Don't Forget Me (Fantasy rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skedaddle

Original poster
It all started the day that the mist swallowed up his sister and he never saw her again...

Hunter Mccall and his sister are twins with a special ability, what ever they paint or draw comes to life instantly. They discover as well that they can also paint portals to another world, which feeds off their imagination...creating a world of their own. They would do this when they were little to escape from their parents constant fighting. When they were about 10 they decided to run away, because over the years their parents fighting had gotten worse and now they were arguing over marriage counseling and divorce.

They had run into the woods, figuring they could always find some where else to live. That's when a thick black mist appeared...and swallowed up Hunter's sister. Whom he would never see again...
He returns home with out her and is in shock. When asked what happened and where his sister was all he could say was the mist ate her...

That had been about 12 to 13 years ago, after having years of counseling and his mind put up a blockade to protect him. He forgot how to use his abilities and lives now as a normal 23 year old man. That is until an odd creature appears in his apartment, saying that it has come for him and he needed to rescue his sister...
The only thing is he forgot he had a sister and how to use his abilities....

In order to save his sister as well as learn how to use he abilities once again and find out why all those years a go a mist swallowed her, he and the creature who said would help him and be his guide have to take a trip down memory lane first...
____________________________________________________________________________________

I will be playing at Hunter, but I need someone to play as the creature as well as the sister later on.

Yay! So would you like to me send you a PM?

Yes please do! (I'm going to bed tho, talk in the morning)

Status
Not open for further replies.