Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My time zone is Mountain Standard Time. I work a very stressful job, and am usually busy.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I don't have a favorite genre. I can role-play under any genre and I enjoy doing so. Though, I tend to stray more towards Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Drama, Magical, Supernatural, and Romance (BL/Hetero/GL).
Info:
This role-play idea would be a small group role-play. It is a colorful Fantasy, Modern, Drama, and Action Role-play with unique characters and heavy plot development. Please look at the provided information below and if it interests you, you have any questions, or would like to help then please leave a comment or contact me with a private message.

Important Note:
This role-play idea is still under HEAVY construction, I would absolutely love it if anyone interested will help me tie the role-play together.

Requirements:
  • Must be able to handle strict character roles
  • Proper spelling and grammar ((mistakes every now and then are fine))
  • Must be able to cooperate and collaborate with others
  • Is able to handle more than one character
  • Is readily available
  • Open Minded
Name: The Will of the Dream Walkers

Characters:

1)The creator of the Dream Realm and it's Branching Realms. Mother to the three children who rule over the other three branches. Lady Acelle??? ((name changeable))

2)The Ruler of the Nightmare Realm

3)The Ruler of the Void

4)The Ruler of the Day Dream Realm.

5) Other characters such as humans or creations

Ideas:

The Mystery of the Fourth Child:

There is secretly a fourth child who was hidden away for their safety. They are to be the Lady's successor to the Dream Realm

The Father of the Children:

- The Father is the original ruler of the nightmare realm whose birth right forces him and the woman he loves to forever be in an eternal conflict.

-He kidnapped the second child, who is to be his successor.

-He died and the second child became the new ruler of the nightmare realm at a young age.

-The real second child succumbed to his own fears and thus another being secretly takes his place

The Curse of the Dream Walkers:

- They are reborn after death as new personas
- The Nightmare ruler is to always be in conflict with the Dream ruler whom is their love.
- The Day Dream ruler is always the weakest
- The Void ruler will always remember his past lives till the end of time. Thus will forever be the wisest and eldest of the walkers.
- If the Nightmare Walker succumbs to his own fears it is said that his most powerful creation would turn on him and erase his creators being as an attempt to keep the Dream Realm in balance.

- If the Dream realm were to become unbalanced the Day Dream Walker's presence will be the first to vanish. Day Dreaming will cease to be a real thing for other beings. It is said that the Day Dream Walker, after vanishing, will become apart of the Void Walker's being.

-Once joined, the Void Walker's mind will start to unravel and lead to his own death. This is because his mind is only capable of hearing the voices of the forgotten dreams. The Day Dream Walker is capable of being in-tuned to the conscious imagination or thoughts. It is his/her job to compress them and hold them in storage. Meaning she is mentally capable of remembering and storing every single thought/image of every being in existence then will either erase the thoughts entirely or send them to the other walkers for conversion. (( VIO YOU DREW A DIAGRAM OF THIS IN YOUR SCHOOL NOTEBOOK)) So when she becomes one with Void Walker then the Walker will hear the "frequency" of every beings "Day Dreams" which will ultimately brake his mind.

More information and questions answered:

[9:21:58 PM] Cat Oliver: They are reborn after death as new personas
What do you mean by this? Like, new persona's in the Dream realm?
Also, is it people in the Dream realm that are dreaming, and those dreams are being decided upon where they go, or is it the dreams of actual people who walk the Earth.
Also, is it only the "family" of the father, mother, and children that are part of the dream world?
If the Nightmare Walker succumbs to his own fears it is said that his most powerful creation would turn on him and "erase his creators" being as an attempt to keep the Dream Realm in balance.
What do you mean by "erase his creators"? I am just unsure of what you mean.
And finally
Once joined, the Void Walker's mind will start to unravel and lead to his own death. This is because his mind is only capable of hearing the voices of the forgotten dreams. The Day Dream Walker is capable of being in-tuned to the conscious imagination or thoughts. It is his/her job to compress them and hold them in storage. Meaning she is mentally capable of remembering and storing every single thought/image of every being in existence then will either erase the thoughts entirely or send them to the other walkers for conversion. (( VIO YOU DREW A DIAGRAM OF THIS IN YOUR SCHOOL NOTEBOOK)) So when she becomes one with Void Walker then the Walker will hear the "frequency" of every beings "Day Dreams" which will ultimately brake his mind.
I think you just need to reword this paragraph, because after reading it about 5 times, I believe I know what you meant. This is it shortened down with what I got out of what you wrote. I just want to clarify that this is what you meant.

Once the Day Dream walker joins the Void Walker's mind, his mind will start to unravel and lead to his own death because it was the Day Dream Walker's job to compress and hold the day dreams in storage. Without her doing her job and sharing minds with the void walker, the void walker is then forced to remember and store all of these day dreams without the ability to sort through them which will ultimately brake his mind.
[9:22:04 PM] Cat Oliver: I DID MY JOB WOMAN
[9:22:06 PM] Cat Oliver: I LOOKED
[9:22:11 PM] Cat Oliver: AND ASKED QUESTIONS
[9:22:20 PM] Cat Oliver: AND HOPEFULLY HELPED
[9:26:19 PM] ShortCake: lol
[9:26:34 PM] Cat Oliver: :D
[9:28:11 PM] ShortCake: first set of questions coming up

[9:33:28 PM] ShortCake: first questioin
[9:33:43 PM] ShortCake: being reborn as new personas just mean they are reborn as new people.
[9:34:03 PM] Cat Oliver: Like, People on Earth who dream people?
[9:34:09 PM] ShortCake: no

[9:34:38 PM] ShortCake: The Dream Walkers are creations of the "Lady" I keep mentioning. She's like a god so to speak

[9:34:52 PM] ShortCake: she is the reason the people on earth dream
[9:35:22 PM] Cat Oliver: So they would be reborn as Dream Walkers?
[9:35:42 PM] ShortCake: The Dream Walkers are always reborn as Dream Walkers
[9:36:03 PM] Cat Oliver: Okay
[9:36:09 PM] Cat Oliver: So
[9:37:03 PM] Cat Oliver: The "special" dreamwalkers, like the Day Dream, nightmare and void, do they have to be of one family or can any dream walker become them?
[9:37:25 PM] ShortCake: I am not sure
[9:37:33 PM] Cat Oliver: Okay
[9:37:54 PM] Cat Oliver: Because it's slightly important to know, simply for the void because he can remember past lives.
[9:38:04 PM] ShortCake: Hmm...

[9:38:53 PM | Edited 9:39:28 PM] ShortCake: I was going to have it so the "Dream Walkers" the void, nightmare, ect. Be the only Dream Walkers and what ever lives in their realm are their own creations. Thus they are not "Dream Walkers" but "Creations"

[9:39:34 PM] Cat Oliver: Okay
[9:40:09 PM] ShortCake: But we do need to think of a way to have it so the Dream Walkers are reborn. Maybe Earthlings can become "Dream Walker"s through a special process?
[9:40:45 PM] Cat Oliver: So, only the Dream walkers can be dream walkers when they are reborn. Now, can they change from one to another, like, can one who has been the void, become the Day Dream or nightmare?
[9:40:54 PM] Cat Oliver: And that would be an interesting thing to add to it.
[9:41:11 PM] ShortCake: OH

[9:41:12 PM] Cat Oliver: maybe if the earthling kills the Dream Walker?

[9:41:22 PM] ShortCake: There are many ways we could do that.
[9:41:24 PM] Cat Oliver: Like, enter that realm and has to kill them?
[9:41:27 PM] Cat Oliver: I dnno
[9:41:32 PM] Cat Oliver: Simplest way
[9:41:43 PM] ShortCake: Earthling can become one by Killing the ruler of the dream realm.
[9:42:15 PM] ShortCake: or when an earthling dies at the same moment a dream walker does the earthling is reincarnated into a Dream walker?
[9:42:23 PM] Cat Oliver: Hmm, maybe both?
[9:42:28 PM] ShortCake: Both could work
[9:42:29 PM] Cat Oliver: Because the second would be rare.

[9:42:33 PM] ShortCake: Yes
[9:42:44 PM] Cat Oliver: First would give an antagonist as well.

[9:43:00 PM] ShortCake: Mhm, in other words this story would have two antagonists
[9:43:23 PM] ShortCake: The Humans wanting to become "gods" because that's pretty much what Dream Walkers are
[9:43:37 PM] ShortCake: and Then the creation that is erasing the Nightmare

[9:43:40 PM] ShortCake: ruler
[9:44:07 PM] Cat Oliver: Mhmm.

[9:44:23 PM] Cat Oliver: I figure the creation is a more immediate threat.
[9:44:31 PM] ShortCake: mhm
[9:44:38 PM] Cat Oliver: And humans wanting to become gods would be a more long term threat.

[9:44:43 PM] Cat Oliver: Plus

[9:45:14 PM] Cat Oliver: If a human becomes the nightmare, he could create another creation to destroy the nightmare
[9:45:47 PM] ShortCake: There is also the "Lady" who created the dream world, she can "create" or "rebirth" a ruler for another realm.
[9:46:02 PM] Cat Oliver: Mhmm.
[9:46:05 PM] ShortCake: Which is why they refer to her as "mother"
[9:46:12 PM] Cat Oliver: Exactly
[9:46:42 PM] Cat Oliver: I think I'm good on that now. o.o

[9:47:59 PM] ShortCake: Also Earthlings can only enter or "visit" the realms. They cannot stay. While the Dream Walkers and Creations actually LIVE in the Dream World and it's realms.
[9:48:15 PM] ShortCake: I was also thinking of calling the earthlings "Earth Walkers"

[9:48:18 PM] Cat Oliver: WAIT
[9:48:46 PM] Cat Oliver: What about people in coma's? They would just be visiting right? Even though it would be a longer time than most?

[9:50:01 PM] ShortCake: Yes, People in Coma's are special. Typically they are trapped with in the void but in some cases they can travel between the other realms. They will either live there till they die or until they awaken from their comas

[9:50:09 PM] Cat Oliver: Mmkay

[9:51:49 PM] ShortCake: Are people in coma's the same as brain dead?
[9:52:07 PM] ShortCake: If someone's brain dead they can still dream and stuff right?
[9:53:32 PM] Cat Oliver: Uhm, depends upon the case. People in coma's aren't generally considered brain dead, even people who are vegateables, seem to be able to semi understand what's going on around them when you watch their bran under a monitor.
[9:54:18 PM] ShortCake: So it's the same thing for all those types then. Will the brain dead be more non veggie like in the dream realm?
[9:55:05 PM] Cat Oliver: I would assume so.
[9:55:09 PM] Cat Oliver: Because they would be aware.
[9:55:58 PM] ShortCake: alright

[9:56:12 PM] ShortCake: next set of questions.
[9:56:38 PM] Cat Oliver: Mmkay!
[9:56:57 PM] ShortCake: [9:21 PM] Cat Oliver:

<<< What do you mean by "erase his creators"? I am just unsure of what you mean
[9:57:34 PM] Cat Oliver: It would erase the nightmare person who created him right?

[9:57:38 PM] ShortCake: The Creation, if the nightmare ruler succumbs to his own fears, will turn on who created him , the nightmare ruler, and erase him

Last edited:
I want o - o

I call Day Dream, Vio-pie ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.