1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I really enjoy romance in my roleplays; however, I do prefer to work up to it using suspense, tragedy, and mystery. The majority of my roleplays also dive into the libertine section, though I don't prefer this to be the main genre or focus.
Was thinking of doing an RP with a disabled character -- wheelchair, short term memory loss, blind, mute, etc. I'm leaning towards something that can be reversed, as those cheesy love stories go.
It would have to be a hetereosexual couple, and I would prefer playing the female role. Also would love a partner who can write at least a paragraph and is very active (post multiple times per day).
Let me know!

This seems interesting, so I'll bite. But would you rather play the one with the disability? Because I don't have a male character that's disabled. Only females. But I have a male with a disabled sister, who would probably be able to meet yours at a doctor or something because of it...

It doesn't matter who has the disability. Though I would prefer the main character to be personally affected. :/

Hrm...I may not be able to help then. Besides psychiatric problems, my males tend to be very physically well. So either I'd have to play a female, or only one character would be disabled...Or something. I'm not sure if I can help in the end. Sorry ><; Closest thing to a disability besides the psychiatric is Rakuto, but his is caused by his body's inability to accept his psychic ability. It makes him collapse. A lot. ^^;

Yeah, that might not suit my preference. :P I'm looking for a more realistic disability/setting. Thanks anyway though!

No problem. :) If you ever think of something else you're interested in, let me know kay? :D

Will do! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.