DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm online most evenings on a regular basis. If you message me, I'll probably see your PM within a day tops, or you can find me on Discord under Click This#5640 --Just message me if you're from Iwaku so there aren't any misunderstandings!
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm a massive fan of any genre that puts my characters in a fish out of the water scenario. This can be time travel, isekai, or even an epic journey type of story. If it's in an anime style, you've got my full and undivided attention.

I'm generally game with most fantasy genres, although my preference is skewed towards high fantasy and historical fantasy. Also, steampunk. Depending on the type of roleplay, modern and sci-fi roleplays are good with me as well. In terms of settings for historical roleplays, I love seeing stories set in the Roman republic or empire, the age of sail, the Victorian era, WWI, WWII, the Cold War, and the early information era, although I might tend to play fast and loose with some historical accuracy in favor of plots and characters.

Naturally though, if the plot's awesome enough, the genre probably won't matter too much!
Hello Iwaku! Astoria here with a friendly PSA on some Discord etiquette! Our community has grown quite a bit, and that means our Discord server as well. One of our best strengths is our diverse and positive community, but on a platform that moves as fast as Discord, it can be easy to be drawn into the heat of the moment.

Remember, our vibe here on Iwaku is wholesome respect and friendliness! Act as you would like others to treat you.

Our Discord server is a public space that dictates "public behavior." It goes without saying that you should use common sense and discretion when entering a conversation. If someone is posting or talking about stuff that makes you uncomfortable, you have as much of a right to ask them to change the topic or spoiler that content as they have to ask you to do the same. There's no harm in being nice, and it helps foster a positive environment.

Doing this on Discord is easy: after you've written your message, but before you've sent it out, just highlight the text and select the "eye" icon to spoiler your text on desktop, or "Mark as spoiler" on mobile. You can do the same thing for image attachments, but just make sure to do it before you've posted!

As much as we'd love everyone to get along, people have their differences and sometimes not all personalities get along. If they're not breaking any rules or harassing you, there's always the option of just blocking them by right-clicking their name on desktop, or, on mobile, going into their profile, selecting the '...' icon, and pressing block. You're not obligated to like someone and there's nothing wrong with that.

On the other hand, if someone IS breaking the rules, breaching the public peace, or otherwise just being a nuisance, you can ping a member of the staff on the server or report them-- as always, our rules here on Iwaku extend to the Discord server as well. We're all trained to deal with troublemakers and all sorts of problems, so don't hesitate to get in contact with us!