Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
This changes too frequently to give anything reliable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure.

So this just came out, thoughts?
Personally I'm excited to see it. :3​

YOU JUST GOT PUNCHED INTO THE GODDAMN ASTRAL PLANE!

also, kinda weird hearing Benedict Cumberbwoop having an american accent.

Looks good anyway.

And they got the bad guy from Serenity in there! I'm going to assume he's a bad guy in there too. Hurray for type castin!

And they got the bad guy from Serenity in there! I'm going to assume he's a bad guy in there too. Hurray for type castin!
You mean Jubal Early?

tumblr_inline_mqajw74JYo1qz4rgp.gif

theoperative-serenity.gif

That guy. >_>

That guy plays a good villain though. I'll probably give it a watch once it comes out on DVD though. I'm not a big fan of movie theaters.

I usually end up seeing these in theatres just out of impatience and an excuse for being a social outing.

Maybe, if I can overlook my intense loathing of Bennydick Cucumberface.

Looks neat otherwise.

Reactions: Windsong
Maybe, if I can overlook my intense loathing of Bennydick Cucumberface.
Clearly you haven't heard him say penguin yet.

I'm glad Chiwitel Ejiofor is in this. I really wanted him to be Black Panther, but I guess I can settle for him playing Baron Mordo.

Hopefully he gets set up to be a major villain in a later movie. It looks like he's a good guy in this, but I bet by the end he will have switched sides either because of something Mads Mikkelson's character does or out of resentment for Strange.

I'm quite interested in the very different-looking direction that Marvel is going with for this movie. I don't know Doctor Strange well, but I think I'm still going to go and see it.

I'm quite excited for this as well, but knowing how slow I am with catching up with MCU, I'll probably see this in two years. *Steps over the Internet minefield of spoilers*

Reactions: grey987
Status
Not open for further replies.