2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Yaoi, Modern, Slice of Life, Omegaverse, etc
disney-bingo.jpgThat's right now it's Disney Fan bingo time babyyyy, I'm a potterhead and a Disney geek 😂 so I had to do one for both

I'm going for the second vertical row for this one. I've been to Disneyland 2 to 3 times as a kid and once to Disneyworld. We took a painful amount of photos with the characters there, sadly I could never find the ones I wanted I don't think I took a picture with Belle. We even had those little books to get their signatures 😂 I was a Disney character for quite a few Halloweens and once as a baby I think they dressed me up as piglet. Most my favorite films are Disney movies and I ain't ashamed

I think just being named after a Disney Princess is enough for me,,,

didn't get a bingo, but the Disney villain music is boppin'

Mine is the bottom row, yes! 😊

oh I did get bingo. So, I do have a half x in one place, and that's cause there are no disney theme parks near me, we don't have those in my country, so I've never been to one, thus I've never gotten a photo with a disney character, BUT you can photograph your avatar in dreamlight valley with other disney characters, SO TECHNICALLY I HAVE A VIRTUAL PHOTOS WITH MYSELF AND DISNEY CHARACTERS AND I COUNT IT CAUSE ITS ALL I WILL EVER GET X'D

disney-bingo.jpg