Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Historical/ Fantasy/ Science-Fiction/ Modern/ Magical/ Romance, etc.
Attemp 1.jpg

Dragon Ball Super

So! This is my Dragon Ball Super Roleplay! It will focus primarily on Goku, Vegeta, and of course Broly and the resurgence of enemies old and new. This is a group-oriented roleplay. After their titanic clash where Vegeta and Goku had to fuse to stop Broly's unchecked, inhibited and unrestrained rage and his massive potential. As new and old enemies seek new transformations and new forms pushing our characters to their absolute limits!

Expectations:

1.) Post length must be at least three paragraphs. 5-10 sentences.

2.) You don't need excessive knowledge of
Dragon Ball.

3.) Broly will have his Saiyan tail even in his base form.

4.) If no females are selected they will be NPCs.

5.) Characters have a myriad of abilities and transformations.

Cast (Good-guys):

Gokū -
Vegeta -

Broly - Rainier Ashton Bernhardt
Gohan (Adult / Mystic) -
Trunks (Adult / Future) -
Goten (Adult) -
Piccolo -
Chichi - Jessica Stansell
Bulma -
Videl -
Android 18 - Jessica Stansell

Cheeli (Saiyan variant) -

Cast (Bad Guys)
Janemba -

Gokū Black -
Cooler -
Frieza -
Majin Buu -
Baby -
Omega Shenron -
Super Perfect Cell -
Jiren -
Toppo -
Super Android 13 -
Xicor -
Cumber -

Last edited:
I'm interested Rainer. I'd like to do Chichi.

Also I have a question about some of the bad guys?
Who are Jiren, Toppo, Xicor, and Cumber? If they are part of the Super Android 13 movie, as the four of them were listed with him, I mean I know who Super Android 13 is of course, but I haven't seen that movie in so long so I don't remember who his allies were.
That movie is one of my favorites though^^ And Android 13 is one of my very favorites of the androids.
I like Android 17 too a lot^^
And I like Android 18 also.

@Jessica Stansell

Getting back with you on this subject!

Jiren's
a member of the Pride Troopers. He served as the main fighting antagonist in the Universe Survival Saga and as a major contestant in the Tournament of Power. An extraordinary powerful being, Jiren is considered to be one of the strongest mortals in all of the multiverse, outclassing even Destroyer Gods.

Toppo is the leader of the heroic team, the Pride Troopers, guardians of peace within Universe 11. He is also a candidate to become Universe 11's next God of Destruction. Toppo is a humble, hot-blooded, and respectful, fighter who strongly believes in justice.

Cumber is an ancient Saiyan interred by Fu on the Prison Planet. He is the secondary antagonist of the Prison Planet Saga and one of the antagonists of the Universal Conflict Saga. He is immensely powerful.

As for Xicor, he is a fan-made character; Goku's third and strongest son

Last edited: