3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Evening to Early Morning - EST
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I love everything, but right now want Sci-Fi and/or Horror.
So, I've been wanting to do a tabletop (like D&D) Dragon Age rp. I have a general idea for the plot, I just need people who would be interested. The races and classes are as per usual to the Dragon Age world. Your character does not have to be a Warden or ever become one. I want this to be slightly more story based, which is why I said tabletop. I will add more to the plot information if I get some interest shown or some idea/suggestions.

This is will be a story that deviates just before the start of a Sixth Blight, 9:50 Dragon. I have a pretty fleshed out path for the story. Though I will have to adjust some things on the fly depending on unpredictable actions and choices from players. Politics will play a fairly important role just as it did in the games. Also, choices will affect how the world develops as we go along.

Basic Plot *Warning: Contains spoilers, endings to games and other media will be referenced*
Once more Thedas is on the verge of disaster and destruction. While the Grey Wardens ready to stand against a new blight, they seek others to join their ranks. In this world the Inquisitor, Hawke, and the Warden that ended the Fifth Blight have all passed away. Fen'Harel and the Evanuris, Dalish gods and goddesses, still threaten the fragile peace that has been made. The ancient history of Thedas will return to the world once more alongside the new Blight. There will be old faces as well as new ones on this new adventure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cloudburst
I'm still unsure what you mean by "tabletop-like". Would it be possible for you to expand on what you mean by that and give more specificity? When you say tabletop, I keep wondering if you mean you'll be using stats and dice- Is that what you mean or do you mean something else entirely that I'm not aware of?

I'm still unsure what you mean by "tabletop-like". Would it be possible for you to expand on what you mean by that and give more specificity? When you say tabletop, I keep wondering if you mean you'll be using stats and dice- Is that what you mean or do you mean something else entirely that I'm not aware of?

Yes, I do mean stats and dice. I don't know why I put "tabletop-like", I meant to put "tabletop - like D&D." My phone auto-corrected things.

Yes, I do mean stats and dice. I don't know why I put "tabletop-like", I meant to put "tabletop - like D&D." My phone auto-corrected things.

I see. Good luck on the rp! ^_^

So you gonna base it off the Dragon Age Tabletop RPG or use a more free-flowing system like Apocalypse/Dungeon World and just adapt it to Dragon Age or make something of your own? Also where would we stand on the Templars vs Mages thing, I seem to recall more than a handful of ways that could end in the Inquisition.

Also... What is your stance on... *whispers* Blood Magic?

Reactions: Cloudburst
So you gonna base it off the Dragon Age Tabletop RPG or use a more free-flowing system like Apocalypse/Dungeon World and just adapt it to Dragon Age or make something of your own? Also where would we stand on the Templars vs Mages thing, I seem to recall more than a handful of ways that could end in the Inquisition.

Also... What is your stance on... *whispers* Blood Magic?

I was wanting to go off the Dragon Age Tabletop RPG. And as far as the Templars v Mages go there will still be tensions between them that are beginning to grow again. Tensions in the world as a whole will grow as the story progresses. Now, for the Blood Magic, I have a fond love for it.

Don't suppose not knowing any of the systems would be acceptable? I don't think I can spare reading through yet another RPG Rulebook. Beyond that count me as interested, Dragon Age is probably one of my favourite fantasy settings.

Don't suppose not knowing any of the systems would be acceptable? I don't think I can spare reading through yet another RPG Rulebook. Beyond that count me as interested, Dragon Age is probably one of my favourite fantasy settings.

No worries on that, I'm going to explain how things work. It's a pretty standard tabletop game.