1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Modern, Grit, Fantasy, Romance
Hello all, I'm Val, I'm relatively new to Iwaku and I'm seeking a partner. I do have a pretty swell itinerary in my Resume' page, but I'll say here that I'm seeking one-on-one play, that I play Males almost exclusively, so take that into consideration, and that I'm seeking another that shares my interests in darker, perhaps even twisted and often disturbing, story lines. By that I don't mean that I'm seeking overly gory or abusive stories, although I will not exclude such concepts, but I've always been more partial to psychological endeavors and the exploration of character thresholds: just what it is they are able to achieve, or what it is they are willing to sacrifice to retain their scruples, or what scruples their willing to absolve to keep their lives. I do tend to gravitate toward more modern and realistic depictions of role play, but I am not above the supernatural, or even science fiction, however Vampires, Werewolves, things of that nature are not really my thing. I know a lot of those reading this may render a mental image of captivity or sexual abuse, but these concepts aren't exactly my cup of tea (but again, I won't exclude anything). But as such, I ask that only adult players apply.

I understand that these may be high-end, even convoluted, concepts, and I am certainly no master of the written word, but I think it's healthy to really flex that all-important muscle and chart territory previously unknown within yourself. If you're interested in arranging something, PM me and we can brainstorm potential stories ( I just find replying to private conversations a bit easier ).

Thanks all----Val

Status
Not open for further replies.