of a sudden the elf boy tried to make a conversation with the group by asking them if they wanted to know anything about him. BT spoke up "do you know any magic? If so then what kind of magic do you use?"

"Well I use herbs and plants and uses their dying essence to create and do things, I am sure you heard of it. It is called Herbalism," Machinsia said expression deep joy in her art. With a quick dance, she spins around and grabbed a hand full of dust and throws it into the air as it leaves her hand it turns into sparkling blind dust of white and gold that flowed slowly to the ground. She continues to spin is her intoxicated state dropping the bottle at her feet.

Machinsia managed to stop and l look at the Elf, "Know I assume you make those potions, she said the picking up the bottle again shrugging and drinking a sip, "But my good old Sark here, he doesn't use magic, he pounds on people with his fists like a big steel man!" Machinsia yelled with pride.

@Sasha Bliss @Cats @Munchlax

Status
Not open for further replies.