Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Since this is going around the interbutts.

As much as people will groan, I think Disney could somewhat make a better Star Wars film than George, cause they probably know what they're doing since they helped out with "The Avengers".

I'd have to agree.

Avengers was pretty awesome (although I just found out 20 mins ago that Disney owns Marvel) so I think that they will make a much better Star Wars movie.

People need to look past the 'Disney' name since they don't just focus on children's movies now.

As long as it's not George Lucas ruining his own creation, I'm ok with this.

Potentially.

I am not entirely sure how to take this turn of events. On the one hand, I might get to see new Star Wars movies. On the other hand, Star Wars: Episode One. Not to mention that I do not feel like the already existing movies need extension or more closure. They are perfectly self-contained and require no addition to the story that they wish to tell.

But I will probably see the new Star Wars movie regardless of my complaining.

I have no issue with more Star Wars movies, but will it be an original work or will it come from one of the books from the extended universe?

So far the nerds are thinking it is going to be the Thrawn trilogy.

And now for the jokes.

21725_496288807059166_2126052035_n.jpg

Disney's great, Star wars is great... but please dear god: "plans to make an episode 7, 8, 9, and one more movie every 2-3 years after". I just can't see that ending well, even if done properly by ANYONE.

Oh dear god. No one tell AL! D:< I'm NOT suffering through another Star Wars Movie! TT.TT

It could be worse, you could be watching that Clone War series.

All I can say is it better be Heir to the Empire. Timothy Zahn is an amazing writer and I'd love to see his books make it onto the big screen.

I tolerate the prequel movies. There are parts with them I actually like (Even though 95% of them involve lightsaber duels).

I take this news...cautiously...

Ugh, there's so much I could say about this... But I won't. Instead, I'll just say that I don't like it and that I've developed a loathing for both Lucas and Disney. ><

I wonder if this means Marvel is going to get the Star Wars license back from Dark Horse, now. ._.

The lightsaber's always greener
In somebody else's hand
You dream about being Jedis
But that is a big mistake
Just look at the world around you
Right here on the blue screened floor
The Dark Side will sure astound you
What more are you lookin' for?

Under the Sith
Under the Sith
Darling it's better
With Bobba Fett-a
Take it from me
Under the Force they work all day
On the Light Side they slave away
While they're devotin'
We are show-boatin'
Under the Sith!

Disney knows how to take a more hands-off approach to newly acquired franchises and IPs (see Marvel).

And I mean, come on; they can't fuck it up anymore than Lucas already has.