doing hard time for that

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
E

Envy

Original poster
They say you are how you perceive others think of you. but i am not sure on that. i mean sometimes i get the feeling that others see me as a rapist. if the addage were true, just by stickin around, by default I'd be classified and would have to gegister for a blue dot.

i mean, people really seem to dislike me sometimes, and i feel as though they were all "bro, face rape. take it back a bit." As a result, though this idea is shit in my head, i get all twisted.

this is no more true than when dealing with women. is it rape when you get the reaction like "youre over the line by using up my precious time at the bus stop, gah!"?

I doubt women are the only ones that feel threatened by you. I'm sure that men, and stray dogs get uncomfortable around your rapeface also.

You should know, fluffy. that's why I'm considered a punishment here for asmo. I'm positive on that point

What the fuck crazy shit are you talking about. o__o

WHY ARE YOU CRAZY. I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU! D:

Oh, hello Diana.

Wat point is not perfectly clear to you?

THAT ENTIRE POST!

ALL OF IT.

WHAT THE BALLS.

I feel punished, too. So do we need to kill Asmo to silence you? >:[

Um, no. I would still post.

My point, diana, is as follows. You look at other people in your insecurity (for example, im sure you arent really this insecure) and wonder if you add up. Then because you imagine people hate you, or dislike you, or think you debased and immoral you begin to hate them because of what YOU made up in your head. When in reality it isnt even close to what they were thinking.

or lets do a skit to demonstrate:

Diana: *sees the blond cheerleader and thinks that Diana isnt pretty enough to be one* ~nervously~hi? *waves to cheerleader*

Cheerleader: *thinking 'why did she just wave at me?'* hi?

Diana: *thinking 'that bitch, she must think Im totally not even worth saying hello to. Im going to poison her someone how at lunch...god im so unattractive (or something like that)*

Cheerleader: *thinking 'I wonder what Asmo is doing today after football practice?'*

In this same way I often get the feeling others think Im some kind of rapist, or at the least, the greatest annoyance just by my existance.

**Squints* It's like it looks like english but I still don't know what you are saying!

Ok simpler...

what is your impression of how I see you?

*Smushes up envy's face.* WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? WHY ARE YOU TALKING IN MOONSPEAK! D: WHY ARE ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS 70'S BLACK STEREOTYPES!? WHY ARE YOU POSTING THIS IN THE ASYLUM?

I'm so confused! ;_;

Enyverses, what the fuck are you EVER even saying?

Seriously dude, no one ever understands you. WE ALL ASK EACH OTHER WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE SAYING, AND EVERY SINGLE TIME IT'S THE SAME ANSWER: "I HAVE NO IDEA. I JUST POST A RESPONSE BASED ON MY BEST GUESS."

ARE YOU SECRETLY ONE OF THOSE AIM CHATBOTS?

ARE YOU RELATED TO SMARTERCHILD?

His universal translator's just broken, Ozzie. You're supposed to get stranded on a planet with him and initiate an elaborate alien buddy movie scenario until he gets pregnant and leaves you his confused and helpless bebe.

Here let me try and translate with the wonders of The Intertubes

They say you are how you perceive others think of you. but i am not sure on that. i mean sometimes i get the feeling that others see me as a rapist. if the addage were true, just by stickin around, by default I'd be classified and would have to gegister for a blue dot.

i mean, people really seem to dislike me sometimes, and i feel as though they were all "bro, face rape. take it back a bit." As a result, though this idea is shit in my head, i get all twisted.

this is no more true than when dealing with women. is it rape when you get the reaction like "youre over the line by using up my precious time at the bus stop, gah!"?

どのように彼らはあな たの他の思考を感じるでしょう。しかし、それは間違いない !レイプではなくの感覚を時々 得る。Addage gegister true を既定の場所に stickin はおそらくない場合。彼らは「彼らは取得、もう少し他の言葉では、仲間と顔の見える感じレイプ」本当に嫌な人の結果として得るすべてすべてのツイストたわ ごとアイデアで。少なくともときに対処は女性でした。"を使用して-私のバス線 youre 期間 !」何は、レイプなどの応答を得るか。

How will they feel your other thoughts. However, it is no doubt! Rape instead of get the sense sometimes. The Addage gegister true if you stickin is probably not to the default location. They're all twisted shit ideas gain as a result of the person they're feeling rape Gets a little more, in other words, fellow and face looks really nasty. At least when dealing with was a woman. "Using-I bus lines youre period! "What do get responses, such as rape.

You should know, fluffy. that's why I'm considered a punishment here for asmo. I'm positive on that point

ふわふわ、あなたが知っている必要があります。ここでアスモを検討してください。その信念。

Fluffy, you should have know. Consider ASMO. That belief.

Oh, hello Diana.

Wat point is not perfectly clear to you?

ああ、ダイアナにこんにちは。ワット、ポイントは、完全にあなたが明確にされていないです。

Oh, Diana, hi. Is you are not clearly point, w is completely.

Um, no. I would still post.

My point, diana, is as follows. You look at other people in your insecurity (for example, im sure you arent really this insecure) and wonder if you add up. Then because you imagine people hate you, or dislike you, or think you debased and immoral you begin to hate them because of what YOU made up in your head. When in reality it isnt even close to what they were thinking.

or lets do a skit to demonstrate:

Diana: *sees the blond cheerleader and thinks that Diana isnt pretty enough to be one* ~nervously~hi? *waves to cheerleader*

Cheerleader: *thinking 'why did she just wave at me?'* hi?

Diana: *thinking 'that bitch, she must think Im totally not even worth saying hello to. Im going to poison her someone how at lunch...god im so unattractive (or something like that)*

Cheerleader: *thinking 'I wonder what Asmo is doing today after football practice?'*

In this same way I often get the feeling others think Im some kind of rapist, or at the least, the greatest annoyance just by my existance.

うんええと、号は私をま だ掲示されます。私のポイントは、ダイアナとして、です。(たとえば、アレントは、本当にこの安全) ではないことを確認イムだろうか他の人にあなたの不安を追加するかどうか。だから人を嫌いなら、私はスタート不道徳なあなたがあなたの頭のあなたの憎悪を 改変することを作ったので想像だと思う、またはそれらを憎みます。彼らの考えていたと何それ isn ' t 現実に近すぎるとき。または寸劇を表示することができます: かなり十分に 1 つと考えているダイアナ金髪チアリーダーを見て、isn ' t そのダイアナ 〜 緊張 〜 こんにちは?1 チアリーダー波 ※ チアリーダーに: ※ 思考 ' なぜでした彼女はちょうど波私の?' ※ こんにちは?ダイアナ: ※ と思った ' こんにちは言う彼女は雌の価値が全くないと思うが必要イム。彼女の場合は誰か (またはそのようなこと) 毒に行くイム方法でランチ。神 im ※ 以下の魅力的なチアリーダーを感じる: ※ 思考 ' 何アスモ サッカーの練習後今日ことになるだろうか?' 入力いくつか厄介は、私はよく、または少なくとも、他の人のレイプ、これと同じ方法をだけでイムと思う私の存在感を得る。

Yeah Yeah uh, no. I still posted. My point is, as Diana. (For example, arent really this safety ) so not to sure whether IM, adding your fear to others. So I think so hate if I made people thy to manipulation by hatred of your head you start immoral! imagine, or they hate. Their thinking was and what it isn ' t actually too close when. Or you can view the skit: look at Diana blonde cheerleader pretty 10-minute one thinks, isn ' t that Diana-tension-Hello? 1 The cheerleader waves ※ cheerleaders: ※ thinking ' why did she just wave my? ' ※ Hello? Diana: ※ and thought ' I think female values no say hi she needed IM. Im going to poison someone (or something like that) if she's in the way. Feel God im ※ less attractive cheerleaders: ※ thinking ' what after ASMO football practice today will be doing how? ' Or my least well, nasty, some input, only to rape other people's, this same technique in get I think IM and presence.

Ok simpler...

what is your impression of how I see you?

This one not even the intertubes can translate. I hope this helps. *Jets off in the lustmobile.*

THANK YOU VAY!

Now I get it perfectly! 8D

He and Asmo and a bunch of cheerleaders are going to rape m-... uh...

You know, I think I have a conference in Canada to get to! If you'll excuse me...

*FLEE*

This guy truly is one of the seven sins....

... against the English language.

Oh, come on now, guys, he obviously just never had the benefit of a college edu-- *checks his profile* -- er... look, a calliope! *runs!*

His universal translator's just broken, Ozzie. You're supposed to get stranded on a planet with him and initiate an elaborate alien buddy movie scenario until he gets pregnant and leaves you his confused and helpless bebe.

AWWWWWW YEEEEEEEAAAHHH! ENEMY MINE REFERENCE FOR THE WIN.

Oh well. Since he's a rapist, I'm sure Frank Castle will take care of him.