Don't Hang Up! (OPEN)

Are you interested?

• Yes, I would like to play the Human boy.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Totally! I want to be the alien dude.

• Probably, maybe. Tell me more.

• No, but nice idea.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

puck2robins.ashes

Original poster
Don't Hang Up!

Romance - Supernatural - Yaoi/Homosexuality - 1 x 1 - Slice of Life

"I can learn your language! I promise! Just don't hang up!"

Plot:

Do you normally answer your phone when a random number calls you? Character A normally doesn't either. However, one day, he decides that maybe he should pick up the phone. What he hears is not what he expects. Character B is just a normal "alien", living just a normal life, but he wants something more. Somehow, someway, B stumbles upon a human cellphone and through some slim chance of fate he dials A's number. From there, they will have a story to last for centuries.

All B wants is to have a human friend and he's determined to get one. The only problem is he doesn't speak their language (preferably English). Through this difficult barrier, B will do whatever it takes to learn English in order to keep in contact with A. A, however, is merely interested in B and through some odd reason decides to keep in contact with B, however B can only contact him.

Whether or not the two form a real relationship is up to however you want it to go. However, whichever character I decide to play will end up developing feelings for the other (just putting that out there now). If you're interested in doing this roleplay with me, just post saying so. Also include which part you'd be interested in (as in human or alien).

Information You Should Know

- Age is between 16 - 18, and eventually somewhere between 21 -24
- If you pick Alien, he would speak a foreign language (such as Russian so you don't need to create one).
- Their relationship is COMPLETELY through the phone, voice and everything
- Will be in the 1 x 1 forum

And I think that's it. Thanks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.