2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
I'm up for any sort of genre - just send me a PM with thoughts and we can figure something out!
Hello everyone!

My -forum- name is Vacyr but you may call me Tom if you would like OOC wise! I am excited to start RPing at Iawku. I normally like Fantasy / Medieval Era (Magic included or not) kind of RP but I am always open to try new types. This will be my second "Forum" RP but I have had lots of experience for the past 5 or so years playing online games such as WoW and SWTOR.

I hope to get to know some of you, since I can't know everyone, and RP!

Vacyr

Hiya Vacyr...Or Tom. :) I most likely won't remember "Tom" as easily. :/ Either way...It's nice to meet you! Hope it's all going well by you. I'm in the midst of blizzard watch.

I'm sure you'll find lots of nice people here. I have since I joined. People here tend to be very nice. Though I'm sure the last RP forum you were on was nice to. I just don't know it. Anyway~ I hope you enjoy your stay. May you find many fun roleplays :D

Welcome to Iwaku! The place where dragons are born, heroes are killed and legends are made...or some other fancy way of saying STAY HERE FOREVER AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS OF US! /coughs

If you need help, never be afraid to ask as we wouldn't be an awesome community if we didn't help you. :D There are loads of RPs for you to join and even more people for you to meet so...go on now! Interact! =D

Thank you for the warm welcome! I have about 2 feet of snow here in VT. I look forward to starting some RP here!

I appreciate the warm comments, Juneberry as well as Cosmos. It's nice to find a place where people are kind when RPing and not complete dumbnuts about it.

Wow, two feet? By me, the expectation is between 4-12 inches, because I'm in the epicenter of the 4-8 and 8-12 ranges in my county. I can't imagine two feet at this point. All I know is we're in white-out warning along with blizzard warning. The town emergency line called saying "Stay safe, stay inside." You do so too!

And agreed. Nice places with nice people are great places to RP :)

Yeah, that was just my estimate from looking out the window. The best feeling is waking up to a nice warm bed when it's all snowy outside.

I am having trouble posting, I don't know what it might be. I may have a horrible internet connection but it says 5 bars. Hmmm... I dunno know it is. I click "Post Reply" and then it loads and then redirects me away from the page.

How long have you been RPing Juneberry?

Hm? Are you using a mobile device or something? I personally find Iwaku doesn't work well on my phone or the kindle. Though for me it's mostly text-input problems. If you're having that issue in general, you might want to post it in the bug thread or something?

I don't sleep in a bed much- I prefer the leather recliner in the living room, oddly. But waking up in it is always nice and warm <3 Sometimes it's too warm though. I'm prone to night-sweats. Or sweating in general.

Hrm...How long have I been RPing? Well, I generally started when I was twelve, so...about eight years now. Though I have taken hiatus in the past. This is the first site I'm using in over a year for RPing- I stopped using forums and such for a long while due to various things. So far, it feels good to be back to it. :) How about you?

Hey guys,

I apologize for never replying - the whole posting deal I was talking about was too much so I decided to stop and try again another time. Sadly, that time never came because work and life suddenly started jumping up and down, needing me to join it.

As far as RP goes - I love to RP and I have been (mainly games like SWTOR and WoW) for about 6 years now. The more detailed and deep the storylines are the better time I have with ideas and characters. But I don't prefer large crowds because I feel overwhelmed with posting and don't know what to say.

If anyone is interested in starting a 1 to 1 RP - I am completely game!

Also - Nice to meet you Zane! (Even though you'll prolly never look at this post again) but I thought I would reply anyway! :)

Haha, that would be quite the laugh! But I would hope they could make the distinction :)
You do have all your Administrator block red letters when I have the new member soft tan coloring to my name.

So very true! Humans: The dumb geniuses. Is there a way for me to change my username so that you don't have to worry about mistakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.