Disable colors option in chatbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shienvien

Original poster
Hi, was not sure whether to pose this as an idea or help, as I was not sure whether it would be a new thing or something I simply could not locate.

Is it possible to disable the colors in the chatbox (so that all text would be displayed in some default or your chosen color)?
If not, I'd like to suggest this as an option - make it a checkbox you can tick. Several other color-choiced chatboxes I've seen have such option implemented, and I've quite liked it. As I noted in another thread, I'm on the contrast-sensitive part of the vision spectrum, and being able to replace all the garish neon hues prevalent in the chatbox with a nice neutral silver/iron gray (NOT pure white, but something like #B2B2B2 or slightly darker) would be much appreciated.

There is a command called /fonts that is -supposed- to turn off all custom colors in the chat. (then use either the default color or the color you chose, I can't remember which) but it doesn't seem to be working right now. I'll let Kehvy know it's not working!

Status
Not open for further replies.