Does it matter how many sexual encounters a partner has had before you? (Kestrel's Thread cont.)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Halo

Original poster
For all of y'all debating your asses off in there and filling his thread with stuff he doesn't want or need, come bitch it out at eachother here. I'll C+P some of the pivotal responses so far below.

His thread is for stating your own opinion. I've created this one because people want to reply to others' opinions where they differ. So basically, if you see something in that thread you disagree with, reply here and tag them with it. Kestrel is asking for personal reasons, and it's probably better to keep his thread clear and clarified rather than cluttered with people's responses to one another.

Where did I put that 4chan screen cap..

Some anon had his girl admit to having something like 100 partners. So another anon did the math with average penis length and amounts of thrusting until climax. Lots of formulas.

Came up with ten miles I believe. Told the anon to take a drive for ten miles and think; that's how much dick has been in his girl.

Also, yes. It kinda does. You don't want the girl who's had ten miles of cock in her. Cause she's an easy slut! Usually. USUALLY. Before someone goes wild with sexual empowerment or something silly.

I'd had all of three partners before my wife. She had two. It didn't really bother since they'd both been fairly atrocious from what I recall talking to her during those times. And considering I leave her unable to stand, I'm fine with my performance.
Now the questions is: Do you guys calling promiscuous women sluts hold the same stand for yourselves and other men? What if a woman said she didn't want you because she didn't want a dick that was stuck in to anything and everything?

And what if a woman was very promiscuous and had a ton of partners, but has decided she now wants a serious relationship and something with more meaning? o__o Is she forever labeled a tainted slut because of her sexual history? Not worth a serious relationship because she went too far?
Something something key opens many locks something something lock for any key something something.

It's a natural trait for men to be promiscuous? Were built for it?

If she suddenly goes from town bicycle to wanting something serious then people aren't going to immediately take her seriously. That's all about reputations and stuff. Which is probably a whole other discussion.

Edit: yes there is a certain stigma involved with promiscuous men I've noticed before though it could be isolated. Other men see him as a threat to their own chances and may ostracize him or 'cock block' him.
The problem is that we're PEOPLE not objects. o___o Holding women to a double standard like that is a load of crap. Men aren't built to go around fucking lots of people any more often than women are. Women are just as sexual and have the same needs as men.

They deserve the right to have sex when and how they pleased without being called a slut, while a guy goes around saying "Oh I'd take her as a one night stand, but not as a relationship." as if it's okay for guys to sleep around like that but they are still okay for serious relationships. -POINTS AT @Cowboy!-

As for reputations, the same argument still applies. You're going to judge a woman for sleeping around, but not a man and that's not cool >:/
Last post since I didn't realize having standards is such an ostracized thing.

A girl has every right to act like a female Genghis Khan. I also have every right not to date her. Relationships are a bit of a big deal to me. I'm not going to be guilted into dating someone who I'm not attracted to out of political correctness.

It's like how I would also never date someone morbidly obese. Sorry, I workout every other day to get my body and I don't eat pure crap. If you don't respect your body as well, I'm not interested.

It sounds terribly shallow, but I like dating girls that I can be proud to call my girlfriend. If I would have a moral dilemma introducing her to my mom, chances are it isn't going to happen.

To all the people saying you can't judge someone by their past, that's the only thing that is real. I don't judge by words, I judge by actions. If you've truly changed, show me and I'll believe it. But talk is cheap.

One thing I'll finish my post with though is that I only judge people by standards I use to judge myself. If you want to argue any of what I said, feel free to inbox me but that's my spiel. Just don't poop up Kestrel's thread or passive aggressively rate my posts since I'm entitled to my opinion as well and I'll explain any of my points in PM.

• Useful
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Bro, I wasn't beefing in the first place haha

I already said my piece, wasn't trying to debate anyone. Quit trying to instigate something fool. It'd be different if you had something to contribute but it sounds like you made this thread for the expressed purpose of starting a fight club.

I DUN WANNA.

Reactions: Temet Nosce
There you have it.

I think this thread won't get served..

Cause it's closing time..

-sunglasses-

[spoili]I'm super jealous admins can make witty puns then lock a thread.[/spoili]

Double standards are stupid. If you think a woman is dirty after having been touched, look at your own hands.

#my2cents

That smell is kinda hard to get off your fingers though.

Also, I didn't mean to snap in the other thread. Thought you were trying to goad me into posting more and getting into trouble because of it. :c

@Diana, @Windsong, @Cowboy - this thread wasn't designed specifically for you guys, I just quoted you because that was the start of the argument. It was actually an attempt to get other people to reply to your guys' fight here rather than in that thread, considering you yourself @Windsong complained about people quoting you and dragging you back into the thread. >_> The reason I didn't offer my opinion here is because I've already done that in Kestrel's thread and precisely because I'm not interesting in fighting this out, just in not contaminating Kestrel's thread with more crap.

Also, I didn't mean to snap in the other thread. Thought you were trying to goad me into posting more and getting into trouble because of it. :c
NP dood, just thought you'd like to have your real opinion voiced in the thread before leaving it, lol.

Reactions: Windsong
What part of my ancient Chinese wisdom did you lot not understand?

"Pussy 's pussy"

"Shave because no one likes to floss"

"Its like voltron. The more you hook up, the better it gets."

Wisdom for the ages!

<sits meditatively under a waterfall atop a mountain>

"I don't like you, you're too high leveled in the sex tree"

Say what now?

Reactions: Razilin
Imagining sex as an RPG now.

"I'm sorry, but my lv.73 Vag-mage is too powerful to team with your lv.32 Dicknight, scrub."
All ya'll should know better.

Can't read runes but I've seen English versions. All these stats? Vagina levels. Anus levels.
c0126410_4da00dc6859c6.jpg

OKAY, I WILL SAY MY THINGS JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT SO PEOPLE AREN'T SCARED!

EVERYBODY BE NICE! DIANA IS NOT MURDERING. O_O

For the records, it is normal to consider a specific person's sexual history because it's part of a bigger picture of someone's life and whether or not that person is good for you. (like if it's s sign of problems with intimacy, commitment, insecurities etc.) EVERYONE who wants healthy relationships considers stuff like that. Just like you consider their past relationships with significant others, if they were crazy, or abusive. How they treat their family and their friends. That's just smart stuff.

What I get pissed off about is making the assumption that:

A) Sex is this enlighten holy thing that is precious to EVERYONE.
Which it is NOT. Just like your virginity. Whether or not sex is meaningful and WHEN it's meaningful is a PERSONAL thing. It's just as healthy to enjoy casual one night stands as it is to not have sex until you get married.

B) Believing that enjoying casual sex means that you have PROBLEMS.
Which again, just because someone has had a lot of sexual partners does NOT mean they are insecure, a player, have issues with intimacy, relationships or so on. Just like the people who choose NOT to have sex aren't all prudes who fear intimate contact and are incapable of having relationships.

It's those generalized assumptions that drive me nuts, especially if someone sounds judgmental as hell about it.

And of course, I get really mad about the double standards people have about men vs woman and sex. I would never EVER allow some guy to call me a slut or disrespect me because I enjoyed sex and had many sexual partners. >:[ ESPECIALLY if he himself had no problem having many partners. I would drop him like a sack of bricks. I would not allow a WOMAN to call me a slut and condescend to me because I enjoyed having sex and she felt differently.

Everyone has their opinions on how they like their sex, but condescension, being judgmental, and grrrrrrr misogynistic views on women and sex really get my goat. D:

I'm sure no one HERE is a raging asshole, but the topic accidentally hit my angry feminist button. O__O I have never been sexually active with someone outside of my husband, but I would like to think if I was a single woman out dating I could choose to have/not have sex without someone trying to slut-shame or prude-shame me.

Status
Not open for further replies.