Does anyone roleplay in these types of fandoms?

• Thread starter The Revived Roleplayer
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Revived Roleplayer

Original poster
Hi! It's Rev. :)
I'm just curious...I browsed through the Fandom Roleplays section and I didn't see any of the following fandom roleplays I usually play for:
Sonic
Soul Eater
and Black Butler.
I saw Pokémon, but what was being posted didn't really look like my kind of thing.
So, I'm just asking...does anyone want or CAN play in any of those fandoms? I'll be sad if I'm the only one. :/
P.S, I like to add fantasy elements to these, so my roleplay style's a bit unique in that fashion. ;)
-The Revived Roleplayer

I'd be open for a soul eater RP. I haven't watched it, but I've researched it, and it looks really neat.

I'd be down for SE or Sonic. Either or is good with me, since I've yet to watch Black Butler.

I'd be down for SE or Sonic. Either or is good with me, since I've yet to watch Black Butler.
Alright...that's awesome. :) I checked your Roleplay Resume, and you fit my description! :D So, I'll have a roleplay ready at some point, and I'll invite you? Is that okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.