Direct Quotes Not Working

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagayours

a ghost
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
It seems that I'm unable to directly quote other members' posts. If I click "reply", it seems to get stuck loading the quoted text in the reply box, and nothing ever actually loads. I know it isn't an internet issue, because my internet is often working just fine whenever this problem comes up, and I can refresh other tabs many times while waiting for the quote to load.

Ever since this morning (~11AM EST), I have not been able to quote other members at all. And it seems I'm not the only one having this issue.

There are work-arounds, like using plain [quote*] code and tagging the other member, so this isn't a huge issue. But, I figured it was certainly worth posting a thread about it.

Although I'm unable to directly quote you (:p) I can refer you to a discussion of this issue in the general "Bug Reports" thread:
ORIGINAL NOTICE
Continuing from that post, page 4 of the thread contains more information, as well as a reply from Jared concerning the issue. Hope this helps!

• Useful
Reactions: Kagayours
I'm marking this as solved since it's a known issue directly with the forum that's being worked on.

• Thank You
Reactions: Eru and Nemopedia
Status
Not open for further replies.