DONATOR MEMBERS USERGROUP COLOR VOTE FINAL ROUND!

Which is your final choice of minty green for the Donators Group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
MEMBERS HAVE SPOKEN. Donators will keep a shade of Minty green! The current minty green is in this poll, but perhaps one of these other lovely shades might take your fancy?

MAY THE BATTLE BEGIN.

YOUR COLOR OPTIONS

#0abc8a

#61c279

#4ab67e

#00FA9A

#0A9153

Well out of the contestants...
I voted for Leprechaun and Shiny

#61c279 #00FA9A
because names. I mean, dustmint #4ab67e is also ok, but I just imagined #0A9153 in the username box with Thunder Grey and it would be about as visible as the members' color (read: not very visible).​

#0abc8a looks the least murderific on all backgrounds, so I chose that.

#00FA9A only works on the dark background

so I voted all the rest

Reactions: FieryCold
I'm fine with all choices EXCEPT the fourth one. Too neon-y.

Voted for #0abc8a

Why does everyone hate us

zzz
Because battle lines have to be drawn somewhere, and background color is the most arbitrary and pointless option so it's clearly the best choice.

Dark theme best theme, fight me light theme plebs.

Because battle lines have to be drawn somewhere, and background color is the most arbitrary and pointless option so it's clearly the best choice.

Dark theme best theme, fight me light theme plebs.
I use dark theme! Just playing devil's advocate because colors are serious business.

I genuinely can't use the darker themes because they're hell on my eyes and induce migraines. It's not just a 'I like the way this looks better' thing for me. :<

I genuinely can't use the darker themes because they're hell on my eyes and induce migraines. It's not just a 'I like the way this looks better' thing for me. :<
Why dont you just put everything into contrast mode?

Why dont you just put everything into contrast mode?
Not quite sure what that is. In either case, the light theme is there, so why wouldn't I just use that? P:

Edit: Googled it, and oh what the hell, that's horrid. My issue is looking at white/light text on a black/dark background, and that's what contrast mode does!

Last edited:
Pretty sure contrast mode is for people with disabilities and helps with reading. Certainly not pleasing to the eyes for most people.

It's been one of the ugliest themes in Windows for quite some time.