2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Genres
Fantasy, anything.
Sam
human
He tends not to take anything serious.
He wears pants and a muscle sheet with a black trench coat with the sleeves cut off. He has long hair color red. his eyes are red.

She was a rather odd, and kept much too herself. She did not find herself feeling comfortable around others. No matter she still had to deal with everyday life. She let out a small sigh as she continued her walk . Her clothing was all hidden beneath a crimson colored cloak.

Sam saw someone walk. He walk up to her. "Hi." He said.

*She wondered quietly, jumping slightly at the sudden sound. It was a voice. * "Hm?" * She turned around slowly towards the sound of someone voice. There was a stranger there. Someone was speaking to her. But why? Shr remained silent unsure of what to respond. *

He looked around. "Did I do something wrong?" He thought to himself. He scratched the of his head. "Hi, I am Sam and you." He said.

[restarting now]

Sam woke up on his couch. "What did I do last night?" He thought to himself. He had a small apartment. He walked to the kitchen and grabbed a couple pieces of bread and put the in the toaster. He walk to his bedroom and put on a muscle sheet and a black trench coat with the sleeves cut off. He put on some gloves with the fingers cut off and s small computer that he put on his forearm. He walked back to the kitchen and grabbed the toast. He was about to walk out the door when he looked down. "OK." He said to himself. He grabbed a pare of pants off the couch and put them on. He put on a pare of socks and his shoes. "Better." He said to himself. He walk out side and headed down the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.