• No

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
S

Seiji

Original poster
Be it the size of a dude's wang, or the cup of a girl's chest, does size matter to you? Why, or why not?

Blind Hemingway

A former executive or something.
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Preferred Character Gender
Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Don't care about wangs...Boobies, as long as they have them, it's all good.

I

Ike Sapphire

Original poster
Look it's the personality that I like, doesn't matter the size of the breasts. Seriously I only see people date just for the fact of school social status >< stupid I say.

What ever now is not the time to go on that rant. I said No if you want to know

Vay

The Empress
Male, Female
Genres
Mostly Fantasy and Sci-fi, though I’ll do anything if the plot is good.
There are more important things.

P

Professor Crane

Original poster
my current girlfriend kinda spoiled me on this.

F

Fluffy

Original poster
It matters if these parts are disturbingly or unnaturally huge. XD

R

Ryex

Original poster
personally I couldn't care less. If I spy some from a distance or out of the corner of my eye, I admire shape and proportions, but If I choose to hang out with someone I only care about their personality. Though I would be unlikely to be attracted to some one who was down right ugly - sorry, I'm blunt like that.

D

Darkness

Original poster
I say size does matter, because hey, big titties are nice.

R

Razilin

Original poster
It ain't the size of the boat. Its the motion of the ocean.

O

Ochalla

Original poster
Let's be honest. Guys are more hung up about the size of other guys penis then women are. I'd say either compare breast to pecks, or penis to tightness.

A

Alarice

Original poster
Size doesn't matter to me. Basically because I have other things to <s>destroy</s> worry about.

Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
I agree with what Ocha said. Also, there are SO many other characteristics that I find more important than a huge rack.

K

Kitti

Original poster
I agree with Fluffy (damn it, the pictures threw me off) - if it's natural then it's dandy, but if you're not able to get the job done.... well...
But as far as breast size? I think it matters more to the girl than the guy, most guys I know like boobs in general. Girls, I've met some who detested theirs because they were mistaken as boys or, conversely, they ended up nearly giving themselves black eyes every time we drove over a speed bump.

Nice mediums are really key, in other words.

R

Razilin

Original poster
A good boob size is the kind that fits in my hand. Yum.

S

Seiji

Original poster
Only because I've yet to post in my own thread: seconded, Razilin.

As far as bewbs go, all I need is a good handful.

My wang is a good size, so I ain't got nothin' to worry about on that end. I passed the Toilet Paper Roll test, so I'm happy with it!

R

Radames

Original poster
Wut? *stares at a toilet paper roll*

Erherm.... I don't know what boats have to do with genitals or breasts, but if your junk had a glass bottom, wouldn't you be able to see it coming from underneath?

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
I've gone through a size queen phase before <__< Now I don't care~

Vay

The Empress
Male, Female
Genres
Mostly Fantasy and Sci-fi, though I’ll do anything if the plot is good.
Size is only a problem if becomes a practical problem. (too big to fit being solvable) The people who are too hung up on the size are either or not the type I'd want to date/be friend with.

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

Original poster
There's a difference between Big boobs and Nice boobs.