Goddess of Balance
- Invitation Status
- Posting Speed
- Speed of Light
- 1-3 posts per day
- Writing Levels
- Preferred Character Gender
- Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance, Adventure, Action, History
Before time began there was once a realm named Elicien. A world that held nothing but land. Created by a lonely Goddess of light and creation, Aeliela, it held a large castle that had been created all over an entire mountain. Alone and bored by herself, Aeliela's first creations ever were immortal twin daughters; Zatla and M'rror. They grew up with the sweet love of their mother but both of them could feel the loneliness that had taken over the world of Elicien. One of the twins Zatla, Goddess of love, beauty and courage, decided to take it into her own hands and encouraged her mother to create others. Other immortals with different attributes. Deities of different domains. M'rror, Goddess of fate and destiny, decided that because the world was filled with nothing but immortals, there wasn't much need for fate or destiny. Gods and their fates weren't as fulfilling for M'rror so she begged her mother to give her a reason to be needed. A reason to continue on as the Goddess she is.
Aeliela, Goddess of life and light
Feeling terrible that her daughter felt useless, Aeliela happily grabbed a hold of her strong power and created a whole other world. One based off magic and yet filled with creatures with destinies that M'rror could guide. Aeliela created two for each creature she put in the lands of what was called Dransin. The name of Aeliela's lover. A God of journey and adventure, which is the reason why Aeliela is constantly alone. Not that she doesn't mind her husband to travel the worlds; learning the secrets of each universe he stepped onto.
The first Dragons: Konri and Alarr. First Elves: Thal and Syvila. First Witches/Wizards: Kaphaela and Alun. First vampires: Bisur and Anolev as well as the first humans: Natoalus and Enev.
The first beings to ever be created within Dransin. The pairs were soulmates, meant to learn and create their own families. Like Aeliela had done within Elicien. She'd given the women the ability of fertility, giving them the blessing ability to build their own generation.
"In a world of light, the most beautiful thing is birth to an innocent little being. A baby,"
200 years after, within a world of peace, strength, magic and even those who were without it
Its been over 3 thousand years since the birth of Dransin, things have changed for the worst. The world of Dransin seems to be ruled by the hands of a horrible man. King Idaz is a man who strikes fear within the heart of its people and he rules most of the lands that had been found within Dransin; a world that was still a mystery. Hidden secrets. He has created a war between creatures that looked nothing like humans. Those who seemed to be blessed with gifts from the gods. King Idaz had been angry that they were the only creatures who rarely got to use magic; usually the soul of a human was far to frail to be able to contain magic. Once every 300 years is there a human who is able to control natural magic. Such as elemental magic.
Angry that mortals were being looked down upon by Aeliela and her people, Idaz swore that if he couldn't be a god in the world of immortality... he would be a god within Dransin. Take over to run out those putrid monsters that the gods favored and make sure that the only race to survive this war... would be humans.
There was nothing the Gods could truly do to interfere with mortal worlds and it caused Aeliela to cry in fear for the children she had held precious to her. Every being she created, touched by her love and soul. Sadly enough even Aeliela knew that were life and light was, there would always be darkness.
A god of darkness that Aeliela knew well. A man she held a past with, far before the creation of Elicien. One that has scared Aeliela since the beginning she realized how to take her current form. An immortal body.
He has haunted the edges of Dransin, sending sadness and death across villages, kingdoms and other lands within the realm.
Because of what Aeliela had done for her first two daughters, Zatla and M'rror, the two of them decided that it was time for them to stop the pain and suffering Dransin was going through. So the two goddesses decided to create new species. Which had been called Kimas. Creatures that had been gifted with a skill and a form of magic. Each one of them had been gifted by one out of 6 gods/goddesses. Certain gods who gifts would come in handy on the legacy of the Kumas.
The Kumas waited until there were over 5,000 of them until announcing their presence by traveling the world and saving villages, towns and cities who had been in the clutches of Ar'ck. By using his own creation, King Idaz.
Enraged at the rebellion that was growing against him, their king, Idaz decided that anyone who was hiding a Kuma in their home or involved with their kind were to be executed within the heart of Dransin. The kingdom that Idaz himself sleeps in. A place only one person has ever entered and left alive
Her name is Syndra Aelassin. Current heiress of the lineage under the mighty Konri and Alarr. Within present day of Dransin, the supernatural were in hiding and had decided to stay clear from the many humans who blindly follow Idaz in the dark. Dragons, within Dransin? They were thought to have been extinct within both the world of 'monsters' and humans. Though the creatures the gods adored knew that Dragons still existed... they just accepted that the Dragons kept to themselves.
Now that Syndra is 18 years old (far older in Dragon age) she must accept the destiny that she had been given since birth. The fate to rule a special group of Kumas that were going to change the world... for the greater or the better, know one was sure. M'rror wasn't all that precise on the details when it came to sending prophecies down to them.
Within the world of the Kumas, they are ruled by a man named Elokron and his wife Eli'i. Though Kumas were all special in their own ways and blessed by different gods, there were 6 specific Kumas (they called them marked Kumas)that had the blood of their gods going through their bodies. Thicker then regular Kumas. This gave them the power to be far stronger, faster, smarter and durable then the Kumas who only had the skills that were gifted upon them. Regular Kumas were loved by their gods, the marked Kumas had been touched by their gods.
They had ancient blood in them and with that came power. With that power came the destiny to take Idaz off the throne and put someone worthy enough on it. Each one of them had a task when it came to choosing the knew ruler. Their fate was to place a crown on the head of a man who was worthy enough. After this task was over they were left with two choices. Stay and watch over the new king... or go their own separate way.
Name: (Give me a unique name please)
Age: (nothing under 17 years old)
Species: (If you are wanting to play one of the marked Kumas, you can't be a half-blood of anything)
Personality: (At least 2 paragraphs, 5 sentences)
Relationships: (If you have a deep friendship with someone, please make a bit of a summary of their friendship. Work with the other rper on this through pms)
Marked or not?: (If you're a marked Kuma then place marked if not, no)
Appearance: (I want art/anime/digital whatever, just don't give me a picture with shitty art, I love something interesting to look at when reading cs's)
Ability: (1 (or two, both powers have to at least be connected somehow)
Skills: (Don't go overboard)
Others: (anything I missed)
1. Grammar- it doesn't have to be perfect or professional but I want you to try, I don't want a half-assed post. It irritates me)
2. Friendship- I want us all to be friends while we work on this rp together. No, I'm saying that you have to like each other but I don't want any arguements or anything. If someone complains to me that they are being harassed, disrespected or feeling creeped out; I won't hesitate to kick anyone out for it.
3. Paragraphs- You don't have to type and entire story for each post but I'm asking for some detail. I don't want one-liners or just one paragraph. I prefer 2+. Its not a lot to ask for, especially if that's one of the things taught in school.
4. Ideas- I would love to hear any ideas you want to pm my way! The more construction on this, the better.
5. Not perfect- Your character is not perfect. If a god in my rp isn't perfect then they can't be either.
6. Luck- Good luck! If I like your cs then yaayy! If not then you have my permission to start all over again.
7. Keep the genders even please~
8. Romance- It is allowed and while I don't mind some kisses, hugs or a bit of affection, go to black when they go to far.
These are meant for the Gods that you may choose which god you want. BUT there are only 6 of them so there isn't room for everyone. Well, that is until I get a little group for a few little plots in the future, or I come up with things on my own. Some of the Gods in here aren't available when it comes to being their child. When they are, that's when I'll start looking for another person or two to sign up as the child(ren). FYI: God's name (M)- means that they are minor gods.
Aeliela- Goddess of light and creation
• Her animal is actually a supernatural, is a phoenix
• If you wish to be a child then you will need to have a power that can help purify the darkness they come upon (not like "lift your hands up and the entire thing goes poof") this power will have a down fall, taking a lot of your energy so you have to do it in portions of sorts. Until they get the items they'll get for in the future (which will help them on enhancing everyone's power)
- Aeliela is the mother of all gods/goddesses, creator of all those that live within both Dransin and Elicien. Though there are a few children who were born from Aeliela's light only to become darkness. Something that was natural and with the gods and goddesses that fell in love, the bore many children and sometimes their domains weren't found out until they grew older.
- Right now Aeliela is emotionally wrecked and is sort of out of the picture, to grasped in the hand of sadness because of the future loss that lay upon Dransin. She has yet to realize what her daughters are doing for her