Dragon Man's Quest to find fellow writers and hoard them.

Zeras

Dragon King
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Rawr and hello! I'm Zeras! Nice to meet you all. I'm not new to RP whatsoever, just new to the site. It's been a while since I've actively sought out an RP or partners or anything of the like. I've been trapped in the world of Discord server RP for quite some time now and I want to finally escape that world. While I'm fine Rping on Discord, I don't want it to be some casual server RP going room to room just basically chatting and acting like my sona. I want detailed story, plot, action, smut Passion! I want to live through my stories again, and I'm looking for people to help me do just that!

I'm looking for multiple (I'd like to start with around 2-3 right now, test my schedule and creativity with that many Rps and then go from there) Partners to do long-term roleplays with. I'm up for any sort of plot that myself and my partners can agree on. That being said, I do prefer Fantasy, even if it takes place in modern or futuristic times. Also, I do prefer for there to be at least a little NSFW content in my Rps so I will only be accepting partners who are at least 18 years of age. Myself I am 22 and respect age of consent laws, especially because they align with my own morality ^^'. but yeah, please be at least 18 if you're going to reply to this post!

I'm also really into Dragons. Like, if you give me a good plot that involves Dragon shifters or just dragons with human forms, you have my attention at it's fullest. I also am a sucker for werewolves and just people who have animalistic abilities (See Beauty and the Beast, the Television show).

I'm also really into world-building, but atm I'd only like to do massive world building for one project at the most, and if I do it might have to be a group rp with how much work I put into things.

Oh, and Swords>Guns but if a story calls for firearms I'm okay with it.

I'm willing do do any sort of plot that intrigues me, and right now I don't have any plots in mind myself so go ahead and tempt me with any juicy ideas you may have up your sleeves.

Oh, another thing I'm interested in, Alternate Universe stories involving my sona, Zeras. He already has a pretty expansive lore, but I like throwing him into Fandom/Game based stories or just stories with "What if" scenarios. So if you're interested in that, give me ideas.

I hope this doesn't seem like a rambling post, but it's 3 am and I've been agonizing over putting this together all night.

OH! **Channeling my inner Uncle** One morrrreee thing, I prefer MxF, but I'm a bi guy who's a bit into guys so MxM is okay. Also, FxF is alright as well if the plot is REALLY good.

So! Hit me up with ideas!
Discord: Zeras#5492
zeras2_1.png

Nice picture. Maybe you would like to do a rp with me? I'm quite familiar with dragons and have a couple ideas and characters to use.

So, as someone who is self-proclaimed to be obsessed with dragons, I believe we may be a good fit. Feel free to PM me, if interested! I'm always up for a good Dragon Rider plot.

Sent you a request on Discord :)