Don't Hug Me I'm Scared rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Uu-hime

Original poster
Hi!
I was thinking of making a Don't Hug Me I'm Scared rp based off of the YouTube series, but I'm just curious on who would be interested or would join.
If you've never seen DHMIS, here is the first video (small warning: it does get bloody, so don't watch if you're sensitive to that sort of thing)

• Love
Reactions: EnastrosSky
how would you do this exactly?

@Jayfeather sweet!
@TheManyScalesOfJustice I'm working on a plot but I haven't really worked out all the details.
All I have right now is three friends decide to get out of the house on June 19th. (I'm drained when it comes to plots right now DX)
I'm willing to listen to any and all suggestions, if anyone has any

Usually there's a moral...so what about they learn about kindness? I keep thinking about number 3 with love being the lesson I don't know...it's just an idea.

Usually there's a moral...so what about they learn about kindness? I keep thinking about number 3 with love being the lesson I don't know...it's just an idea.
I was thinking about incorporating all three teachers (Paige, Tony, and Shrignold) somehow along with a new teacher or two. Probably multiple morals.
Kindness would be an interesting one. I was also thinking about dreams and possibly nature. Hm...
Be kind to nature or nature will destroy you?

I like the nature one, though I just pictured nature exploding into flames XD with the part of it destroying

I like the nature one, though I just pictured nature exploding into flames XD with the part of it destroying
XD
Oh jeez.
I quite like that, though. Everyone on fire...

Wow. I sound like such a sadistic bastard XD

I typed up a little bit of the plot (not much because I got stuck but yeah) :

It's June 19th. A warm, summery afternoon. And you decided to spend time with your wonderful friends. It's a lovely day until you stay out a bit too long.
8:20 pm.
To any normal being, it'd seem like a regular time and too early to get scared, but... That's when they appear.
The teachers. Chaotic, evil, and hypocritical beings that can control almost every aspect of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.