Drunk Gaming! >D

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MootMoose

Original poster
So did some drunk gaming with my friends.
We found the results funny! > w <

So we did some more drunk gaming! >D
It's from the same night, different game! XD
We have a bunch more from that night, our Slender shit is redonk!
(if I can ever figure our a sync point, since our drunk asses we too drunk to remember to sync).

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to raid in EQ2 with my guild.

We never took it seriously.

We called it, Drunken Raid Nights. Every Friday! (We had serious raid nights on Saturdays, permitting.)

Good Times were had!

Never raided drunk with my guild in WoW. I found WoW irritating to play drunk.

I did however do dungeons in ToR drunk all the time, that game was the best MMO to play drunk. I should get my team to make toons and do that one drunk! XD

drunk starcraft

mistakes were made

especially since the first mistake was offracing

Drunk Pokemon; all the level grinding!!

Most of the drinks I like are pretty sugary, so I can get kinda hyper when I'm hammered

My manfriend and I like to drink while we game. (That's about as exciting as it gets, I'm not much a social person even in the game world.) I deal with a few stress disorders and I'm a mom, so when I do have alcohol, I am happy to let it dominate my brain so I can savor what peacefulness the bottle is granting me. Playing my violent video games during so only helps me more. The downside is that when I'm drunk, I get bolder, mischievous, and way dumber than you'd expect. I like to abandon all game objectives to just go kill stuff solo, doesn't matter if it's high or low level. I just stop giving a shit about teamwork and storyline until I'm reminded about what's going on.

I also will start singing out loud. A lot. Especially if I'm doing really well in game.

XD that was great.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Can I request to see more of the fun and games?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
So we did some more drunk gaming! >D
It's from the same night, different game! XD
We have a bunch more from that night, our Slender shit is redonk!
(if I can ever figure our a sync point, since our drunk asses we too drunk to remember to sync).

Reactions: Faithviper
Status
Not open for further replies.