Dungeon of Solomon

AYO
Huntress, Princess
Ayo bristled beneath the gaze of the red head woman. She stood a fair five inches higher than Ayo.

"Make no mistake," Ayo said in a calm tone, "I am well aware that I am joined by women and men from all corners of the known world. I was taught to respect every person, no matter what your title. My own and yours as well is obsolete in these walls. Here it is your blade and might that matters. And if it's all right with you, I'd prefer not to make enemies right from the beginning. It it clear to all that our alliance would be temporary. And when that time comes, rest assured.... this blade will not thirst..."

Ayo stepped forward to Bale and curtsied in response. "Bale of the Swamp Dwellers, I care not for pomp nor fluff..."
She gazed at his daggers.

"You had better know how to use those."

With that, Ayo walked purposefully right into the opening of the center corridor.

39527_451227947741_666037741_5558043_8194949_n.jpg

Shaman Hestha
Great Witch of the Southern Plains​

I watched the heiress step into the corridor, her pride leading her. The image flickered and wavered in the air, the televising magic faltering because of the distance. I sat on a nearby fallen branch. Already, she has made herself the main target. I could feel it in my old bones.

"Fool child..." I uttered.

Bale felt the giant klutz push him. He would have fallen onto his face, if he wasn't so quick and precise, that is. He caught his footing, still looking as proper as a Swamp King would look. When Ayo, said that Bale had better know how to use his daggers, he nearly laughed. The daggers were infused with Fae Magic, they were connected to his body. Though he would never tell anyone that, no matter how loyal they seemed to be.

The daggers moved where and when ever Bale wanted them too. They were like an extension of his own body. If his daggers didn't do the trick, his speed and cunningness would for surely work. For now he had an ally in the Princess, he would stand with her.
As they made their way in the center dungeon, Bale was thinking about the other characters in this bunch. The big green klutz, would have to be killed first of course. That would also mean he would have to take out it's tamer. Bale didn't like to kill people, unless he had too.
This orb might be the only way he will be able to save his people. The orb has unimaginable power and magic, the Faes would surely need it, they would use it for good magic. Some of these creatures, would most likely use it for evil. Bale would have to take them down, if it ever came to that. For now he just walked and thought.
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

AYO
Princess, Huntress

They had walked in silence for only a few moments when Ayo suddenly froze. She had caught a scent she'd never smelled before. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up with a rush of adrenaline.

"Ten paces forward and ten to the left there is a creature waiting for us.... I have never smelled anything like this. It must not see daylight. It is strong, it carries the musk of a male and the familiar marrow scent of horns...."

Ayo gripped her blade tightly and looked over her shoulder to Bale. "We must not rush this one. We need a plan..."

Dungeon-Of-Solomon-Banner_zpsfneqn9ev.png

It seemed all the exotic princess needed was a single companion. Anna Raised a brow as she watched the tan woman carry forth with the pale, fresh smelling elf male. She heard the hoofs clank against the stone floors and smirked as she watched them stop not much further from where the tall berserker stood. Walking towards the foul smelling corridor Anastasia unsheathed her weapon. "I wouldn't recommend for anyone to take this path, it is probably the most dangerous." She spoke simply. Placing her sword through the entrance of the corridor she felt the most subtle tug against her weapon. All she needed to hear was the first click before she pulled her weapon back with inhuman speed. A spiked gate came down quickly as she returned her weapon to it's holster. Clenching her jaw she watched and waited for the creatures beyond to stir.

Hastened footfalls along with the clanking of claws followed. An odd quadruped creature slid across the slimy floor and collided with the wall. It was the shape of a large dog, a spined tail whipped around viciously, a ridged back as bones seemed to form on the outside of the beast. It approached the gate and attempted to break through. More began to follow the first one, a whole pack of these abominations piling against the gate eventually. The sounds escaping their jowls were a combination of ear splitting screeches and barking. A truly deafening sound, especially to those with ears as sensitive as Anastasia's. Stepping away from the canine-esque fiends she approached the middle lane once more. Glancing down the lit hall she clenched her jaw as she looked towards the crumbling walkway as well.

Negating one choice was good but the decision still remained difficult to make. She could either deal with, possibly a large creature or two at a time, by choosing the middle lane or she could traverse the unknown and make her way through the rubble of the other hall. The orc and his companion stood in that hall. They seemed like they were the most foolish out of the group, but that didn't mean they couldn't fight if they needed to. Now it became a matter of dealing with idiocy or the arrogant elf male and exotic woman. Glancing down the middle corridor one last time Anna sighed and shook her head.

"If you're gonna make a choice don't just stand there." Her words were targeted towards the orc and his friend.

Approaching the rubble Anastasia began clearing the debris.

Last edited:
"We're not waiting. I'm just reminding this dope that pushing through a crowd of people with pointy weapons is not a good idea." Mali responded to the woman who appeared to be coming with them. Malcan drooped his head and sadly followed Mali, his great axe scraping along the floor. When faced with their first fearsome challenge, a pile of debris, Mali didn't waste a second. "You might wanna move lady. Malc, that pile over there just called you fat."

"WHAT?!"
Malcan roared before dropping 'Goldy' and striding over to the pile. He eyed it down, and leaned in so it's smart-ass pile ears could hear him. "Looks like it's time to go mothafucka." With that he took two steps back and tackled the pile like a football player. Needless to say, the pile was all bark and no bite.

As the ruined wall gave way, a sickly sweet aroma drifted in. Before them the path grew more ruined, and dense overgrowth lined the walls and floor. The lanterns were soon replaced by glowing mushrooms and fruits. "Hippy place." Malcan said as he retrieved his great axe. Mali gave him a pat on the back, "you showed that pile buddy." She then took the lead, bringing out her ebony longbow and readying a arrow.

"Afraid I didn't catch your name lady, but if you have one that takes an hour like Swampy's back there don't bother."
Mali joked. She hoped to at least get this woman to crack a smile, show that they really meant no harm and would be willing to give the orb to her if she survived.

Meanwhile...

"What do we have here? Some foolish wanderers have barged into my domain?

Wake my children...
Find them...
Wait for them...
Hunt them...

Kill them......"

Last edited by a moderator:
Dungeon-Of-Solomon-Banner_zpsfneqn9ev.png

After clearing a few boulders Anna stepped aside. The last thing she needed was to get on the bad side of an orc. Watching the debris dissipate under the large figure Anastasia raised a brow and nodded slowly in approval. Although she hadn't necessarily teamed with the two it seemed that this group of now, three had a fair balance and could prove to be a challenge.

The brute, blunt force of the orc and the swiftness of the smaller female human alongside Anna's capabilities could definitely put others at risk.

The sweet scent that wafted through the now open corridor caught her full attention. Nature thrived in this section and it was something that Anastasia feared and was excited about. Listening to the words of the human she shook her head. "My people don't care much for fancy titles." She spoke simply. It seemed pointless, having a series of names to instill fear meant nothing if one could not actually bring fear to their enemies.

"I am Anastasia Kestner, I hail from the eastern mountainous region of Uryash Paraou. My home is the city of Temnayalesh. You may call me Anna if that is easier." She glanced over at the human woman as she walked next to her. Anna wasn't sure on how versed these two were with the geography of the world. It was possible the Orc could know of her people, the Berserkers and Orcs had a history, one filled with bloodshed and violence, eventually turning into a strong bond. The Berserkers had been the first people to accept the Orcs as brothers and sisters.

As the three carried on the red head glanced back to see if they would be joined by those who remained. Taking one step further Anna suddenly stopped, there was a deep tremble in her bones, something approached as she felt the sinister presence of a powerful being somewhere within this vicinity. Her jaw was tightly flexed, the muscles in her body tightened, she didn't know what to expect. Perhaps the central path had been a better choice.

"This is going to be difficult..." She muttered lowly.

Last edited:
Bale recognized that smell, in his world those demon beasts were common to roam in the darker areas. This beast was custom to the shadows, Bale's shadow stalking skills wouldn't work on it. He was just going to jump into the fray and distract the beast, he had fought one before. The Princess could run off and find the orb.

Before he could do that, the woman in all armor came up and walked towards it. A gate, not a very strong one came down. Bale nodded to her in thanks. Bale did not know that the beast had "pets" with it, even his fae magic wouldn't have been enough to defeat all of them.
He did however see that the Minotaur Demon Beast, was fighting to get passed the gate, which was rocking back and forth. Bale leaped into the air, shoving his dagger into the beast's eye. Anyone with a keen eye would be able to see that Bale was not even near the gate, but his dagger flew towards the beast.
The beast waled a gruesome screech, falling backwards. "My dagger...you evil vile creature." On cue, the dagger flew back to Bale, which made the beast screech again. Bale just smirked. "Well, Princess I guess that wasn't the way."
Bale could hear the orc bashing at the rocks in the next entrance, he looked on curiously. Maybe if he let the beast get it's self killed he wouldn't have the blood on his own hands. "Maybe, that is the way."
Bale walked over into the dungeon the three went, what he didn't expect to see was a beast. This one, Bale had never seen before. "Mother of God, what is that?" Bale clinched his daggers, ready to attack if it attacked first.
life_colossus_by_lpeters-d3jdc3w.jpg

Marcellus Mossmire
Quarter-Elf, Thief/Archer
Marcellus had figured a long while ago that none of the paths were exempt from dangerous foes and fiends, but he was hardly willing to speak up on the matter. When there were walking means to eliminate the competition without lifting a single finger of his, a man like him could hardly resist.

A smirk struggled to dissipate from his lips as the wild-haired princess and her mighty pet traversed through the chamber they were so sure was safe, when it was so obvious they saw something - felt something - threatening to the continuance of their existence. That pair would draw their blades in a matter of seconds, and Marcellus would watch as the hooved creature, made obvious by his clap of a walk, rammed dagger like horns into the chest of the princess and devoured Lord Hay bale like a juicy, Elven morsel, blood spewing deliciously on the ebony-grey tile.

Marcellus wasn't a malicious man, but his life at the moment depended on the death of the others. In his teen years, he served loyally as a member of a traveling band of thieves - in this life, men were to be kept alive as their gold was pocketed. But in the world of being what was essentially a mercenary, no threat was to be kept alive.

The lame brains of Team Kickass had began demolishing rocks in the rubble filled cavern, with a bit of help from the red head whom Marcellus was beginning to respect. She had a warrior's quickness to her, with a sharp tongue and what seemed to be a sharper mind; he saw qualities of his former adventuring partner in her, something he could grow fond of in another world beyond Solomon's death trap of a dungeon.

He for saw the debris room to be dangerous, but he wondered if the many pieces of rocks and rubble were due to a trap already sprung by previous contestants, unless, of course, all traps were reset after the poor victims of the last eclipse were cleared away. He also wondered, naturally, if he should help clear the rock piles, or if he should target practice with the quadroped wolves outside the iron gate. Marcellus used his bow to relieve tension within himself, and by all the gods, silencing the infernal screech of those ruby eyed creatures would be enough to relieve a year's worth of tension - even more than that.

The sound grated on his nerves, and its elimination would be a direct benefit to his wellbeing. Standing up tall from his lazy spot on the wall, he drew his bow, the most expensive item in his possession, and readied a steel arrow like he'd done it a thousand times before. An adept at the bow, Marcellus hadn't the need to aim for too long - his body knew where the arrow wanted to land, and his mind knew just as well. Still breathing, he released a firm grip on the string, sending a pointed arrow, tip shining in the lantern light, soaring to the head of a skeletal canine and dispatching it immediately.

This slaughter had continued until all wolves had fallen and only a very small few arrows were left, most wasted on a continual missed shot on the third wolf. He approached the gate with a drawn arrow, and retrieved many of his projectiles from the head off the fallen pack members, slipping them into his quiver and returning silently to his former spot in the shadows, a layer of darkness beside the golden haired dancer. He gave her a glance, and stowed away his bow.

By then, the rubble had been cleared. It was a forest looking place, a departure from the sorceress's castle appearance of the dungeon's first corridor. This, if an ambush of wild creatures ensued, would be interesting, and Marcellus predicted that Team Kickass would be disbanded first.

Despite this, Marcellus figured it would be best to join the red head, who called herself Anastasia, and her new brutish friends. For now, he decided, this path would be the safest of them all, and really, the only one accessible that didn't involve Savannah Princess and her knight and shining armor that were likely dead and buried by now. Others would follow, this being the wiser choice, he knew, and sensing somewhat of a disturbance, Marcellus redrew his bow and approached the formerly rubbled path

A fight was brewing.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: LunarLavendula
Malcan looked at Anna as she said where she came from. He continued walking in silence before finally realizing something. "You mean the fighty people?" He had never met them but he remembered the stories his grandmother, who had biceps the size of his head, would tell about them. "Your good." It was the closest thing to a friendly welcome he could think of.

"I'm Mali and this is Malcan, nice to meet you Anna."
Mali said with a friendly smile. She looked back to see, oh goodie, Sir. Swampy the too good to have one name and his upstanding queen. Apparently a satyr with horns was just too mighty for them. Suddenly she stopped.

The Vilebloom
It was a large domed room. Massive trees rose from the ground to the ceiling and the floor was covered in moss and grass. In the center of the room was a horrific and gigantic plant monster. The sickly sweet smell was thick here, seeming to be coming from the beast. The two smaller flowers had a disgusting, thick greenish yellow fluid dripping from their 'mouths.' As soon as the slime hit the floor it would harden and turn white. Several corpses were scattered around the room, frozen in place by the horrible liquid. The stench of rotting flesh mixed with the sweet smell into a nauseating aroma. The main head had what looked like corrosive acid frothing from its maw. It 'looked' at them, as if waiting.

"What was that Swampy? You scared?" Mali taunted with a smirk before getting serious. She nocked back an arrow and waited for somebody to make a move on the thing. Preferably Swampy.

Assallya wasn't particularly pleased. First there was the stench of death and decay coming from the right branching, the rubble strewn corridor apparently having some sort of creature down it that the amazonian woman and the swamp elf were now dealing with, and the center branch containing something like a giant pig, or boar or something from the sounds of the red headed huntress and... "Team Kickass".

She wasn't quite comfortable with any of her options. If anything, she was hoping that the huntress would have teamed with the princess from the plains. She would have joined up with that pairing in a heartbeat. She didn't relish going off on her own, especially not with the smell of death coming from the one corridor that had been ignored. She wasn't fond of undead creatures. That was putting it mildly. The undead greatly terrified her, particularly the ephemeral ones. She rather supposed it was related to how her magics, her ability to sway emotions, bind emotions, paralyze people were largely useless against the dead.

Again she considered following the huntress and the elf lord. The problem was she hated elves. Sure, she was an elf herself but they didn't see her as one. She'd grown up in human lands, far away from her kin. She didn't know the intricacies of elvish culture, had an accent that other elves found comical and didn't recognize the small nuances of body language that were different from those of humans. Still, it was probably better than being with an orc. Orcs often ate elves.

She was about to follow when the boy slipped past. She'd forgotten about him. He was stealthy, that was quite certain. She would love to ally with him. Only he was heading down the central corridor that the huntress and "Team Kickass" has gone down. She rather assumed he was considering joining them. That presented another difficulty. The group that had gone down the rubble strewn corridor now vastly outnumbered the other. If they approached the orb and had to battle it was obvious which way that battle would go.

Clicking her tongue three instead of whispering she tried getting the boy's attention. She didn't want to worry him when he discovered she was following closely. The clicking was a trick she learned from the local thieves. A whisper traveled much further than one expected in these circumstances. Then she moved quietly after him. As a spy she was good at sneaking but her current attire had too much bared skin, skin that was far too white in the darkness and the less said about her golden tresses the better.

Last edited:
AYO
Princess, Huntress
As soon as she saw how Bale quickly felled the minotaur, Ayo resisted the urge smiled at him. "Not bad, good sir..." She chuckled a bit. Then she nodded in agreement. "You're right. Let's keep moving, then."

The next beast she saw nearly took her breath away. It was unlike anything she'd ever seen before. She lifted her blade and raised an eyebrow at Bale. "You might need something a bit bigger to take a chunk out of that vine..."

Marcellus Mossmire
Quarter-Elf, Thief/Archer
Marcellus had only taken a few steps toward what he would refer to as the 'Cleared Rubble Corridor' when he noticed two very distinct things that could determine his future in the Dungeon of Solomon in a number of vast and profound ways.

First of all, and most noticeably to the rest of the group, there was quite literally, and without exaggeration of any kind, a flower monster lurking very conspicuously in the room he was just now entering behind Anastasia and the two quite intellectually inclined members of Team Kickass. One half of said team was also taunting the thousand-named prince (or whatever he was, exactly, besides pomposity and hot air), who, as Marcellus just now discerned, entering his preferred corridor alongside the company of the wild-haired Savannah Princess girl. If he hadn't made obvious steps to that wide expanse of a room already, he would have packed up his bow and turned around simply at the sight of them.

However, he figured now was the time to prove himself to the rest of the group, to at least appear trustworthy to the other party members in a more noncommittal way, an open alliance invitation without such an idiotic town meeting of a display like that of Princess Crazy Hair. After allowing the monster to kill one or two of his competitors (namely, the soon-to-be-married prince and princess), Marcellus would nobly charge in to help with the assault, not only eliminating threats to the orb, but giving himself the opportunity to observe the behavioral patterns of such a vile creature as well.

It was a solid plan, he decided, and he was beginning his observations at the entrance of the corridor, behind a stack of rubble that still stood, trying his best to see without being seen, such as the way he'd done his entire life. The battle had yet to rage on fully, but at this point, Marcellus had figured that something needed to be done about the monster's extra heads - the two flowers that danced along the room like slimy little garden-dwelling appendages. Perhaps someone could shoot away each of the little tentacles with a bow, and detach them from the roots with a few strategic shots. Perhaps it would be him.

Marcellus was contemplating whether or not to start the fight for himself when he heard, beyond the taunting of the human girl from Team Kickass, three distinct clicking sounds from the shadows behind him. Immediately, he swiveled around to recognize the shiny golden hair of the dancer girl, and raised a thin brow in response. Although she appeared to be unarmed - there weren't many places to store a dagger, with the type of clothing she was wearing - he still kept a light hand on the hilt of the dagger by his side, and used the other to place a thin finger over his lips, signaling her to be quiet. He figured she already knew.

ghTuLDU.png

Having gone too far in, Helka soon realized that the shadows that were all around her did not at all seem right. She felt she had walked for hours but she didn't exactly rush in. She should have heard the others somehow. She looked around and there was nothing at all but darkness. Even the ground she stood on was dark. She touched it and oddly, she felt nothing, as if her hands were numb.

Magic. Her absolute weakness had already taken her and she was in the dungeon for only five minutes.

"Anyone?" She called out just in case, she wasn't sure if the spell was on her mind or her surroundings. She whirled about, trying to think of a strategy. She had to find out what kind of illusion she was in first. There was nothing she could see nor hear, so she took out a dagger and slid her finger on the blade, drawing some blood. She grimaced, expecting pain. There was none.

It's my mind. It's all in my mind. She reminded herself. She recalled how her brother's scrolls described illusory magic so strong it fooled the sense of touch as well. But only the strongest illusions can mask scents. She sniffed the air. She still smelled the unmistakable stench of age old deaths. She must have taken a turn away from the rest.

"Is someone there?" a voice came as a figure slid into view. Helka tried as hard as she can to recall if she had seen this person before. She wondered if the other person was real until she leaned over to touch Helka's face. Helka stepped back and raised her sword in alarm.

"Sorry!" the Stranger said. "I thought you were an illusion!"

Helka lowered her blade. "How many others?"

"How many what?"

"Have you seen?"

"Just you."

Helka didn't lower her guard but sheathed her great-sword. "Stay close. I want you near if I have to kill you."

The Stranger smiled. "Certainly."

Helka thought they moved together in the dark. She thought they were going to find a way out. She might have, if not for the sickness in the air that immediately stung her into sleep, and she lay strewn on path, defeated.

(OOC: Yeah I would right another post, I know everyone is waiting to see what the Swamp "King" is going to do xD. But still Lady's RP, so don't want to go to far a head of her.

So you all know in the future, Bale's fae magic grants him to power to connect his body to a specific weapon or weapons, so he can basically move them where ever he wants, so you won't be shocked when he does it or anything. Shadow Stalking is basically like how Night Crawler in X-Men can jump or teleport through time or whatever in battle, that's what Bale can do, which makes him the Shadow Assassin, just wanted to get that out there. Giant OOC post I know xD.)

Last edited:
(sorry for making everyone wait :_: RAINBOWS FOR ALL)

Everyone was on edge, and Mia couldn't blame them. They all had their reasons for traversing these depths, but Mia didn't like the talk of bloodshed so soon after the entrance had closed. Still, she couldn't complain all that much – in previous years the march down the stairs itself had been an initiation of blood and death.

The gate slammed shut over Mai's favoured choice. She recoiled against the wall as the beasts approached; relieved her choice had been made for her. But it didn't look like that old gate would hold forever, and she planned to be nowhere near when it finally released the pack.
As expected, the contestants broke off and went their own ways. Mia did not understand the subtleties of nobles and thought it best to avoid them, lest they slit her throat for a social infraction. She liked Team Kickass, and thought the Orc was quite sweet really, but she found the adventurer Anastasia intimidating and Mia had hardly presented herself as strong ally to anyone, yet. Not to mention, they were accumulating quite a following, and Mia didn't do well in large groups.

As she watched the group split, she realised that the girl from the start was not around.

Had she taken the path that smelled of death? Could it be she had navigated through the trap and not alerted the dogs on her way?
Surely not! It wasn't possible… Mia's silvery eyes lit up with astonishment. But if it had happened, there was no doubt in her mind – that was someone she wanted to ally with.

Mia took a deep breathe. She was rusty at phasing through things, and it was a dangerous task… for her sanity. She wasn't afraid of getting stuck halfway through an object, but staying too long in the otherworld had a tendency to have an effect. The Otherworld was the home of wraith, but Mia had made certain life choices in her time, and she didn't want to lose her years of hard work.

Still, it would only be a few moments. Through the gate, get far enough away from the beasts… that she could do. Mia shuffled backwards down the left corridor, almost bumping into the dancer-girl at the back of the party.

She turned and smiled to her as an apology, and then Mia was rushing forward in a blurr of white towards the gate. Anyone would think her mad, think she'd crash face-first into it, but in a blink of an eye she had vanished. Behind the gate, two dogs fell dead to the ground, and a whisper of a giggle caught in the stagnant air.

Mia walked for some time in the darkness. Every so often she peered through the veil and it granted her a kind of vision, but she saw no dead souls, bar the occasional wisp that floated through the air. She wondered whether she had gotten the right path, until she became aware of two signatures up ahead – one very much alive and one very much dead.

"Stay close. I want you near if I have to kill you."

The sound of a blade being sheathed.

"Um." Said Mia. Words! It had been so long since she'd spoken words! Lovely, delicious words, words that formed language and made sense to people, living people, people she could communicate with and have wonderful conversations with. She knitted her eyebrows together in concerntration. Ok, don't mess this up.

"I think he's already dead, actually-" but there was a thump as the adventurer girl fell to the floor, for the Siphon had been teasing her life-energy away, and now he was about to suck it up like juice through a straw.

No no no, that nice girl would not be the first killed. Mia rushed forward, slipping into the land of the dead, her fingernails extending into long thin blades, more like bone then nail now. The Siphon had no time to turn as the Wraith sliced up his body, rendering him into three thin wisps of dark mist that vanished into the air and left the smell of rot to linger in his place.

Mia turned to see the girl's soul floating in the air. It was a bright, warm thing, so out of place in the dungeon that had tried to claim it. It was nothing like the nasty black gunk that had animated the bodies of those dog-like things Mia had killed.

Now this was a problem. She'd never put a soul back into a body before. Oh, her father would disown her for what she was about to do.

Her nails withered back to normal size – they were weapons for reaping, and touching her essence with these would ruin the girl's chances forever – and gently she placed her hands above the soul and tried to push it back into the adventurer's body.

( @Mippu your choice what happens next :D)

[BCOLOR=transparent]___________________________________________________________[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
eyabEW3m.jpg
B
ale watched as everyone just stood there. "Yes...I'm the scared one, when no one has moved yet." Bale shook his head, holding his daggers. "Well, I guess I'll do the honors of first strike." Bale ran to the middle of the room, he stared up at the beast flower. "Hey! You overgrown weed, come face me now!" The vilebloom looked or moved it's head...whatever, it stared down at Bale.
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The bloom's tentacle shot down at Bale, in a blink of an eye there was black smoke where Bale had at just been standing. "Miss me, you parasite!" Bale had reappeared on top of the tentacle, which started to wiggle and jump around. "Whoa!" Bale had to get steady. The tentacle went into the air, Bale was almost fifty feet off the ground. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Bale struck at the tentacle with his dagger, causing the bloom to streak in pain. The streak was horrible, worst then anything he had ever heard. The middle mouth went to snap at him, but Bale disappeared again. "Over here!" He was on the other tentacle now.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]When Bale started to cut this tentacle, it started to drip blood like yellow ooze. The smell of the ooze was disgusting, worst then that, the blood caused smaller evil flowers to form. "What the..?" Bale shadow jumped off of the tentacle, they would have to take the middle head out. If they took out the tentacles, the blood would just create smaller ones to deal with. Bale appeared next to the others. "You all can jump in at anytime now!"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]___________________________________________________________[/BCOLOR]

• Love
Reactions: Jeanvieve
Ayo
Huntress, Princess

Ayo took her mighty blade and swung at the nearest tentacle. Following suit with Bale, she made haste and stepped away from the evil looking for small flowers that bloomed at their feet.
"This is a futile attempted," she muttered . Then she heard him say the head should be the target. Ayo shuddered to see this disgusting creatures face. But she needed Bale to see she was more bite than bark, so she ran swiftly towards the beasts face dodging tentacles high and low.

"I'll distract it, try and get a clear shot if you can. It seems the mouth is the best bet! " she yelled as age charged the creature and made a slash at the side of its head.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
"It's called a bow and arrow moron. It was made for people who don't want to get close the the homicidal monster." Mali resorted. Her eyes wandered around the room and spotted the large trees. "Malc, be a lumberjack."

"Ok." The Malcan replied. He stomped over to the nearest tree, readied Goldy, and began to chop into its large trunk. From the way it was directed the mighty tree would crush the vilebloom, but the trunk was wide and would take some time to chop down. Malcan began to whistle 'Steamboat Willy' as he swung his axe.

One of the smaller 'heads' spotted them and prepared to fire, one could tell this because a lump was traveling up its steam. Mali shot a arrow into one of its pedals, causing it to real back and release its slime onto the top of the room. The sticky glop hardened into white stalactites and the head wildly spasmed around, trying to dialogue the arrow stuck one of its most sensitive parts. Mali then saw the amazon lady running at the main head, the head that was drooling acid, and saying 'attack the mouth.' Royalty. "Don't attack the mouth you lunatic, it's drool will corrode your weapons in seconds!"