Invitation Status
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
No Preferences
Genres
High Fantasy, Low Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Cyberpunk, Horror, LGBT+, Steampunk, Comedy, Post-apocalyptic, 80s, Thriller, Modern, Romance, Tragedy, Drama, Space Opera, Political Intrigue, Coming of Age
FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
Altered mAtter_

su

Last edited:

Adrian

Lean Mean Role-playing Machine
Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
No Preferences
Genres
High Fantasy, Low Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Cyberpunk, Horror, LGBT+, Steampunk, Comedy, Post-apocalyptic, 80s, Thriller, Modern, Romance, Tragedy, Drama, Space Opera, Political Intrigue, Coming of Age
Font 1
Font 2

// a morbid longing

Love comes wearing disguises / How to go about and choose? / Break it down by shapes and sizes / I'm a man who's got very specific taste / Love comes wearing disguises / How to go about and choose? / Break it down by shapes and sizes / I'm a man who's got very specific taste / Love comes wearing disguises / How to go about and choose? / Break it down by shapes and sizes / I'm a man who's got very specific taste / Love comes wearing disguises / How to go about and choose? / Break it down by shapes and sizes / I'm a man who's got very specific taste / Love comes wearing disguises / How to go about and choose? / Break it down by shapes and sizes / I'm a man who's got very specific taste / Love comes wearing disguises / How to go about and choose? / Break it down by shapes and sizes / I'm a man who's got very specific taste / Love comes wearing disguises / How to go about and choose? / Break it down by shapes and sizes / I'm a man who's got very specific taste / Love comes wearing disguises / How to go about and choose? / Break it down by shapes and sizes / I'm a man who's got very specific taste / Love comes wearing disguises / How to go about and choose? / Break it down by shapes and sizes / I'm a man who's got very specific taste / Love comes wearing disguises / How to go about and choose? / Break it down by shapes and sizes / I'm a man who's got very specific taste /

// the sparrow's tale

Love comes wearing disguises / How to go about and choose? / Break it down by shapes and sizes / I'm a man who's got very specific taste / Love comes wearing disguises / How to go about and choose? / Break it down by shapes and sizes / I'm a man who's got very specific taste / Love comes wearing disguises / How to go about and choose? / Break it down by shapes and sizes / I'm a man who's got very specific taste / Love comes wearing disguises / How to go about and choose? / Break it down by shapes and sizes / I'm a man who's got very specific taste / Love comes wearing disguises / How to go about and choose? / Break it down by shapes and sizes / I'm a man who's got very specific taste / Love comes wearing disguises / How to go about and choose? / Break it down by shapes and sizes / I'm a man who's got very specific taste / Love comes wearing disguises / How to go about and choose? / Break it down by shapes and sizes / I'm a man who's got very specific taste / Love comes wearing disguises / How to go about and choose? / Break it down by shapes and sizes / I'm a man who's got very specific taste / Love comes wearing disguises / How to go about and choose? / Break it down by shapes and sizes / I'm a man who's got very specific taste / Love comes wearing disguises / How to go about and choose? / Break it down by shapes and sizes / I'm a man who's got very specific taste /

// dead ringer

// the human code

// is. this. real?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lanabanana

Adrian

Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
No Preferences
Genres
[FONT=Major Mono Display;]FONT1[/FONT]
  • biotech
    building a better you
  • welcome back.

test
    PICTURES HERE

Code:
[div=display: none;][FONT=Major Mono Display;]FONT1[/FONT][/div][div=width: 350px; margin: auto; height: 600px; overflow-y: hidden;][div=transform: scaley(-1);][TABS=350][SLIDE_HEADER]First Slide[/slide_header]
[SLIDE][div=transform: scaley(-1); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/AWVP3lQ.png'), auto;][div=height: 580px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/MoTvBB4.gif); background-position: 50% 50%; padding: 20px; border: 3px solid #0f5e72; border-radius: 20px; display: flex; align-items: center; flex-wrap: wrap;][div=width: 300px; text-align: center; font-size: 10px; color: #0f5e72;][div=text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #FFFFFF;][SIZE=15px][FONT=Major Mono Display]biotech[/FONT][/SIZE][/div][FONT=Abel]building a better you[/FONT][/div][/div][div=top: -120px; width: 80px; margin: auto; height: 80px; background: #0f5e72; border: 1px solid #27d4ff; font-size: 10px; font-family: Major Mono Display; text-align: center; font-weight: bold;]

{tab=2}[COLOR=WHITE]scan[/COLOR]{/tab}[/div][/div][/SLIDE]
[SLIDE=2][div=transform: scaley(-1);][div=height: 580px; background: black; padding: 20px; border: 3px solid #0f5e72; border-radius: 20px;][div=font-family: Major Mono Display; font-size: 20px; color: #0f5e72;]{tab=1}[FA]fa-arrow-circle-left fa-1x[/FA]{/tab} welcome back.[/div]
[div=letter-spacing: 5px;]{tab=3}[FA]fa-envelope fa-2x[/FA]{/tab} [FA]fa-address-book fa-2x[/FA] {tab=4}[FA]fa-question fa-2x[/FA]{/tab}[/div][/div][/div][/SLIDE]
[SLIDE=3][div=transform: scaley(-1);][div=height: 580px; background: black; padding: 20px; border: 3px solid #0f5e72; border-radius: 20px;][div=font-family: Major Mono Display; font-size: 20px; color: #0f5e72;]{tab=2}[FA]fa-arrow-circle-left fa-1x[/FA]{/tab} messages[/div][/div][/div][/SLIDE]
[SLIDE=4][div=transform: scaley(-1);][div=height: 580px; background: black; padding: 20px; border: 3px solid #0f5e72; border-radius: 20px;][div=font-family: Major Mono Display; font-size: 20px; color: #0f5e72;]{tab=2}[FA]fa-arrow-circle-left fa-1x[/FA]{/tab} ask me anything.[/div][/div][/div][/SLIDE][/TABS][/div][/div][//CODE]

Last edited:

Adrian

Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
No Preferences
Genres
Last edited:

Adrian

Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
No Preferences
Genres
FONT1
COMMON ROOMS
  • x
    GRYFFINDOR

♂ SEVENTH YEAR
    Davi Cardoza
    Jasper Grey

♂ SIXTH YEAR
    Oliver Whitefang

♂ FIFTH YEAR
    Leontios Castellanos
    Pedro Govanni

♂ FOURTH YEAR

♂ THIRD YEAR

♂ SECOND YEAR

♂ FIRST YEAR
    ♀ SEVENTH YEAR
    Cyrus Grey
    Joan Lambert

♀ SIXTH YEAR
    Sanguine Faust
    Elizabeth Hawthorn

♀ FIFTH YEAR

♀ FOURTH YEAR

♀ THIRD YEAR

♀ SECOND YEAR

♀ FIRST YEAR
  • >> back
    welcome to montfort preparatory
  • >> back

Font 1FONT 2
test
It had been three years. Three long years since he had last set foot in this godforsaken town.

Had all his hard work been for nothing? The future he’d once believed to be so full of possibilities now seemed dull and predictable. With uncomfortable clarity, he could envision himself twenty years from now: driving down this same road, in this same car, radio cranked up to the music of some youth—a painful reminder of what he could have been, had things been different. He’d be a spiteful old man, a heap of broken dreams, a dejected waste of potential.

Melody had tried to reason with him. “I know it sucks, but it’s not the end of the world. You’ll be back in Juilliard before you know it. Things will get better.”

But when did things ever get better for their family? His parents hadn’t changed at all. They had grown old, but the years had failed to impart them with any wisdom. It angered him. He had every right to feel that way. Yet, he still loved his family to death, and love left him with very few options.

It was in the name of love that he drove to the drug store to buy his father some aspirin. The drug store that—he would soon find—had been demolished. And in its place was a restaurant that looked to him like it had just sprung out of the ground overnight.

But in that very moment, his mind failed to come to any rational assessment, and he looked about like some lost child.

He made a quick turn—a mistake, he belatedly realized—and something hit his chest with such force he all but nearly lost his balance.

“Rio?”

The voice was familiar, in a way that made it painful to breathe. It was two years since he ‘d last heard her voice. Three, without the phone static.

It took him a few seconds to realize Adam was right beside her. Adam, who was slow to catch on. Understandable. Rio had not only grown out his hair, he had probably put on a bit of weight too.

“Hi,” Rio said lamely, steadying the girl with both hands. He’d been planning to surprise his friends, but between trying to find a job and taking care of Rain, he’d never really had the opportunity. Or so he told himself.

In any case, it was good to see them again. They’d changed quite a bit, more than what the eyes could see. Rio couldn’t exactly pinpoint what it was. It was a kind of energy, he supposed. They all did a lot of growing up these past few years.

But there were some things that just didn’t change.

“Is it just me or did you get taller?” Rio looked pensive for a moment, trying to measure Theo’s height with his hand. Then his face broke into a smile. “Nevermind, it’s just me.”

Then, to Adam: “Hey, man, you didn’t forget me, did you?”

FONT1
COMMON ROOMS
  • x
    GRYFFINDOR

♂ SEVENTH YEAR
    Davi Cardoza
    Jasper Grey

♂ SIXTH YEAR
    Oliver Whitefang

♂ FIFTH YEAR
    Leontios Castellanos
    Pedro Govanni

♂ FOURTH YEAR

♂ THIRD YEAR

♂ SECOND YEAR

♂ FIRST YEAR
    ♀ SEVENTH YEAR
    Cyrus Grey
    Joan Lambert

♀ SIXTH YEAR
    Sanguine Faust
    Elizabeth Hawthorn

♀ FIFTH YEAR

♀ FOURTH YEAR

♀ THIRD YEAR

♀ SECOND YEAR

♀ FIRST YEAR
  • >> back
    welcome to montfort preparatory
  • >> back
  • test

Last edited:

Adrian

Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
No Preferences
Genres
MetamorphousPort Lligat Slab
WELCOME TO HOGWARTS
  • x
    Dear X,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You will find herein a list of necessary duties and a form to be completed by no later than one week upon receiving this letter.

Term begins on September 1.

Awaiting your owl,
    Minerva McGonagall
    Deputy Headmistress
  • x

RULES:

1. GM word is law. I'll try my best to take everyone's suggestions into consideration, but I will always have the final word. If you don't agree with the way I run things, that's perfectly fine. The door won't hit you on your way out.
    2. Abide by the fundamental role-playing rules. This means no godmodding, powerplaying, and so on.
    3. I expect you to keep up without constantly needing my aid. This means posting for all your characters on time without needing me to remind you. In addition: I don't mind questions, but if it's something you can easily do some research on independently (i.e. "Did someone interact with my character?", "Did Snape do that thing that one time in the books?"), then please do the necessary legwork yourself.
    4. This is an adept role-play, so I'm going to require more than just one-liners. No novel-length posts though, please. Just keep it straightforward and provide enough material for others to work with.
    5. Newcomers are limited to two characters max. After a month, I may allow them to create more characters depending on their activity.
    6. Do not post OOCs anywhere. Feel free to join the Discord server if you feel like chatting up with the rest of us.
    7. Canon characters are non-playable. NPCs are non-playable unless stated otherwise.
    8. Ensure that your bbcodes are mobile-friendly, or I will ask you to edit them.
    9. Don't post WIPs.
    10. Until I approve your character sheet(s), don't post in the IC thread. Let me know if you ever edit your character sheet in the future so I can re-approve it.
    11. Character face-claims are not required, but a description must be provided. Should you choose to provide a face-claim for your character, stick to art face-claims only.
    12. Prior to character creation, have a gander at the announcements to see the current cast restrictions.
    13. All IC posts must distinctly specify the character's current whereabouts. Place the location either at the very top or the very bottom of your post. Placement is up to you, just make sure that the information is distinguishable from the rest of the text.

POSTING EXPECTATIONS:
    You are expected to post at least once every two weeks.

- To illustrate, if someone interacts with your character today, you will have at the very least 7 days before the next Sunday (JST) to reply. The deadline always falls on a Sunday.
    - If you fail to meet the deadline, your character will be skipped over. If this happens enough times or happens twice consecutively without ample prior notice, you may be removed from the role-play as a result.
    - If you need to go on hiatus, you may. However, as with everything else, this also has a limit. Everyone is permitted 25 days of hiatus, which will reset every three months. If this is too little time, dropping out may be the best course of action for you. You can always come back eventually, provided some time (at least three months) has passed since your leave.

Should you drop out, your characters will be archived here.
  • x

CHARACTER FORM:

Name:
    Species:
    Summary: (1-3 paragraphs)
    Relationships: (Since this will be a relationship conflict-driven role-play, forming relationships with at least a few other characters is necessary)
    Electives: (See Extras page)
    Clubs: (See Extras page)
    Organisations: (See Extras page)
    Appearance: (Picture, text, or both)

Last edited:
  • Sympathy
Reactions: fudgecakez

Adrian

Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
No Preferences
Genres
FONT1FONT2
STUDENT RECORD

• Name Name
    basics
    bio
    misc.

Birthday & Age
    (Include the year. The role-play's starting point is September 2020)

House & School Year
    House (Nth Year)

Species
    Half-blood/Half-breed (Specify)/Muggleborn/Pureblood

Room Number
    (See this spreadsheet)

Wand

Boggart

Electives
    (See Extras Page)

Clubs
    (See Extras Page)

Organizations
    (See Extras Page | Optional)

• Name Name
    basics
    bio
    misc.
    Write about your character's personality and history. Please keep it to 1-3 paragraphs only.

• Name Name
    basics
    bio
    misc.
    Here goes any extra important information that your fellow role-players should know about your character. Again, please keep it to a concise format.

Last edited:

Adrian

Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
No Preferences
Genres

FONT 2
FONT 3
BOUNTY HUNTERS ATTENTION
WANTED
☞ DEAD OR ALIVE ☜

"NAME NAME"
★ CASH REWARD ★
★ PERSONALITY ★
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin feugiat diam vitae ligula lobortis pellentesque. Sed diam dui, semper ut ultricies nec, semper et est. Nunc id leo vel est efficitur accumsan et vel nunc. In efficitur eros nec tincidunt fermentum. Etiam imperdiet pretium nisi, ac condimentum massa aliquam nec. Curabitur vel dui id nulla vestibulum pharetra. Vivamus vitae cursus sapien. Suspendisse non arcu malesuada nisi hendrerit consequat nec in metus. Nulla iaculis tortor non enim ultricies, sed mattis nisl eleifend. In et dictum lectus, at sodales erat. Nullam id leo at justo malesuada malesuada. Aenean dictum at nunc sed accumsan. Integer et malesuada sapien.

★ BIOGRAPHY ★
Vivamus ligula eros, sodales eu placerat non, rutrum ac neque. Praesent facilisis at quam in pulvinar. Nam efficitur, ipsum a pharetra blandit, libero turpis venenatis orci, sed bibendum diam dui ac massa. Nullam sit amet mauris sed leo suscipit finibus nec nec lacus. Pellentesque venenatis quam non condimentum luctus. Nulla facilisi. Sed varius nisi est, non semper libero tristique ut. Donec viverra elementum augue, non mollis augue consectetur a. Maecenas facilisis vitae neque sit amet placerat. Donec at tellus fringilla magna vestibulum vestibulum quis vel odio. Fusce at elit et sapien congue pretium. Nam consequat, quam ac euismod suscipit, ex lacus eleifend quam, eget mollis neque sapien nec eros. Cras ornare imperdiet est a sollicitudin. Donec elit justo, aliquet a justo ut, blandit posuere nunc. Integer rhoncus, neque malesuada volutpat suscipit, tortor eros luctus eros, at bibendum risus tortor vel orci. Proin posuere eros eu eleifend ultrices.

★ OTHERS ★
Sed et eleifend lectus, non tempor odio. Integer odio nibh, blandit sit amet consequat sit amet, venenatis vitae est. In ac erat ornare, mollis dolor a, consectetur massa. Sed hendrerit, nisl ut ultricies lacinia, enim sem tempus felis, venenatis fermentum metus nibh et est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Cras efficitur nibh vel turpis volutpat mattis. Aliquam eu lacus nec sapien lobortis lobortis quis a ligula. Praesent commodo nisi quis dolor porta efficitur. Pellentesque porttitor venenatis neque, quis consequat sem auctor fringilla. Sed purus lectus, imperdiet in risus nec, semper feugiat eros. Nam dignissim pharetra commodo. Vestibulum elementum tristique ipsum convallis fringilla. Sed sapien nisl, pellentesque sit amet sodales ut, suscipit id orci. Phasellus semper, tortor at euismod pellentesque, odio risus gravida dolor, id mollis velit dolor vitae enim. Quisque nec dolor leo.

note: they're not necessarily outlaws; I just wanted to be fancy

Code:
[div=display: none;][FONT=Alfa Slab One][/FONT]
[FONT=Rye]FONT 2[/FONT]
[FONT=Special Elite]FONT 3[/FONT][/div][div=width: 700px; margin: auto; border: 5px double #1a0e05;][div=height: 20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/EF9CMVH.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: cover;][/div][div=display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap;][div=flex: 1; min-width: 250px !important; border-right: 2px solid #592c15;][div=background:url(https://i.imgur.com/f2Sdznc.jpg); background-position: 50% 50%; padding: 10px; font-family: Special Elite; font-size: 14px; color: black; text-align: center;]BOUNTY HUNTERS ATTENTION[div=font-family: Rye; font-size: 40px;]WANTED[/div]☞ DEAD OR ALIVE ☜[div=width: 150px; height: 150px; margin: auto; border: 5px double black; background:url(https://myrealdomain.com/images/cowboy-head-silhouette-3.png); background-size: cover;][/div]
[div=font-size: 20px;]"NAME NAME"[/div][div=font-family: Rye; font-size: 20px;]★ CASH REWARD ★[/div][/div][/div][div=flex: 1.7; min-width: 250px !important; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/yqkr522.jpg); background-position: 0% 100%; background-size: cover; border-left: 2px solid #592c15; overflow: hidden;][div=width: 130%; margin-left: 5%; padding-top: 10px; padding-right: 5%; height: 341px; overflow-y: scroll;][div=font-family: Special Elite; font-size: 12px; color: black;]★ PERSONALITY ★
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin feugiat diam vitae ligula lobortis pellentesque. Sed diam dui, semper ut ultricies nec, semper et est. Nunc id leo vel est efficitur accumsan et vel nunc. In efficitur eros nec tincidunt fermentum. Etiam imperdiet pretium nisi, ac condimentum massa aliquam nec. Curabitur vel dui id nulla vestibulum pharetra. Vivamus vitae cursus sapien. Suspendisse non arcu malesuada nisi hendrerit consequat nec in metus. Nulla iaculis tortor non enim ultricies, sed mattis nisl eleifend. In et dictum lectus, at sodales erat. Nullam id leo at justo malesuada malesuada. Aenean dictum at nunc sed accumsan. Integer et malesuada sapien. 

★ BIOGRAPHY ★
Vivamus ligula eros, sodales eu placerat non, rutrum ac neque. Praesent facilisis at quam in pulvinar. Nam efficitur, ipsum a pharetra blandit, libero turpis venenatis orci, sed bibendum diam dui ac massa. Nullam sit amet mauris sed leo suscipit finibus nec nec lacus. Pellentesque venenatis quam non condimentum luctus. Nulla facilisi. Sed varius nisi est, non semper libero tristique ut. Donec viverra elementum augue, non mollis augue consectetur a. Maecenas facilisis vitae neque sit amet placerat. Donec at tellus fringilla magna vestibulum vestibulum quis vel odio. Fusce at elit et sapien congue pretium. Nam consequat, quam ac euismod suscipit, ex lacus eleifend quam, eget mollis neque sapien nec eros. Cras ornare imperdiet est a sollicitudin. Donec elit justo, aliquet a justo ut, blandit posuere nunc. Integer rhoncus, neque malesuada volutpat suscipit, tortor eros luctus eros, at bibendum risus tortor vel orci. Proin posuere eros eu eleifend ultrices. 

★ OTHERS ★
Sed et eleifend lectus, non tempor odio. Integer odio nibh, blandit sit amet consequat sit amet, venenatis vitae est. In ac erat ornare, mollis dolor a, consectetur massa. Sed hendrerit, nisl ut ultricies lacinia, enim sem tempus felis, venenatis fermentum metus nibh et est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Cras efficitur nibh vel turpis volutpat mattis. Aliquam eu lacus nec sapien lobortis lobortis quis a ligula. Praesent commodo nisi quis dolor porta efficitur. Pellentesque porttitor venenatis neque, quis consequat sem auctor fringilla. Sed purus lectus, imperdiet in risus nec, semper feugiat eros. Nam dignissim pharetra commodo. Vestibulum elementum tristique ipsum convallis fringilla. Sed sapien nisl, pellentesque sit amet sodales ut, suscipit id orci. Phasellus semper, tortor at euismod pellentesque, odio risus gravida dolor, id mollis velit dolor vitae enim. Quisque nec dolor leo. [/div][/div][/div][/div][div=height: 20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/EF9CMVH.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: cover;][/div][/div]

note: they're not necessarily outlaws; Adrian just wanted to be fancy

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kuno

Adrian

Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
No Preferences
Genres
Alfa Slab One
Eczar
Ramabhadra

  Man With a Harmonica

Code:
[div=display: none;][FONT=Alfa Slab One]Alfa Slab One[/FONT]
[FONT=Eczar]Eczar[/FONT]
[FONT=Ramabhadra]Ramabhadra[/FONT][/div][div=width: 700px; height: 100px; margin: auto; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/EF9CMVH.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: cover; border: 3px double #1a0e05; padding: 50px; display: flex; align-items: center;][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/5AyeYBu.png[/IMG][/div][div=width: 697px; height: 300px; margin: auto; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/5XkTHl6.png) fixed; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 0%;][/div][div=width: 700px; height: 120px; margin: auto; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/EF9CMVH.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: cover; border: 3px double #1a0e05; padding: 10px;][div=display: flex; align-items: center;][div=width: 600px; margin: auto; font-family: Alfa Slab One;][div=width: 49%; float: left;][div=width: 48%; float: left; height: 60px; text-align: center; border: 3px double #b89369; color: #b89369; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/nFtYANH.png);]
[URL='https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/a-sin-of-no-name.178023/'][COLOR=#b89369]SIGN-UP[/COLOR][/URL][/div][div=width: 48%; float: right; height: 60px; text-align: center; border: 3px double #b89369; color: #b89369; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/nFtYANH.png);]
[URL='http://iwakuroleplay.com/threads/a-sin-of-no-name.178715/'][COLOR=#b89369]IC[/COLOR][/URL][/div][/div][div=width: 49%; float: right;][div=width: 48%; float: left; height: 60px; text-align: center; border: 3px double #b89369; color: #b89369; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/nFtYANH.png);]
[URL='https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/a-sin-of-no-name.178029/'][COLOR=#b89369]LORE[/COLOR][/URL][/div][div=width: 48%; float: right; height: 60px; text-align: center; border: 3px double #b89369; color: #b89369; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/nFtYANH.png);]
[URL='https://discord.gg/awugUgV'][COLOR=#b89369]DISCORD[/COLOR][/URL][/div][/div][/div][/div]
[div=font-family: Eczar; color: #b89369;][div=width: 200px; height: 15px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto;][div=width: 33px; z-index: 1; opacity: 0.01;][MEDIA=youtube]m6BQKFs3-VM[/MEDIA][/div][div=padding: 5px; height: 38px; z-index: 2; pointer-events: none; top: -26px;][fa]fa-play[/fa] [fa]fa-pause[/fa]  Man With a Harmonica[/div][/div] [/div][/div]

Last edited:
  • Love

Adrian

Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
No Preferences
Genres
THE HIGHLAND TIMES

VOL. LXXV.—NO. 1    THIRTY-FOUR PAGES    TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 1879    PRICE 2 CENTS
A BRIGHT FUTURE FOR HIGHLAND
Highland, UT. 1879 -- The proud and virtuous citizens of Highland will be elated to hear the latest on a pair of new developments proceeding in town. Henceforth from today a certain SAMUEL PIKE will be officiating as town sheriff upon the law of the land, in the wake of ELIJAH COTTING’s departure. Things will continue on as per nature’s course. The status of Highland remains satisfactory to all.

Courtesy of Bartholomew Briggs

SAMUEL JAMES
SOLE AGENT FOR THE
HIGHLAND RANGE!
AND DEALER IN
HARDWARE, TINWARE, WOODENWARE, HOUSE FURNISHING GOODS, ETC.

Code:
[div=margin: auto; width: 700px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/4KRWOkO.gif); display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap;][div=padding: 20px;][div=font-family: Alfa Slab One; font-size: Calc(15px + 2vw); text-align: center; color: #1a0e05; opacity: 0.9; letter-spacing: 1px;]THE HIGHLAND TIMES[/div][div=font-family: Times; color: #1a0e05;][hr=3px double #1a0e05;][/hr]VOL. LXXV.—NO. 1    THIRTY-FOUR PAGES    TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 1879    PRICE 2 CENTS[hr=3px double #1a0e05;][/hr][/div][div=font-family: Impact; font-size: Calc(17px + 2vw); color: #1a0e05; opacity: 0.9; text-align: center; top: -10px;]A BRIGHT FUTURE FOR HIGHLAND[/div][div=width: 49%; float: left; display-inline: block; height: 440px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/GfyPLse.png); background-position: 50% 50%; background-size: cover;][/div][div=width: 49%; float: right; display: inline-block; height: 450px;][div=font-family: Eczar; font-size: 14px; line-height: 25px; color: #1a0e05; text-align: justify;][I][B]Highland, UT. 1879 [/B][/I][B]-- [/B]The proud and virtuous citizens of Highland will be elated to hear the latest on a pair of new developments proceeding in town. Henceforth from today a certain SAMUEL PIKE will be officiating as town sheriff upon the law of the land, in the wake of ELIJAH COTTING’s departure. Things will continue on as per nature’s course. The status of Highland remains satisfactory to all.

[I]Courtesy of Bartholomew Briggs[/I][/div]
[div=border: 3px double #1a0e05; padding: 10px; font-family: Ramabhadra; font-weight: bold; font-size: 12px; color: #1a0e05; opacity: 0.8; text-align: center;][div=font-family: Alfa Slab One; font-size: 24px;]SAMUEL JAMES[/div][SIZE=10px]SOLE AGENT FOR THE[/SIZE]
[FONT=Alfa Slab One][SIZE=22px]HIGHLAND RANGE![/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=10px]AND DEALER IN[/SIZE]
[SIZE=15px]HARDWARE, TINWARE, WOODENWARE, HOUSE FURNISHING GOODS, ETC.[/SIZE][/div]
[/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:

Adrian

Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
No Preferences
Genres
"Highland hasn’t changed…it never does.”

At first, they didn’t notice.

They came to Highland for the same reason as the others: a stroke of luck, riding high on the prospect of potential prosperity. The clean-cut lifestyle of the town was a welcome change from the grit of the West, a ruthless engine that tended to chew drifters up and spit them out. Somehow they’d landed here, given an opportunity to build a life they’d never had before.

Highland did not come without its quirks. The township’s noticeable lack of crime was strange for the area, but could be attributed to the stiffnecked sheriff and his militia of deputies. The townspeople themselves were nice, albeit distant. Not very engaging, but they’d seen pricklier sorts. The curfew was one of the things most griped about, the sheriff’s strict admonition about not staying out after dark the one thing that bothered the newcomers. The cracks in the town’s perfect visage were there, just barely on the surface. They chose not to look harder than was necessary.

Until trouble came looking for them.

There was a shot in the dead of night. Mere hours upon their arrival, they found the sheriff sprawled on the floor of his own home, life trickling out of him from a gunshot wound in the head. A pistol rested in one lifeless hand. A crumpled piece of paper was clutched in another. The note was brief but the barely legible scrawl screamed with undeniable urgency:

Your days are numbered. We are many.

That night, Highland changed.

Rules:

1. GM word is law.
2. Practice basic role-playing etiquette. This means no godmodding, powerplaying, etc.
3. Don't be an asshole. If you're experiencing issues with fellow role-players, take it up with the GMs so we can figure out a solution. Don't incite drama.
4. Post at least once every two weeks. Let us know ahead of time if you'll be unable to post or dropping out.
5. This is an adept role-play, so we're going to require more than just one-liners, but we don't expect novel-length posts either. Just keep it straightforward and give enough material that others can respond to.
6. No OOCs in any of the threads unless explicitly stated. There is a Discord server dedicated to OOC chatter.
7. Only post in the IC thread if your character sheet(s) have already been approved. If you ever edit your character sheet in the future, it will need to be approved again, so let us know.
8. Make sure your codes are mobile friendly, or provide a plain text version.
9. Don't post WIPs or reserve posts. Post a completed character sheet or don't post at all.
10. Face-claims are required. Art pictures only!
11. There's currently a temporary role ban on gunslingers. No more gunslingers, please! We need more females as well.

Character Sheet:

[div=display: none;][FONT=Alfa Slab One][/FONT]
[FONT=Rye]FONT 2[/FONT]
[FONT=Special Elite]FONT 3[/FONT][/div][div=width: 700px; margin: auto; border: 5px double #1a0e05;][div=height: 20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/EF9CMVH.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: cover;][/div][div=display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap;][div=flex: 1; min-width: 250px !important; border-right: 2px solid #592c15;][div=background:url(https://i.imgur.com/f2Sdznc.jpg); background-position: 50% 50%; padding: 10px; font-family: Special Elite; font-size: 14px; color: black; text-align: center;]BOUNTY HUNTERS ATTENTION[div=font-family: Rye; font-size: 40px;]WANTED[/div]☞ DEAD OR ALIVE ☜[div=width: 150px; height: 150px; margin: auto; border: 5px double black; background:url(https://myrealdomain.com/images/cowboy-head-silhouette-3.png); background-size: cover;][/div]
[div=font-size: 20px;]"NAME NAME"[/div][div=font-family: Rye; font-size: 20px;]★ CASH REWARD ★[/div][/div][/div][div=flex: 1.7; min-width: 250px !important; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/yqkr522.jpg); background-position: 0% 100%; background-size: cover; border-left: 2px solid #592c15; overflow: hidden;][div=width: 130%; margin-left: 5%; padding-top: 10px; padding-right: 5%; height: 341px; overflow-y: scroll;][div=font-family: Special Elite; font-size: 12px; color: black;]★ PERSONALITY ★

★ BIOGRAPHY ★

★ PROFESSION ★
Sed et eleifend lectus, non tempor odio. Integer odio nibh, blandit sit amet consequat sit amet, venenatis vitae est. In ac erat ornare, mollis dolor a, consectetur massa. Sed hendrerit, nisl ut ultricies lacinia, enim sem tempus felis, venenatis fermentum metus nibh et est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Cras efficitur nibh vel turpis volutpat mattis. Aliquam eu lacus nec sapien lobortis lobortis quis a ligula. Praesent commodo nisi quis dolor porta efficitur. Pellentesque porttitor venenatis neque, quis consequat sem auctor fringilla. Sed purus lectus, imperdiet in risus nec, semper feugiat eros. Nam dignissim pharetra commodo. Vestibulum elementum tristique ipsum convallis fringilla. Sed sapien nisl, pellentesque sit amet sodales ut, suscipit id orci. Phasellus semper, tortor at euismod pellentesque, odio risus gravida dolor, id mollis velit dolor vitae enim. Quisque nec dolor leo.

★ SKILLS★
Sed et eleifend lectus, non tempor odio. Integer odio nibh, blandit sit amet consequat sit amet, venenatis vitae est. In ac erat ornare, mollis dolor a, consectetur massa. Sed hendrerit, nisl ut ultricies lacinia, enim sem tempus felis, venenatis fermentum metus nibh et est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Cras efficitur nibh vel turpis volutpat mattis. Aliquam eu lacus nec sapien lobortis lobortis quis a ligula. Praesent commodo nisi quis dolor porta efficitur. Pellentesque porttitor venenatis neque, quis consequat sem auctor fringilla. Sed purus lectus, imperdiet in risus nec, semper feugiat eros. Nam dignissim pharetra commodo. Vestibulum elementum tristique ipsum convallis fringilla. Sed sapien nisl, pellentesque sit amet sodales ut, suscipit id orci. Phasellus semper, tortor at euismod pellentesque, odio risus gravida dolor, id mollis velit dolor vitae enim. Quisque nec dolor leo. [/div][/div][/div][/div][div=height: 20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/EF9CMVH.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: cover;][/div][/div]

Code:
[div=border: 3px double #1a0e05; padding: 10px; width: 700px; height: 41px; margin: auto; font-family: Eczar; color: #b89369; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/mVjdSAW.jpg); text-align: center;][/div][div=width: 700px; margin: auto; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/5GusbZL.jpg); color: #b89369; font-family: Eczar; font-size: 14px; line-height: 25px; color: #b89369; text-align: justify; padding: 20px;][div=border: 3px double #b89369; padding: 10px; color: #b89369; font-family: Eczar; font-size: 14px;][div=width: 300px; height: 424px; float: left; margin-right: 10px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/2TJyNsO.jpg); background-size: cover;][/div]"[I]Highland hasn’t changed…it never does.”[/I]

At first, they didn’t notice.

They came to Highland for the same reason as the others: a stroke of luck, riding high on the prospect of potential prosperity. The clean-cut lifestyle of the town was a welcome change from the grit of the West, a ruthless engine that tended to chew drifters up and spit them out. Somehow they’d landed here, given an opportunity to build a life they’d never had before.

Highland did not come without its quirks. The township’s noticeable lack of crime was strange for the area, but could be attributed to the stiffnecked sheriff and his militia of deputies. The townspeople themselves were nice, albeit distant. Not very engaging, but they’d seen pricklier sorts. The curfew was one of the things most griped about, the sheriff’s strict admonition about not staying out after dark the one thing that bothered the newcomers. The cracks in the town’s perfect visage were there, just barely on the surface. They chose not to look harder than was necessary.

Until trouble came looking for them.

There was a shot in the dead of night. Mere hours upon their arrival, they found the sheriff sprawled on the floor of his own home, life trickling out of him from a gunshot wound in the head. A pistol rested in one lifeless hand. A crumpled piece of paper was clutched in another. The note was brief but the barely legible scrawl screamed with undeniable urgency:

[FONT=Rock Salt]Your days are numbered. We are many.[/FONT]

That night, Highland changed.[/div]
[div=border: 3px double #b89369; padding: 10px; color: #b89369; font-family: Eczar; font-size: 14px;][div=font-family: Alfa Slab One; font-size: 24px;]Rules:[/div]
1. GM word is law.
2. Practice basic role-playing etiquette. This means no godmodding, powerplaying, etc.
3. Don't be an asshole. If you're experiencing issues with fellow role-players, take it up with the GMs so we can figure out a solution. Don't incite drama.
4. Post at least once every two weeks. Let us know ahead of time if you'll be unable to post or dropping out.
5. This is an adept role-play, so we're going to require more than just one-liners, but we don't expect novel-length posts either. Just keep it straightforward and give enough material that others can respond to.
6. No OOCs in any of the threads unless explicitly stated. There is a Discord server dedicated to OOC chatter.
7. Only post in the IC thread if your character sheet(s) have already been approved. If you ever edit your character sheet in the future, it will need to be approved again, so let us know.
8. Make sure your codes are mobile friendly, or provide a plain text version.
9. Don't post WIPs or reserve posts. Post a completed character sheet or don't post at all.
10. Face-claims are required. Art pictures only!
11. There's currently a temporary role ban on gunslingers. No more gunslingers, please! We need more females as well.[/div]
[div=border: 3px double #b89369; padding: 10px; color: #b89369; font-family: Eczar; font-size: 14px;][div=font-family: Alfa Slab One; font-size: 24px;]Character Sheet:[/div]
[div=background: black; padding: 20px; height: 100px; overflow-y: scroll; font-family: Arial; font-size: 10px;][plain][div=display: none;][FONT=Alfa Slab One][/FONT]
[FONT=Rye]FONT 2[/FONT]

★ BIOGRAPHY ★

★ PROFESSION ★

★ SKILLS★

[/plain][/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:

Adrian

Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
No Preferences
Genres
Bangers
Comfortaa
Font 3
schemers / dreamers
Lorem ipsum dolor. Sit amet lacinia. Euismod eget magna. Ut pede nam. Sit risus urna. Ac sapien arcu. Velit orci nullam. Imperdiet nunc sed. Iaculis ut elementum. Sem vitae nulla lectus mi semper felis erat turpis imperdiet laoreet nec. Pulvinar conubia vestibulum. Aenean nulla lectus. Sed eu ut mauris vehicula in lacinia elit dolor morbi phasellus sapien quisque fringilla nisl nulla justo id. Vivamus duis mattis. Mauris dui sed. Volutpat justo massa vel ultrices ante. Feugiat quam turpis. Vestibulum metus parturient nulla tempor ante feugiat cursus in. At eu in. Pellentesque per sit facilisis nonummy elit nulla sit ante. Et et metus turpis pellentesque suspendisse nunc accumsan tortor adipiscing natoque nulla. Sit dui amet cursus donec dictum. Blandit esse sociosqu dictumst sit cras arcu wisi in sit dignissim in vehicula velit cras. Nec lacus vel. Justo at libero facilisis vel praesentium. Sit nibh accumsan cras faucibus mollis. Maecenas ut justo. Amet molestie amet. Netus amet proin. Tellus in sapien vestibulum sit venenatis dis arcu vel sociosqu odio enim dictum dui ipsum hymenaeos officiis aliquet. Dignissim in blandit a donec vulputate. Nonummy nunc aut amet odio auctor integer nec tortor. Amet sociis sapien sit ultrices duis. Erat a laoreet. Fringilla pellentesque nunc quam at est nulla ut id orci ante porttitor.

Ut neque nec. Dis sociis nibh. Id aenean odio molestie sociosqu nulla phasellus metus sit erat suspendisse wisi suspendisse non ligula. Pretium enim tortor laoreet malesuada elit congue etiam facilisis omnis justo sociosqu eu pellentesque facilisi. Dignissimos sed elementum. Orci vel vel. Purus interdum elementum ac sollicitudin in. Orci bibendum urna nulla placerat gravida. Iaculis neque sociosqu. Aliquet volutpat integer.

Penatibus porttitor donec. Mauris sollicitudin adipiscing imperdiet turpis ultricies. Dolor erat con cursus odio venenatis. Amet malesuada sociis. Tincidunt diam curabitur. Dapibus dictum vel lobortis rhoncus ornare consectetuer aliquam purus. Blandit donec sit lectus rutrum eleifend. Et tempus nec et lacus ac netus mauris nullam sapien vestibulum consequat turpis est nibh dui nam in suspendisse lectus auctor neque habitasse turpis nullam massa a turpis ultrices sit. Ut nec a. Velit mollitia est. Laborum cursus nibh. Et duis integer. Ullamcorper sit eu sollicitudin venenatis id. Integer vestibulum faucibus. Sodales vestibulum cursus nonummy adipiscing eget. Egestas sed eleifend. Netus nisl vestibulum dolor nulla nulla quam ante eros. Nibh metus felis nec integer vel. Iaculis imperdiet a. Laborum quis sagittis arcu dui tincidunt lobortis etiam morbi. Neque nisl purus. At laoreet urna. Accumsan est pellentesque quis qui sed. Nibh nunc bibendum justo fugit porta. Auctor eget nec est at enim ante eget sit.

Sed dapibus ea tempus lectus a. Ut netus amet neque et ante. Morbi fringilla vel dolores suscipit lacinia. Habitant cras mollis enim nec ac sagittis urna adipiscing. Ultrices sed urna.

Posting Speed: Weekly, Flexible
Posting Expectations: Adept

Code:
[div=display: none;][FONT=Meie Script]FONT1[/FONT][FONT=Arvo]FONT2[/FONT][/div][div=width: 730px; margin: auto; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/diGhWRV.png'), auto; height: 1000px; overflow-y: hidden;][div=width: 710px; margin: auto; height: 41px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/mVjdSAW.jpg); border-bottom: 1px solid black;][div=align-items: center; text-align: center; font-family: Port Lligat Slab; color: #b89369;][div=top: 10px;]STUDENT RECORD[/div][/div][/div][div=top: -11px; transform: scaley(-1);][TABS=730][SLIDE_HEADER]   [/slide_header][SLIDE][div=z-index: 3;][div=width: 710px; margin: auto; height: 41px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/mVjdSAW.jpg); border-bottom: 1px solid black;][/div][/div][div=/* gryffindor */background:radial-gradient(circle at 50% 50%,rgba(0,0,0,0) 0,rgba(0,0,0,0.55) 0px),url(https://i.imgur.com/6cJzo5T.png); transform:scaley(-1); height: 919px;][div=width: 500px; height: 305px; margin: auto; z-index: 2; background:url(https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/c266a339-fba6-404c-8306-5f2b7ed45450/d8q8fna-ea30b7dd-68d6-48cc-9dad-f330bd269d2e.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi9jMjY2YTMzOS1mYmE2LTQwNGMtODMwNi01ZjJiN2VkNDU0NTAvZDhxOGZuYS1lYTMwYjdkZC02OGQ2LTQ4Y2MtOWRhZC1mMzMwYmQyNjlkMmUucG5nIn1dXX0.crfYdzc_p1U-XdcYsJS8XNyRcrfCdVHKV8Po0cHQ2Wo); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%;]

[div=width:300px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-size: 23px; font-family: Arvo; color: white; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px black; text-transform: Uppercase;]Andrea Villanueva[/div][/div][div=margin-top: -120px; z-index: 1;][div=width: 612px; margin: auto;][div=background:url(https://i.imgur.com/pqUPlek.jpg); padding: 10px;][div=border: 1px dashed #604c29; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px black;][div=padding: 100px 20px 20px 20px;][div=display: flex;][div=width: 100px; background: blue; border-top-left-radius: 10px; border-top-right-radius: 10px; text-align: center;]{tab=1}■■■■■{/tab}[/div][div=width: 100px; background: blue; border-top-left-radius: 10px; border-top-right-radius: 10px; text-align: center;]{tab=2}■■■■■{/tab}[/div][div=width: 100px; background: blue; border-top-left-radius: 10px; border-top-right-radius: 10px; text-align: center;]{tab=3}■■■■■{/tab}[/div][/div][div=width: 612px; height: 500px; margin: auto; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/5AdYKKN.jpg); border: 2px dotted white; padding: 20px 20px 20px 20px; font-family: Port Lligat Slab; color: #251810;][div=width: 612px; height: 460px; padding-right: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; text-align: justify; overflow-y: scroll;][div=font-family: Arvo; font-weight: bold; text-transform: Uppercase; font-size: 16px; color: #1a4673;][div=z-index: 2; pointer-events: none;][div=top: 23px;] Basics | Bio |[/div][/div]{tab=1}Basics{/tab} | {tab=2}Bio{/tab} | [/div][hr=3px solid #251810;][/hr][div=width: 48%; float: left;][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/xPvCsj9.png[/IMG]
TEST
➨[B][I]Birthday & Age[/I][/B]
March 17, 2003 (17)

➨[B][I]House & School Year[/I][/B]
Ravenclaw (6th Year)

➨[B][I]Species[/I][/B]
Half-blood

➨[B][I]Room Number[/I][/B]

[/div][div=
width: 48%;
float: right;]➨[B][I]Wand[/I][/B]

➨[B][I]Boggart[/I][/B]

➨[B][I]Electives[/I][/B]

➨[B][I]Clubs[/I][/B]

➨[I][B]Organizations[/B][/I][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/SLIDE]
[SLIDE=2][div=z-index: 3;][div=width: 710px; margin: auto; height: 41px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/mVjdSAW.jpg); border-bottom: 1px solid black;][/div][/div][div=/* gryffindor */background:radial-gradient(circle at 50% 50%,rgba(0,0,0,0) 0,rgba(0,0,0,0.55) 0px),url(https://i.imgur.com/6cJzo5T.png); transform:scaley(-1); height: 919px;][div=width: 500px; height: 305px; margin: auto; z-index: 2; background:url(https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/c266a339-fba6-404c-8306-5f2b7ed45450/d8q8fna-ea30b7dd-68d6-48cc-9dad-f330bd269d2e.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi9jMjY2YTMzOS1mYmE2LTQwNGMtODMwNi01ZjJiN2VkNDU0NTAvZDhxOGZuYS1lYTMwYjdkZC02OGQ2LTQ4Y2MtOWRhZC1mMzMwYmQyNjlkMmUucG5nIn1dXX0.crfYdzc_p1U-XdcYsJS8XNyRcrfCdVHKV8Po0cHQ2Wo); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%;]

[div=width:300px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-size: 23px; font-family: Arvo; color: white; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px black; text-transform: Uppercase;]Andrea Villanueva[/div][/div][div=margin-top: -120px; z-index: 1;][div=width: 612px; height: 690px; margin: auto; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/5AdYKKN.jpg); border: 5px solid #3a1d0f; padding: 78px 20px 20px 40px; font-family: Port Lligat Slab; color: #251810;][div=width: 612px; height: 560px; padding-right: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; text-align: justify; overflow-y: scroll;][div=font-family: Arvo; font-weight: bold; text-transform: Uppercase; font-size: 16px; color: #1a4673;][div=z-index: 2; pointer-events: none;][div=top: 23px;] Basics | Bio |[/div][/div]{tab=1}Basics{/tab} | {tab=2}Bio{/tab} | [/div][hr=3px solid #251810;][/hr][div=width: 48%; float: left;][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/xPvCsj9.png[/IMG]
TEST
March 17, 2003 (17)

Ravenclaw (6th Year)

➨[B][I]Species[/I][/B]
Half-blood

[/div][div=

➨[B][I]Boggart[/I][/B]

➨[B][I]Electives[/I][/B]

➨[B][I]Clubs[/I][/B]

➨[I][B]Organizations[/B][/I][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/SLIDE]
[SLIDE=3][div=z-index: 3;][div=width: 710px; margin: auto; height: 41px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/mVjdSAW.jpg); border-bottom: 1px solid black;][/div][/div][div=/* gryffindor */background:radial-gradient(circle at 50% 50%,rgba(0,0,0,0) 0,rgba(0,0,0,0.55) 0px),url(https://i.imgur.com/6cJzo5T.png); transform:scaley(-1); height: 919px;][div=width: 500px; height: 305px; margin: auto; z-index: 2; background:url(https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/c266a339-fba6-404c-8306-5f2b7ed45450/d8q8fna-ea30b7dd-68d6-48cc-9dad-f330bd269d2e.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi9jMjY2YTMzOS1mYmE2LTQwNGMtODMwNi01ZjJiN2VkNDU0NTAvZDhxOGZuYS1lYTMwYjdkZC02OGQ2LTQ4Y2MtOWRhZC1mMzMwYmQyNjlkMmUucG5nIn1dXX0.crfYdzc_p1U-XdcYsJS8XNyRcrfCdVHKV8Po0cHQ2Wo); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%;]

[div=width:300px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-size: 23px; font-family: Arvo; color: white; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px black; text-transform: Uppercase;]Andrea Villanueva[/div][/div][div=margin-top: -120px; z-index: 1;][div=width: 612px; margin: auto;][div=background:url(https://i.imgur.com/pqUPlek.jpg); padding: 10px;][div=border: 1px dashed #604c29; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px black;][div=padding: 100px 20px 20px 20px;][div=display: flex;][div=width: 100px; background: blue; border-top-left-radius: 10px; border-top-right-radius: 10px; text-align: center;]{tab=1}■■■■■{/tab}[/div][div=width: 100px; background: blue; border-top-left-radius: 10px; border-top-right-radius: 10px; text-align: center;]{tab=2}■■■■■{/tab}[/div][div=width: 100px; background: blue; border-top-left-radius: 10px; border-top-right-radius: 10px; text-align: center;]{tab=3}■■■■■{/tab}[/div][/div][div=width: 612px; height: 500px; margin: auto; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/5AdYKKN.jpg); border: 2px dotted white; padding: 20px 20px 20px 20px; font-family: Port Lligat Slab; color: #251810;][div=width: 612px; height: 460px; padding-right: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; text-align: justify; overflow-y: scroll;][div=font-family: Arvo; font-weight: bold; text-transform: Uppercase; font-size: 16px; color: #1a4673;][div=z-index: 2; pointer-events: none;][div=top: 23px;] Basics | Bio |[/div][/div]{tab=1}Basics{/tab} | {tab=2}Bio{/tab} | [/div][hr=3px solid #251810;][/hr][div=width: 48%; float: left;][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/xPvCsj9.png[/IMG]
TEST
March 17, 2003 (17)

Ravenclaw (6th Year)

➨[B][I]Species[/I][/B]
Half-blood

[/div][div=

➨[B][I]Boggart[/I][/B]

➨[B][I]Electives[/I][/B]

➨[B][I]Clubs[/I][/B]

➨[I][B]Organizations[/B][/I][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/SLIDE][/TABS][/div][/div]

Last edited:

Adrian

Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
No Preferences
Genres
x

Last edited:

Adrian

Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
No Preferences
Genres