1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Do you have your tickets to the show?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by DefinitelyNotGuns, Sep 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, it's Guns.

I mean, it's DefinitelyNotGuns.

Ok, I mean, the weird thing about this is that the username derives from an account that is associated with my streaming online, which is why I have something similar but still different because uhh... Privacy and stuff? Well that was a weird way to start off my introduction, but as weird as it might be to call a person Guns, that's what you can call me. The odd part I was going to get at is my irl friends call me that too. But it's weird when you're in a mall and your friends shout Guns. Yeah.

I started roleplaying in the 5th/6th grade oddly enough and have gone in and out of it ever since. When people fade away from the other side of the screen I tend to draw back from it for awhile, but I have returned with the stress of getting my Master's Degree and am ready for distractions... YAAAAY~!

More recently I was on another roleplay site that went from a booming population down to having maybe 5-10 people on a day and I just needed a new place to go. A friend suggested this site and-- tada~! Here I am.

I don't really know what to say about myself. I'm a huge video gamer who spends a lot of my free time on the computer. I have a lot of cats. I play both male and female characters, and I like a bit of romance? (Ok, smut. I like smut.) But I am pretty content with even having only one of many roleplays fit into that category, so if it's not you're thing- I'm flexible~!

Uhh- I like Fallout and apocalypse things and stuff like that? And history? And fantasy? Long walks on the beach and cuddling with cats and a bottle of wine? Anyone else? No?

Alright, anyways, good to be here. ^^;

2. Welcome to Iwaku! c:

3. Welcome to Iwaku, Guns. Er... DEFINITELY NOT GUNS. *wink wink*

I feel like that joke will get a little old.

Awesome username, by the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.