Disney's Inside Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lewi

Original poster
So I usually don't watch movies or get excited for them, but this is one I really have. I am curious to see Disney's take on the emotion and thought processes and I think this movie is going to just be adorable!

I am really looking forward to this film. I'm a huge fan of Pixar, but I was getting tired of all the sequels and spinoffs they've been constantly doing lately.
I mean, the last original film they did before this one was Brave, about 3 years ago, and it wasn't even that good.

I heard somewhere a long time ago that they were working on a movie about the brain, and now that it's finally come to light I can't say I could be any more excited.

They've done a ton of research and I have no doubts it's going to be great!

No interest in this one, I'm afraid. About the strongest emotion I can muster towards it is, "At least it's not another Cars film."

Looks cute.
Already seeing the mental illness crowd flocking towards it because it depicts the voices in the head thing.

My wife wants to see it. So probably will.

*feels a prediction coming on: "Soon To Be Seen In An RP Near You!"

Yeah, this one looks absolutely adorable and I am so looking forward to it :D

Reactions: Lewi
My sister showed me the trailer as soon as she came back from her holiday in Florida, it looks really good! I wanna see it ^_^

Reactions: Lewi
Status
Not open for further replies.