Disney's Inside Out

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lewi, Jun 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I usually don't watch movies or get excited for them, but this is one I really have. I am curious to see Disney's take on the emotion and thought processes and I think this movie is going to just be adorable!

2. I am really looking forward to this film. I'm a huge fan of Pixar, but I was getting tired of all the sequels and spinoffs they've been constantly doing lately.
    I mean, the last original film they did before this one was Brave, about 3 years ago, and it wasn't even that good.

I heard somewhere a long time ago that they were working on a movie about the brain, and now that it's finally come to light I can't say I could be any more excited.
  3. They've done a ton of research and I have no doubts it's going to be great!
  4. No interest in this one, I'm afraid. About the strongest emotion I can muster towards it is, "At least it's not another Cars film."
    • Like Like x 1
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  5. Looks cute.
    Already seeing the mental illness crowd flocking towards it because it depicts the voices in the head thing.

My wife wants to see it. So probably will.
    • You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  6. *feels a prediction coming on: "Soon To Be Seen In An RP Near You!"
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Yeah, this one looks absolutely adorable and I am so looking forward to it :D
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I'm interested in seeing it. The preview looks cute so far. Unnecessary sequels aside, Pixar really doesn't really make any bad movies, IMHO.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  9. My sister showed me the trailer as soon as she came back from her holiday in Florida, it looks really good! I wanna see it ^_^
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.