|| Dragon Age Alternate Universe - Craving Dread Wolf x OC (F for M) ||

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andronica

Original poster
Hello and welcome! As the title suggests, I'm craving a story set in an alternate universe of Dragon Age.

If this little tidbit peaks someone's interest, shoot me a PM after taking a look at my preferences. There are many other Original and Fandom plots for you to peruse, too.

As the title suggests, I'm looking for a partner with some knowledge of the games to play the Dread Wolf - the trickster god - in elf form, for my Dalish elf. She may be an archer, or Keeper in training who goes searching for knowledge, and a little adventure (while she still can). The Dread Wolf could try and manipulate my character to acquire something her people are safeguarding, or we can go in a completely different direction! I apologize for not having much of a premise for this but my intention it to be vague so we can develop it together. :)

The Dread Wolf is cunning, manipulative and self serving. He sealed the Gods away from the Dalish people, leading to their downfall, or so everyone says. Since the games don't mention him much, you have plenty of leeway with how you play him! Oh, and here's some picture inspiration for you: (X) (X) (X)(X) (X)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.