1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Pretty much will play anything so long as I consider the concept to be good. Less concerned about the genre than I am the story.
So... I dunno, I'm Requiem, or Req, or whatever you wanna call me, doesn't rightly make much of a difference so long as I recognise that you're talking to me. Silver kind of suckered me in to joining, so I said "Sure, I suppose I could do that" and now I'm here, being all semi awkward in an intro thread. I'm a super mellow kind of guy who enjoys riddles and music and just kind of chilling out. So... Hey, good to be here, hopefully anyway. Assuming none of you try to stalk me and eat my soul (Good Luck If You Intend To By The Way :P), also, I tend to write in a somewhat British format, so if you see me write apologise instead of apologize or colour instead of color, or things like that, pay it no mind, it's just me being me.

Reactions: Silver
You are a horrible liar! Stop the lies! LIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Oh yes, I forgot to mention, I'm prone to random bursts of silliness. Just ignore them, they'll go away.

YOU ARE! I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR FACE! And I can't even see your face, so it's quite a trick

It totally does, and you are lying. I'm just kind of like... What am I doing here again? This was a terrible idea, and then another side of me's like Well, it could be fun, you never know. So yeah, there's that.

I'm not lyinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
*stomps and throws a hissy fit*

You are, you know you are.

If you say sooooooo

I do say so. I'm glad you've quit insisting and finally agreed with me. It saves you from being publicly bitten. *nods and looks pleased*

*grins*

good boy...

*ducks and covers*

Greetings, Doom-y Doom!
I bid you welcome and look forward to seeing you at the Wayfinder's Academy!

I kind of sort of forgot to check in on this, so anyway, thanks for the welcomes guys. Except for Silver, she receives no thanks.