Do you own any rainbow attire?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

MiharuAya

Memento Mori
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
My timezone is PST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Homosexual, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, Magic, Vampire, Werewolf, Supernatural, Angels/Demons, Superhero, Zombies
Do you have any rainbow clothes? Any super colorful outfits? Are there any rainbow items you are looking to buy?

I have subtle rainbow clothes, I have a white shirt with hearts on it in all the colors of the rainbow. My black shoes have rainbow laces, etc. My dog has a rainbow color I put on occasionally :)

• Love
Reactions: MiharuAya
I looked in my closet and discovered it's All Black like Johnny Cash. EXCEPT for a rainbow tie-dye shirt my mother-in-law bought me during a trip she went on. 😂

I do, however, have some rainbow jewelry, rainbow pins, and some stuffed animals with rainbows on 'em. I carry those aesthetics with me whenever I get the chance. I gots a unicorn panda stuffy with a rainbow horn who looks very cute in my handbag. X3

• Love
All I have is a rainbow crop top that I used to wear for pride until I started walking in the parade. Unfortunately, when representing my employer, I am not supposed to wear rainbow crop tops 😔

• Bucket of Rainbows
My rainbow attire are also more subtle. Like shirts that somehow incorporated the rainbow in its prints. Mostly because my wardrobe tends to stick to very few colours, and bold (multi) coloured clothes are a laundry nightmare.

• Love
As much as I love rainbows, I don't *wear* rainbows 🤔 I have a very distinct color palette that I wear, of my favorites colors and tones.

Too many yucky yellows and oranges for me tastes D:< I'll die before wearing yellows

• Haha
Besides the rainbow pins I have i dont think i have any rainbow attire. I'm not sure if the chrome colored clothes count as rainbow or oil spill