Sorrow made you.
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Male, Female, Transgender, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Male
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Assertive, Passive and Aggressive depending on what the content is and what's going on.
- Favorite Genres
- Modern Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Sci-fi Futuristic, Cyberpunk, Victorian, Steampunk, Dieselpunk, time period fantasies, semi-realism, slice of life, organization/agencies, gangs, dystopian, dark, comedy, medieval fantasy
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Gore-intensive horror, strictly Yaoi, Furry
In a fantasy world, time has surpassed the usual medieval setting. It is currently modern times, where the high points of civilization are ruled by magitech and industry. However, here along the rocky shores of the Grandmis Ocean resides a small town protected by the high cliffs and mountains and caressed by the ocean mist. Dragues is secluded from most of the hustle and bustle of modern life, and preserves the very tradition that the town is known for: dragons. Dragues is one of the few towns left that trains and houses dragon riders. Once used for battle and warfare, now dragon riders may be predominantly used for trade, transporting shipments, postal service, and entertainment. Nevertheless, they hold an important place in the town's heart.