Dragon Age: Inquisition crossover?

V

Vorpral

Original poster
So, first time posting here and I will admit I feel a little intimidated, but I am looking for someone who would possibly be up for a DA:I crossover with me? I've had this idea for a while now, and it's with Choice of Games latest... well, game, called "The Mysteries of Baroque". I would love to discuss a plotline and roleplay it with someone, I tend to be very flexible and if some kind of romance is wanted then I'm all up for it. I've tried on other websites to find a partner but I'm not the best at these things, so I haven't found anyone yet.

I originally had a prompt come into my head "What if the Breach did more than just punch a hole into the Fade?" which then sparked "What if the magic from Thedas began interacting with magical energy coming from another world, beginning to connect and merge the two of them together?". I've always been fascinated by the idea of two foreign worlds meeting with each other, characters from one interacting with characters from the other and both parties reacting to a world they've never seen before. There could also be quite the conflict as well, with dangers from one world crossing into the other and so on and so forth.

So yeah, if anyone is up to this then I would be very delighted.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Runs into the room and accidentally passes before smacking into a wall*

I would gladly chat about this with you if you are interested! Send me a PM, or tag me here so I can chat you up! 8D This sounds fun~