Discord Server

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

junebug

lets weave soulless threads
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
evening on thur , fri, and sat
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
dragon age series, asoiaf series, erotic, dark fantasy, high fantasy, suspense, adventure
I tried to sign up for the Iwaku Discord server, but it's telling me my email is already registered. Is there a way I can get the Iwaku Discord server onto the same server as my email so I don't have to make another account or use a different email?

You shouldn't need to sign up for anything if you already have a discord account. Just follow this link while Discord is open and you are logged in. That's Iwaku's Discord server address.

Discord

If you need further instructions, read this. It should give you all the information you need. :D

Official Iwaku Discord Server

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug
@Peregrine Thank you for the info! I did already sign up, but I had to use different emails for both servers (which is what I was trying to avoid). However, they're on the same account, so that's all that matters now! I appreciate the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.