2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
When you're starving and broke, they play every single food commercial in the world on TV.

Everything that can go wrong, does go wrong when you're running late.

When you're on time for an appointment, you end up having to wait longer because something comes up.

When something breaks down, everything else starts breaking down as well.

Every good thing comes in threes, while every bad thing feels like it comes in three hundreds.

If things are going great in your life, it starts going downhill. When things are going to shit, it just keeps going to shit.

Bread always lands topping side down.

When there's something good on TV you want to watch, there's a half a dozen other things interesting on as well. Any other time there isn't a damn thing on at all.

The minute you want cereal, there's no milk in the fridge. The same goes with bread. The second you want a sandwich, you realize you're all out of bread.

Food almost always tastes better when someone else makes it versus when you make it.

Your mind conjures up the scariest thoughts when you're home alone.

The weatherman is always wrong when you're making plans for an outing.

These are the things I've noticed in life recently. Anyone else have something in their life that just seems to be the way that it goes?

When you have to choose between a bad option and a worse option...

Every time you fall for someone, that someone loves someone else...Bonus points if your crush has a bf/gf...Even more bonus points if you get stuck in the friendzone because of it.

Just as you begin to feel happy and ready to do things again, you suddenly feel like shit and just continue to curl up in your room and mope.

Likewise, just as you think you got life under control and everything is sunshine and rainbows...a shitstorm comes and destroys everything and leaving you to clean and sort out the mess.

That's life :[...nothing goes to plan in this lifetime

There is no traffic until you have to cross the street. Once you need to cross it seems like the whole neighborhood decided to take a drive.

That's Murphy's Law for ya.

What can go wrong, will go wrong.

Reactions: Brovo
Psh. I start seeing life/fate do that, y'know what I do?

"Fuck off or I'll fuck ya up."

And then all that fixes itself.

Demand to speak to life's manager, say what the hell am I supposed to do with these?

I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN.
*Cough*

Karen, get me more Pain Pills.

Sorry, I just wanted to finish the quote.

Reactions: Dervish
Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'll get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon, and burn your house down with it!

Also, by the way, the experiment with mantis men has started, grab a rifle.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LunaValentine
Status
Not open for further replies.