Do you have your tickets to the show?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by DefinitelyNotGuns, Sep 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, it's Guns.

I mean, it's DefinitelyNotGuns.

Ok, I mean, the weird thing about this is that the username derives from an account that is associated with my streaming online, which is why I have something similar but still different because uhh... Privacy and stuff? Well that was a weird way to start off my introduction, but as weird as it might be to call a person Guns, that's what you can call me. The odd part I was going to get at is my irl friends call me that too. But it's weird when you're in a mall and your friends shout Guns. Yeah.

I started roleplaying in the 5th/6th grade oddly enough and have gone in and out of it ever since. When people fade away from the other side of the screen I tend to draw back from it for awhile, but I have returned with the stress of getting my Master's Degree and am ready for distractions... YAAAAY~!

More recently I was on another roleplay site that went from a booming population down to having maybe 5-10 people on a day and I just needed a new place to go. A friend suggested this site and-- tada~! Here I am.

I don't really know what to say about myself. I'm a huge video gamer who spends a lot of my free time on the computer. I have a lot of cats. I play both male and female characters, and I like a bit of romance? (Ok, smut. I like smut.) But I am pretty content with even having only one of many roleplays fit into that category, so if it's not you're thing- I'm flexible~!

Uhh- I like Fallout and apocalypse things and stuff like that? And history? And fantasy? Long walks on the beach and cuddling with cats and a bottle of wine? Anyone else? No?

Alright, anyways, good to be here. ^^;

2. Welcome to Iwaku! c:

3. Welcome to Iwaku, Guns. Er... DEFINITELY NOT GUNS. *wink wink*

I feel like that joke will get a little old.

Awesome username, by the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.