E3 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MurderDeathKill

Original poster
E3 IS HERE, MOTHERFUCKERS
I saw all those announcement threads and I was too tempted to just make a billion threads for all the games I'm looking forward to, so I figured I'll just make one huge E3 thread to cover everything that's awesome so far this year:

1) Gameplay for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, which made me giddy with joy:

2) Gameplay for Shadow Warrior 2, which looks fucking amazing, especially the level design:

3) Transformers: Devastation, which is being made by Platinum games and takes place in the G1 timeline. Also its art style looks amazing, not to mention the badass soundtrack:

• Love
Reactions: Darog
1. NieR. Not a lot of people played the original game, but I did and I loved it. I can't wait to see how unintentionally evil the main character is in the new one.

2. Star Ocean. I loved Till the End of Time and New Hope, so I hope Integrity and Faithlessness can compare to those.

I know what I posted are Square games. Srsly, at this point, Square can take all my money, because what they are putting out right now is something that would make me want to get right when it comes out. I just hope that I don't get disappointed in those two new titles like I did with FFXIII.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Platinum games is making the Nier Game it seems o.o.

I am kinda super excited after this E3.
Shenmue 3, FF7 Remake, KH3, Deus Ex, TRANSFORMER G1, STAR FUCKING OCEAN

Would like to point out that the above games get me hype too to some extent.

Kinda been waiting forever for this one.

Never knew I wanted a premise like this! but yeah, looks good!

I don't give a shit what others think about this. It's a Godzilla game, I want it.

Mass Effect Andromeda, Deus Ex MD, Gears of War 4, SW Battlefront 3, Halo 5, and most of all, Mirror's Edge Catalyst.

I didn't even know it was possible to be this erect.

All I care about is Fallout 4, Mass Effect Andromeda (kind of, I'm still a bit skeptical), and the new Mirror's Edge. Don't care much for anything else, to be entirely honest. Dishonored 2 looks good, though.

The only conference I bothered with this year was Bethesdas because of Fallout 4.
It was completely worth it. :3

Last edited:
Reactions: Grothnor
Man, all this Fallout 4 hype.

Babbys, the lot of you!

I'm stoked for the FF7 remake though...

:hyper: OMG OMG OMG Godzilla though~
I'm excited for other things too but Godzilla!

• Love
The Division was the one game that got me hype! There more, but this game got me the most hype.

Dishonored 2, I guess. Nothing else really catches my eye.

I feel really grumpy about E3 this year and I don't really know why.

I first thought that any Mass Effect game from now on would be a shameless cash-grab like what the Halo series has become. But damn them for making a good trailer.

Dat Johny Cash doe....

Of course I'll get Fallout. The game hardly needs more fanboy hype so I'll just say that I'll be buying it.

However, the real draw for me is No Man's Sky. That's what I'll be watching intently mostly because the concept of space exploration tied with minecraft-like generation gets me all sorts of pumped.

I think this E3 was one of the best, in my standards. The next generation I think is actually making their place. Last year was a terrible year for next generation but both Xbox One and PS4 I applaud them. I like the new innovatives for both and all the conferences were great.

I wish Nintendo still did conferences, but that's okay. Their little tournament thing that they had was pretty neat. :3

Rise of the Tomb Raider, Star Ocean Integrity and Faithlessness, Dragon Quest, KH3, FFVII Remake, The Last Guardian....just so much excitement!

As someone who has a friend working on the Guerilla Studios project; HOrizon. Damn I'm excited.

*Goes to see the recaps of the other E3's cause he only saw Bethesda*

Status
Not open for further replies.