1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Down and Dirty (Looking for a female partner)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Tone 6th, Apr 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good evening all,

Tone here again and I'm looking for a female partner who really knows how to RP smut.

My Rules

No anal, no incest, and no gore.

I would like to see at least one paragraph per post.

Make your writing clear and readable. I'm not looking for perfect grammar or spelling, but I want to be able to read what you post.

Please be as detailed as you can.

My Ideas

Demon X Normal girl

Unfortunately thats all I have in ways of ideas ^^''. I'm more then open to any you might have, so if you are interested please shoot me a pm.

Thanks

2. Hey there!

Just had a question before I expressed interest, what kind of setting were you looking for with the demonXnormal girl RP, and did you have a plot considered for it, or is it pretty much just smut?

3. That would be an interesting one, I agree. And I have the same question-ish:

Do you already have a plot for it? Or is it just a something to have them set up and go straight to smut?
    Then again, I might not be the best at smut yet either.... will you take someone who is currently still learning?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.