Don't have a title for this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tristie

Original poster
Alrighty, well I came up with this idea- while staring off into space because of boredom. And I once wrote a story like it and then gave it up. I think I even tried to rp it once before, but anyways...

My character is down on his luck- he usually does jobs that no one else wants to do- i.e.: work for the mob, killer for hire, body guard, bouncer ect. He was working with a group of mobsters- when all of them got killed except for him. He always seemed to be the lucky one. Being down on his luck and desperately needing a job, he would do anything. That's when he met her/saved her from a bunch of thugs. They wanted to kidnap her because her daddy is a rich guy that just so happens to run my characters type of work. And well she's a spoiled brat, constantly running away and pulling other stunts like that. So as a thank you, the female's father hires him as his daughter's body guard. And well let's just say they hate each other...

Are you willing to have more than one rp for this? because i'd really like to rp this with you aswell.

The idea is still open. @Ace23 Sure I am willing to do two different rps with this idea.

Awesome :) pm me so we can get it started?

Status
Not open for further replies.