Dynasty Warriors

• Thread starter Sleep Walking Writer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sleep Walking Writer

Hey there, I recently purchased Dynasty Warriors 8 and thought it would be fun to participate in an RP based on the series. However, I'm not sure how to go about creating one. The roleplay could take place in one of the kingdoms. Each RP member can pick an officer/character to act out. Original characters would be allowed inside. Alternatively, we can create kingdoms and craft characters. I'd like to divide the roleplay into chapters. We'll have obstacles, politics, and battles to overcome during each segment. I'm itching to flesh this idea out, but want to know if there is any interest first.

Note: I'm a student with a part-time job. There are times I will only be able to post once a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems really interesting, I'm up for it XD

Wow, I'm sorry for not responding to you! At last, my new job training is over. To be honest, I was beginning to think no one would respond. Are you interested in creating our own characters and world, or role playing with DW characters?

Bump! Feel free to leave a message if I am not online.

It's time to get all Sangoku and kookoo.

Anyways, I think it'd be a great idea to make it all-OC like that one mode in DW Legends or something that can be accessed by creating 300 custom characters. My komrade has a good deal of fun with it.

Sengoku Musou!!! XD

Wah, I haven't played the latest Samurai Warriors! Everyone who has responded seems fun, which is great. One of the best aspects of the game series is quirky characters. Is everyone okay with creating custom kingdoms? After thinking things over, it seems easier to start with a blank canvas. Should our characters be from the same kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.