1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, politics, historical fiction, romance
It's me. Again.

tumblr_n6nozbrlL01t0kzg5o4_250.gif

I'm such a sucker for Inquisition. I'm in need of some quality roleplays for this fandom PRONTO. I just finished the Trespasser DLC and I'm aching so hard for something to fill this Dragon Age void I have in my heart. PLEASE. I will love you forever. (Note that I did not play DAII, but I've played Origins and Inquisition many times.)

Requirements
  • Please be 16 years or older.
  • No females-only roleplayers. I don't want to be expected to play the male role every time. Broaden your horizons. That being said, I have no role preference.
  • Adept or above. Advanced preferred.
  • Multiple paragraph replies. Throw me a bone pls.
  • Smut is an option for 18+ partners.
  • NO SELF-INSERTION OC'S. Please make your character interesting. (Not that you're not interesting, just...you get it, yeah?)
  • I'm ditcher-friendly, just tell me beforehand!
  • Give this post any rating if you even read this part.
  • Open to aesthetic formatting yes please?? (I can teach you how!)
  • Grasp the English language.
  • Friendliness is very much preferred.
  • I take roleplaying seriously. I ask that you do too.
Plot Options

Post-Trespasser***
Post-Inquisition
Inquisition*
Far in the future*
Back in the past
First Inquisition
Modern AU??**

Cullen x OC/Inquisitor**
Solas x Inquisitor***
Josephine x OC/Inquisitor
Josephine x Blackwall*
Iron Bull x Dorian
Inquisitor x OC**

* = GIVE ME PLEASE

PM me if interested. Thank you!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Peregrine
Hot Daniel! I literally just beat Inquisition again for like the third time a few weeks ago. It's so sad that Bioware probably won't be releasing the next one for a few years. ): Inquisition is easily one of the best RPG games that have ever been made. Shoot me a PM so we can set something up! I haven't played any of the DLC's yet, but I watched a Trespasser game-play around the time it came out. im hoping this will fill the void in my heart /:

Edit: Also, I'd love to role-play as Cullen. He's sO cUTe !! Anyway, just thought I'd add that in here, lol.

Reactions: Sansa Stark
Hot Daniel! I literally just beat Inquisition again for like the third time a few weeks ago. It's so sad that Bioware probably won't be releasing the next one for a few years. ): Inquisition is easily one of the best RPG games that have ever been made. Shoot me a PM so we can set something up! I haven't played any of the DLC's yet, but I watched a Trespasser game-play around the time it came out. im hoping this will fill the void in my heart /:

Edit: Also, I'd love to role-play as Cullen. He's sO cUTe !! Anyway, just thought I'd add that in here, lol.

We might be soulmates. A PM is coming your way!

YAAASSS, SOLAS X INQUISITOR, POST TRESPASSER!

-ahem-

If you'd be up for doing that, please shoot me a pm! I'd be fine playing either character, just let me know which you'd prefer!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: moffnat
I'm still looking! <3

Cullen x OC/Inquisitor in either post tresspasser or Modern AU

I'd love some more if anyone's open!

I'm interested if you are still looking! 8D I am curious though as to what parts you are hoping to play? That way I know if I am a good match. I usually prefer OC roles to be honest, but I can do some Canon characters, depending on who they are 8D

I'm interested if you are still looking! 8D I am curious though as to what parts you are hoping to play? That way I know if I am a good match. I usually prefer OC roles to be honest, but I can do some Canon characters, depending on who they are 8D

I can play either role! If you want to double, I'm open to it depending on where we take the plot. PM me? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.